District 14
We could be a career pack. We bash people to death with our laptops. And steal their wifi.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
whisperasweknowit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INTO DEAR~! I'd write you an incredibly sappy message that just drips sentiment, but that isn't totally my style. X3

Before all you Americans tell me it's the 30th: I Googled it. It's July in Australia. I am bored (-cough- I mean, devoted) enough to post this thread the second it's 12:01 am, July 1st, in the country of our dear Admin.

6/30/2011 #1
whisperasweknowit

Your fic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7132767/1/Cold_and_Broken

6/30/2011 #2
swinging from saturn

So it's true--people do get two birthdays. O.O

I wish you luck on both of them.

6/30/2011 #3
bleachers

This is not me wishing you a happy birthday.

Not at all, you old man.

6/30/2011 #4
wach

I should bust out some champagne? :B

6/30/2011 #5
Pure Evil Breed

Oh, shoot. We have a thread for this? Well~

Happy birthday, Into!

May this be the last year of your life. B3

/jk

6/30/2011 #6
Lostliveson4eva

Happy Birthday, lucky you for being able to drink and shit.

6/30/2011 #7
Lightfall

Happy Birthday, Into.

Drinks to celebrate?

6/30/2011 #8
VividlyVisceral

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD. Have as much fun as you possibly can.

Here's what I wrote for you: A Simple Mess. Possibly the most gruesome thing I've written so far. I'm happy. :D

6/30/2011 #9
bleachers

So, this probably sucks but happy birthday anyway, kid~

6/30/2011 #10
St. Elsewhere

Danke, guys. Seriously, I'm glad I have such wonderful friends online.

7/1/2011 #11
Toxophilite

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAN!

I would have posted this earlier, but I am in the middle of nowhere with barely any internet access. YAY. No. T.T

7/1/2011 #12
whisperasweknowit

Reusing last year's thread because I'm an uncreative motherfu--

I mean because I don't want to clutter up the forum. :3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INTO. You're old as hell now, isn't that fun? I don't know the drinking laws of the magical Australians but I'm assuming you're old enough to get smashed so YOU SHOULD DO SO TODAY.

6/30/2012 #13
GlimmerIcewood

You're legal in Canada now. ISN'T THAT AWESOME TO KNOW? Now you can come visit me! :3 And I don't know why being legal makes a difference, but it does dammit.

Basically, Whisp said it. You're old. Now we can all laugh at you while you whine about being old. Now you get to just be even more of a pedophile, even though you kind of already were. Which, lets face it, you have been for a very long time.

ANYWAYS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND STUFF. DON'T DIE FROM OLD AGE. OR LIKE, BLOW UP THE FORUM. THAT'D BE DEPRESSING.

//rowan is an eloquent person, clearly

6/30/2012 #14
swinging from saturn

Happy birthday, Into-heart. ♥ Where's our presents?

. . . You see, it's tradition in New York for the birthday-person to hand out presents. Just trust me. |D

6/30/2012 #15
bobbsnark

Happy birthday, Into! : D

6/30/2012 #16
Her.Royal.Cheesyness

生日快乐!

Happy birthday, Toe Knee. May your birthday be filled with fun and presents and cake and stuff. :)

6/30/2012 #17
Generation Nothing
I DEMAND EVERYONE TO STOP GROWING UP. Happy birthday, Into. You're very responsible and very funny and stuff and. :3 Where are your wrinkles? :D
6/30/2012 #18
VividlyVisceral

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DICKHEAD. HAVE SOME BIRTHDAY WISHES.

//not being rude, just carrying on from calling you a magnificent bastard last year. ;D

This is your last year of being a teenager. Scared yet? Be sure to have a great day and an even better year, alright?

LOVE YOU, INTO!

6/30/2012 . Edited 6/30/2012 #19
i made my mistakes

Happy birthday, magnificent admin-person who I do not know~

6/30/2012 #20
Claratrix LeChatham

Into,

I love you just as much as anyone on this forum. In fact, you outrank a few. (Lost, Lost, and also Lost) When I joined almost exactly a year ago, I was terrified of you. I still kind of am, but in a good way. ;D

For your present, I've flown to Australia and am waiting in your closet. Go out and drink until joining me seems like a good idea!

Seriously, go drink heavily. You've earned it.

6/30/2012 . Edited 6/30/2012 #21
nathan-p

You are older than me and that's why I hate you.

Happy birthday bro, many happy returns, if I type much more my fingers will explode.

6/30/2012 #22
SydneyLouWho
Coming off of my internet hiatus for a moment to wish you a happy date-of-birth, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD MAN YOU. GO PARTY AND DO SOMETHING CRAZY BEFORE YOU NEED A CANE TO WALK AROUND.

6/30/2012 #23
Thy Name is Bah

YOU SO OLD!! I know I'm older, but we're not talking about me so SHUTUP!

I hope you have a fantabulous day today. Getting your boost and having lunch and getting that present whose mysterious identity was annoying you..

Nineteen now, and one year till your twenty. Make the most of it, aye. Happy Birthday, budd. xx

6/30/2012 #24
Erwin Smith

Happy birthday, Into! I hope you had an awesome day and ate lots of cake!

Damn son. You're old. Nineteen.

Anyway, grandpa, I hope you enjoy the nineteenth year of your life.

;3

6/30/2012 #25
President Snow

Happy Birthday, Into! :) You'll be travelling around in a mobilised scooter in no time...

6/30/2012 #26
Leaving At Midnight

I hope you had an amazing birthday, Into! Enjoy your youth while it lasts.

Because soon you will have a walker and dentures.

Hopefully you received what you wanted for your birthday, and had a great day. :D

6/30/2012 #27
i made my mistakes

STOP MAKING THE ADMIN FEEL OLD, YOU. *Huggles all*

Yeah. Anyways. EAT CAKE!

6/30/2012 #28
wach

Into,

A year has elapsed and your persona perseveres! I am proud to know someone as patient, fair, kind, and endearingly imperfect as you are. And it's quite obviously, positively sure that everyone feels the same way.

Happy birthday, and, yea, as Whisp said, have fun! (LEGALLY, however!)

Or not. We're not responsible for what goes on 'down under. Or something. (Hehe?)

-

6/30/2012 #29
Toxophilite

Mr. Into, it is with great pleasure that I am here to wish you a happy birthday.

I hope your day is fantastic, but you can't sleep with anyone because we're still dating.

So.

Happy birthday!

6/30/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: District14 Lostliveson4eva, SydneyLouWho, GlimmerIcewood, St. Elsewhere, Lightfall, whisperasweknowit
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member