District 14
We could be a career pack. We bash people to death with our laptops. And steal their wifi.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
GlimmerIcewood

Yes. We have nine periods a day, including lunch.

11/10/2011 #121
swinging from saturn

We have nine periods a day, including lunch.]

Mother nature hates you. ////

11/10/2011 #122
GlimmerIcewood

How did I know that was going to be brought up ?

11/10/2011 #123
swinging from saturn

What.

11/10/2011 #124
Erwin Smith

Rowan, you have nine periods?

We only have four class periods and a lunch period...

11/11/2011 #125
Leaving At Midnight

^

Except I have two lunch breaks~

11/12/2011 #126
Generation Nothing

I have eight. o_O

11/12/2011 #127
whisperasweknowit

I wore a dress today...without any tights.

/whoa guys, i'm super hardcore today xD

COOL STORY, BRO. TELL IT AGAIN BRO.

11/21/2011 #128
A Band Of Thieves

It's 12:15 and I'm still sitting in pajamas and have not brushed my teeth or hair~ :P

COOL STORY BRO.

11/21/2011 #129
Lostliveson4eva

My sister just woke up and I told her it was noon and we were leaving in ten minutes. She's like "I just want to sleep." And she totally can, because it's only nine, but I'm mean, so . . . And she's too stupid to look at the clock.

Cool, bro.

11/24/2011 #130
St. Elsewhere

I had three hours sleep last night, and it's currently 3:58am.

Cool story, bro.

11/24/2011 #131
whisperasweknowit

Whisp plays Sims District 14 style - Part 1

The relations go as this: Into is married to Vivid, and their teenage children are Evan, Lost, and Whisp. Clara is single, with a child, Fiona, and a teenager, Doctor. It is undetermined whether Doc is adopted or Clara sexed up a black dude.

So I moved you all into a crappy house and then used the motherlode cheat a couple of times to get you up to 275,083, which would buy the sweet house I made last night. We moved in and were marked down to 51,632 (we gained some cash leaving the other house from the original sum), which is a lot of money, but I'm a whore so you all have to get jobs. |D

Whisp is already a sickening overachiever. Her first four wants were to get a job in the science career, get a job in the medicine career, gain a logic skill point, and get into private school. -.- One of Fiona's first wants was to Chat Online (I'm so proud. :'D). In addition, all you fucks want to do is play computer games. xD

Into is working in the medicine career track, Vivid in Culinary, Clara in Politics, Lost in Athletic, Whisp in Science, Evan in Business, and Doc is currently unemployed but will be Culinary. These are based on Wants if you had them or whatever I wanted you to be~

A guy named Gabriel Green ran in an shoved Evan. He is now the family pet, locked in a two-by-two room with big windows. The house is filled with his sobs day and night. xD

Keeping all eight of you happy is really hard. D;

COOL STORY, BRO. TELL US MORE, BRO.

11/24/2011 #132
A Band Of Thieves

A guy named Gabriel Green ran in an shoved Evan. He is now the family pet, locked in a two-by-two room with big windows. The house is filled with his sobs day and night. xD

. . . .:'DDDD

11/24/2011 #133
silver-nightstorm

So I realized just now that my computer spontaneously un-subscribed me from all of D14's new thread alerts and I haven't been getting any from like... September. So, sorry too all of those whose birthday's I missed (mine included... failing...)

COOL STORY, BRO.

In other news, I'll probably get a sweatshirt that says that sooner or later. And then I'll put a little "- Into" at the bottom and everyone I know IRL (with the exception of Kayla) will be all O.o WTH? And I'll be all Yeah! You wish you were me!

... COOL STORY, BRO.

- Into

11/25/2011 #134
A Band Of Thieves

xDD

11/25/2011 #135
Toxophilite

Serves Gabriel right.

11/25/2011 #136
St. Elsewhere

I made a massive table of French words/phrases. Then poured over it for two hours. My head is swimming in not-English.

C-c-cool story, bro.

11/26/2011 #137
Generation Nothing

So I basically has the scariest D14 dream ever.

Cool story bro.

11/26/2011 #138
Lostliveson4eva

Tell us your cool dream, bro.

11/26/2011 #139
Generation Nothing

Everyone was in my house, yo.

11/26/2011 #140
St. Elsewhere

I was almost knocked out by a champagne cork when I walked through the park on the way to the shops.

Cool story, bro.

11/26/2011 #141
A Band Of Thieves

During science, our teacher sat there and watched us while we played with the stuffed angry birds and pigs in her class and she didn't mind that we were setting up the pigs on stuff and using the birds to knock theM down. . . I like this class. :D

COOL STORY, BRO. THIS IS WHY YOUR STATE HAS HORRIBLE EDUCATION, BRO!

