District 14
We could be a career pack. We bash people to death with our laptops. And steal their wifi.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
wach

The Mysterious Game of Rabbit Doubt

There is a dark legend in the history of Rabbitkind. The fourteenth District of FFN was once a place of happiness and joy for all of the district's Rabbits - spotted, silver, grey, white, it didn't matter, in this newly colonised utopia. But after a few months, things began to change. Murders began taking place and the Rabbits were completely clueless as to what was going on - and how it was happening. Separated from the rest of the world with a tall chain fence, District 14 was meant to seal away the Rabbits' utopia from the rest of the world - a safe haven, a nirvana on Earth. The sickening truth was that they were being killed by their own. One of the Rabbits had concocted a terrible virus that mutated the Rabbit into a deadly predator at night, one that must kill to survive. One by one the Wolf-Rabbit killed all the colonists. It is believed that the creature then turned on itself with no one else to kill. It is believed that it was the end.

But it was in fact only thebeginning....

( Basically, there will be certain 'roles' to this game, though all players will be rabbits. One player is a 'Wolf'. Every night, the 'wolf' will kill someone - anyone - my PMing me, the GM. All of the 'rabbits' (including the pseudorabbit/wolf) will 'lynch' a rabbit that they believe to be the wolf by public vote - usually based on behalf of behavior, suspicions, etc. Game ends when only wolf is left, or wolf (and other antagonist) is 'dead'. *There are other fun 'roles', too such as town mayor, love bunnies, police, vigilante, etc)

ROLES

Rabbit - The normal role. This is the role everyone will claim to be. Rabbits have no powers other than voting to lynch the suspect each day. There will be many normal 'rabbit' players.

Wolf - The main antagonist. Each night the Wolf MUST attack someone. You will do this by PMing me your attack each night. To keep up the "Rabbit" charade the Wolf is allowed a "lynch vote".

Mayor Cottontail - Mayor Cottontail will be decided upon by the players. Once roles are given, the players will be given a certain amount of time to speak with each other. Then, I will PM them for their vote. This will be anonymous. No one will know who voted for whom. Majority is Mayor Cottontail. His/Her vote will count as 2.

The Huntsman - The Huntsman is an investigator. Each night he will PM me asking about a specific "Rabbit". I will reveal that Rabbit's role to the Huntsman, BUT The Huntsman cannot reveal the role to the other rabbits. IF The Huntsman discovers the role of the Wolf he has to make a choice. He can either join the Wolf's team, or he can kill the Wolf. *If he joins the Wolf's team he can then reveal any roles he's discovered to the wolf. If the Wolf wins he wins, but if he chooses to kill the Wolf then the Huntsman will die too, saving the Colony from the Wolf.

Snake - This character can strike at anytime, but only once in a 24 hour period. They will PM me whenever they choose to kill someone. If they choose to kill someone in the Day Phase, they may not kill anyone else until the next Day Phase. If they kill someone in the Night Phase, they may not kill anyone until the next Night Phase. They do not have to kill, though. If they want to injure, they can. If they want to scare, they can.

Cupid - Cupid is a regular bunny who will shoot two different bunnies with her "love arrow" at the very beginning of the game. After this Cupid's role becomes that of a Regular Rabbit. (Cupid will send me their two choices in a PM).

Love Bunnies - These are the two rabbits who were shot with Cupid's arrow. If one of the Bunnies is killed, the other Bunny will kill themselves from a broken-heart. Their roles will not be revealed until their deaths. They are allowed to know who their lover is.

Guard Bunny - The guard bunny will PM me the name of a rabbit they wish to protect during the Night Phase. If they unknowingly protect the wolf, they will be killed instead of the wolf's actual target. If the snake is moving to attack at night and is protected by the Guard Bunny, then the Guard Bunny dies instead of the snake's actual target. This rabbits role will be revealed during death or successful protection of another rabbit.

Self-Sacrificial Bunny - If either the wolf or snake attack this bunny it will give up its life to take it's attacker with it. It will die to save everyone else. If the bunny takes the wolf down with him, their roles are revealed, and if the snake is still alive the game will continue, otherwise the bunnies win. Same with the snake. The bunny who plays this role will not know it until its death.

