District 14
We could be a career pack. We bash people to death with our laptops. And steal their wifi.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
musicalqueer

There's a nitpick thread for Hunger Games, so I think there should be a general thread for nitpicking other fandoms.

I guess I'll start:

WHAT THE FRICK IS UP WITH THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA MOVIE? Seriously, the Phantom is supposed to be shit-your-pants-scary! Not... a slight burn on the side of his face!

Rant done. Feel free to nitpick other movies/books/ect

3/10/2012 #1
Generation Nothing

Did you have permission for this, or?

3/10/2012 #2
VividlyVisceral

You do need to ask permission before making threads, but if this is left up I do have some movies/books I wouldn't mind tearing to shreds.

3/10/2012 #3
musicalqueer

o.0 Sorry I didn't ask...

3/10/2012 #4
whisperasweknowit

You should read the rules; they're there for a reason. ^^'

Anyway, I think the thread is a good idea. Unless any of the other mods have a problem with it, you can leave it up as long as you edit the random second colon out of the title~

3/10/2012 #5
MusicIsMyGame

Just... Evernight. It could be a lot worse, but I just couldn't get into it at all. The MC was a Sue, the love interest was an Edward, and I didn't really thihnk the plot was all too creative.

Just my opinion, though. There may be people here who like it, so absit invidia.

3/10/2012 #6
A Ghost Who Walks
The Inheritance Cycle...I'll have a lot of rants about this one. The main character, Eragon, is pretty bad in the first book, but he goes off too the elves in the second. There, he learns "elvish wisdom". I call it being a self-righteous prat. He grates on me constantly while I read...his immaturity, his selfishness, his presumption...ugh. Words fail me.
3/10/2012 #7
VividlyVisceral

Just... Evernight. It could be a lot worse, but I just couldn't get into itat all. The MC was a Sue, the love interest was an Edward, and I didn't really thihnk the plot was all too creative.

Just my opinion, though. There may be people here who like it, so absit invidia.

I didn't mind it (I'll admit that it was very sue-ful), but I do have to say that I don't understand why 500+ year old vampires would want to go to a school for any reason. It didn't make sense.

3/10/2012 #8
musicalqueer
I'll edit out the semicolon soon, I'm on my iPod without access to a computer at the moment, so I'll do it tomorrow.
3/10/2012 #9
Leaving At Midnight

Just... Evernight. It could be a lot worse, but I just couldn't get into itat all. The MC was a Sue, the love interest was an Edward, and I didn't really thihnk the plot was all too creative.

The plot was very, very predictable. I didn't enjoy it much at all.

3/23/2012 . Edited 3/23/2012 #10
swinging from saturn

why is there so much ppg/rrb fanfiction. why.

7/9/2012 #11
Forum Moderators: District14 Lostliveson4eva, SydneyLouWho, GlimmerIcewood, St. Elsewhere, Lightfall, whisperasweknowit
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member