11/29/2011 . Edited 11/29/2011 #142
Lostliveson4eva

So here is my dream from last night.

It was dark outside, and I was hiding behind a tree in my front yard (one that is not actually there, but I'm pretty sure it was my front yard). This car filled with hooligans drove by (they were very loud) and I tried to hide behind the tree so they wouldn't see me. (Although the tree had no leaves, so I'm pretty sure they did) Then this girl came up to me and told me that I needed to get inside quickly. I asked her what was wrong and she responded with, "They're coming." Right away I knew who "they" were, because I'm just that smart. So I went inside my house, where I found my sister and brother waiting for me, and locked the front door. The girl seemed to have disappeared.

That's when I heard it.

Screams erupted from outside, and I could hear people crying. I instantly got scared (me being a huge wimp in this dream) and went in the kitchen with my siblings. I heard a cry from outside, and I knew it was one of them coming for us. Getting closer and closer with each scream. Now, we have these windows in the family room that is connected with the kitchen, and they cover the wall. They were uncovered and I told my sister to go cover them because I didn't want to see "them". My sister said no, so I turned to my brother and begged him to go do it, telling him was was extremely frightened. He walked over to the window and started to close two of them, leaving the middle one open. And I caught a glimpse of one of the "creature" things.

There is this counter blocking the view of the windows, so I hid behind it so I wouldn't have to see the thing, and it wouldn't be able to see me. My brother, leaving the third window uncovered, came up beside me, and, being the asshole he is, said, "I see dead people" in a fucked up voice. Scaring me even more.

The next day, hour, minute, whatever the time was in "dream land", I went up to my mother, who had slept through all my fear (that bitch), and told her how I didn't sleep at all that night.

And I woke up.

But then I went back to sleep. This time though, I was in my room, looking out my window. That's when one of the things came into view. I crouched down so it wouldn't see me, but as if sensing me, it's eyes connected with mine. And that's when I saw what these "beings" were for the first time. They were completely human. Except their eyes.

They had big eyes, and the iris covered the entire eye. And they were strange colors (the one that looked at me had an abnormal color of green). I woke up again because it scared me.

And then fell back asleep . . . but this time me and three other people had to go to a place. I'm not sure where it was, but I knew it was dangerous because of all the things wandering around that could turn us into them. (I even saw some people I knew who were turned) At one point, we almost got caught, but this girl started talking in a way that I guess disguised us, so the thing passed on.

And I woke up again.

Yeah, it was a weird dream.

I just remember the bright side of it: I didn't have to go to school! :D

11/30/2011 #143
Lostliveson4eva

Cool story, bro.

11/30/2011 #144
Generation Nothing

I thought Fiona's 200th HG had a typo in the title for the longest time.

11/30/2011 #145
Lightfall

I am uncoordinated.

I was pouring myself some water and I accidentally spilled it everywhere. Like, everywhere. Then when I went to get a towel to clean it up, I knocked over a bottle of weird hairspray stuff of my mum's. Then after cleaning up the hairspray and the broken glass, I take the towel back out to the kitchen to clean up the water and I fall over on the freaking tiles.

Cool story, bro. You fail at life, bro.

12/2/2011 #146
GlimmerIcewood

Today, when I was at my friends house, I went to the bathroom for two minutes. I was aware that I left my phone in his room but I didn't care or anything.

I apparently should have.

I got home, and my grandparents were over eating dinner. He calls me in the middle of dinner and my new ringtone is "I'm a Slave 4 u" by Britney Spears. A) I got the strangest looks from my grandparents and they most likely won't be able to look at me again, and B) I answered the phone and he couldn't talk because he was laughing so hard. My grandparents didn't even say goodbye to me. -.-

I'm going to murder him tomorrow.

Cool story, bro. Your friends clearly love you, bro.

12/4/2011 #147
wach

That awkward moment where you try to compliment someone's appearance, but it comes out all like

'YOU WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT STRIPPER'

and he's a guy.

12/4/2011 #148
wach

This thread is nice.

12/4/2011 . Edited 12/4/2011 #149
nathan-p

...Bish I saw what you posted.

When I was nine I made my mom wash her hands again after coming out of the bathroom one day because I was scared of cholera.

Yes. In our affluent American suburb, cholera.

There's no bound to childhood paranoia.

12/4/2011 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: District14 Lostliveson4eva, SydneyLouWho, GlimmerIcewood, St. Elsewhere, Lightfall, whisperasweknowit
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member