Promiscuous Bunny - Also known as Elise Rabbit. When attacked, this rabbit will die but pass along a STD that renders the attacker unable to attack for one period thereforeafter. After this period, the attacker will return to its normal pace. Poor Elise.

Granny - The Granny is a dormant role. Their role is only activated once the Wolf has attacked them. (Even the Rabbit won't know they're Granny until death) The Granny will not be revealed upon death. While Granny will be dead, and not able to post in the Game, Granny will be able to control the Wolf. Choosing who the Wolf kills each night. If Wolf wins Granny wins. If Wolf is killed, Granny loses. Granny acts as a "spirit" possessing the Wolf.

Steps in Playing the Game

1 - I will hand out roles via PM. If you do not recieve one, please notify me. Ideally, we should start when we have 10-20 players, some roles may be added / removed to have a balance of 'special' and 'normal' characters.

2 - Cupid Bunny PMs me the names of the 2 Love Bunnies. After this, they revert to being a 'normal' rabbit. All bunnies will also PM me their votes for 'Mayor Cottontail', whose role will not be revealed to avoid being a victim of the Snake/Wolf.

3 - Perhaps the most confusing of the roles. The snake may attack ONCE per day, either during the day phase (which would be the current phase) or the night phase. If the snake attacks during day phase 1, he/she must wait until day phase 2 before being able to attack again. The snake can hold off it's attack until night phase 2, but then it would have to wait until night phase 3 to attack again. (Wolf always attacks at nighttime.)

4 - Day phase voting will take place openly in this thread. Voice your suspicions about other rabbits. Try not to seem too conspicuous to others, if you have a 'dangerous' role. Act however you'd like and keep a conversation, feel free to debate/discuss who the Wolf/Snake might actually be. Your 'vote' will be cast with aboldedpost stating which player you are voting to lynch, naturally raising suspicion, etc. This is usually the most interesting part of the game.

5 - Day phase ends when a large majority/all of the votes have been cast.

6 - Night phase ends when 'special' roles have PMed me their targets.

7 - I will make a post describing the night's events, and we go back to a 'day' phase, continually until either the Wolf / Snake remain, or until they are both dead.

**Player List will be posted below, or at least a skeleton of it. Good luck!**

12/27/2011 . Edited 6/23/2012 #1
wach

Player List

* Juno ( I AM GM AND THEREFORE GOD.)

1. Elise le whore

2. Evan's body is ready

3. Whispy

4. Doctor

5. Pasta

6. Lost

7. Fioneer

8. Neb (Normal)

9. Madeliiine

10. Glimmer

11. Immodest Music (Guard)

12. Ebuii (Normal)

13. Purple Embers

14.CobaltCrayon (Normal)

15. Midnight/Brookly (Normal)

16. Silver

17. Cheesiness (Normal)

Etc ..

Please post potential interest below. Optimally somewhat active players are most desired. c:

12/27/2011 . Edited 12/30/2011 #2
Terribly Sharp

I am the wolf.

12/27/2011 #3
Lostliveson4eva

I am confused by this game.

12/27/2011 #4
Toxophilite

I am not. This will be awesome.

I r ready.

12/27/2011 #5
The Someday Dreamer

^ To Lost.

12/27/2011 . Edited 12/27/2011 #6
Lostliveson4eva

THEN EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE I AM SO CONFUSED. DX

12/27/2011 #7
wach

What are your quwestions?

Also, if you are actually joining, 'quark quark' is the keyword.

12/27/2011 #8
Toxophilite

...Quark Quark, then.

Also, Lost.

Basically, there will be certain 'roles' to this game, though all players will be rabbits. One player is a 'Wolf'. Every night, the 'wolf' will kill someone - anyone - my PMing me, the GM. All of the 'rabbits' (including the pseudorabbit/wolf) will 'lynch' a rabbit that they believe to be the wolf by public vote - usually based on behalf of behavior, suspicions, etc. Game ends when only wolf is left, or wolf (and other antagonist) is 'dead'.

12/27/2011 . Edited 12/27/2011 #9
whisperasweknowit

I'm a little confused by it, but whatever.

I'm totally interested, I just want to know if you asked a mod first before making this (even if you didn't, I'm given you permission now because this is awesome. But if you didn't, this is a reminder to do so first. ^^').

12/27/2011 #10
Terribly Sharp

quark quark

You whore, Juno. :3

12/27/2011 . Edited 12/27/2011 #11
Lostliveson4eva

What are your quwestions?

1) If I was the wolf and was like "I want to kill Doctor", would she be dead?

2) Is there like, a Doctor who can save the killed person - like mafia. Is this like Mafia?

3) Rabbits . . . wolves . . snakes . . . .

4) Can this wolf/snake die?

5) So we all just sit there and wait to be killed off . . what . .

6) I AM CONFUSED.

12/27/2011 #12
wach

mod first before making this

Jun-oh, make the bunny thread. Me gusta. (Madeline)

Yes.

12/27/2011 #13
whisperasweknowit

Okay, sweet. Then quark quark. :D

12/27/2011 #14
The Someday Dreamer

2) Is there like, a Doctor who can save the killed person - like mafia. Is this like Mafia?

HOW RUDE. D;

5) So we all just sit there and wait to be killed off . . what . .

I'm confused on this, also.

-hesitant- Quark quark?

12/27/2011 #15
Lostliveson4eva

Basically, there will be certain 'roles' to this game, though all players will be rabbits. One player is a 'Wolf'. Every night, the 'wolf' will kill someone - anyone - my PMing me, the GM. All of the 'rabbits' (including the pseudorabbit/wolf) will 'lynch' a rabbit that they believe to be the wolf by public vote - usually based on behalf of behavior, suspicions, etc. Game ends when only wolf is left, or wolf (and other antagonist) is 'dead'.

So . . . Ex:

If I was the wolf, I kill Doctor - she's dead. Evan is a rabbit thing and he guesses that someoneelse is the wolf and 'lynches' them, they're also dead . . .but they're not the wolf, so he was wrong. And if he guessed it was me, I'd die - game over?

12/27/2011 . Edited 12/27/2011 #16
Lostliveson4eva

. . . quark . . . quark . . .

12/27/2011 #17
swinging from saturn

Quark quark~

12/27/2011 #18
wach

If it was the night phase, and you PMed me that you wanted to kill Doctor, she would die. Unless there was another action conflicting with it. (For example, Guard Bunny was protecting her.) In the case where Snake / Wolf vote for the same person, only that one person dies. So yes

Currently, the 'Guard' is kind of the saviour-type role, though if there are enough people, I'm sure I can add that role.

3) Rabbits . . . wolves . . snakes . . . .

Rabbits are everyone, but certain rabbits 'transform' into the wolf/snake at night. Kind of like they're wearing a mask.

4) Can this wolf/snake die?

They can be 'lynched' (voted to die) by the town's rabbits, killed by the sacrificial bunny, the other 'antagonist', and the Wolf can be killed by the Huntsman, to a point.

12/27/2011 #19
wach

* Goal for 'normal' rabbits is to kill the Wolf & Snake through vote. If both Wolf and Snake die, the town wins.

* Goal for Wolf & Snake is to kill the townspeople, although they are not in 'allegiance'.

VOTING is done in this thread. ANY of the players have the possibility of being 'lynched'. You may reveal your roles.

12/27/2011 #20
Lostliveson4eva

I am . . . a rabbit.......... yeah.

12/27/2011 #21
Lostliveson4eva

Voting . .what . .

-bangs head against a chair-

12/27/2011 #22
swinging from saturn

Juno, are you going to PM me?

12/27/2011 #23
wach

To vote, you simply type who you want to lynch.

.. Read it over, it'll make more sense

Pasta - we'll start with enough people, arright?

12/27/2011 #24
The Someday Dreamer

Can the guard/savior person die?

/Canadians are messing me up. .__.

12/27/2011 . Edited 12/27/2011 #25
wach

Yes, anyone can die, including them. *read description

12/27/2011 #26
swinging from saturn

Okay. Sorry, Juno~

12/27/2011 #27
wach

Explains the essence of the game : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdNGaST9IIo * You may want to turn volume off.

12/27/2011 . Edited 12/27/2011 #28
Lostliveson4eva

Okay, I get it for the most part, just not where the guardian/savoir comes in. And is there a snake and a wolf, or snake/wolf?

12/27/2011 #29
Toxophilite

That video was sad.

12/27/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: District14 Lostliveson4eva, SydneyLouWho, GlimmerIcewood, St. Elsewhere, Lightfall, whisperasweknowit
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member