The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Fishy Biscuits

Post here if you're not going to be on for a while - just so we know you haven't abandoned us!

Also, post here if something big is/has happened.

11/5/2010 #1
Fishy Biscuits

Well, I'm still suffering from the flu, so I might not be on all that much till I'm better.

11/5/2010 #2
ThisMortalCoil

On Friday I'm going to State Swim Championships. That's pretty big.

11/8/2010 #3
ThisMortalCoil

I won't be on much for the next two weeks. I have a Band Concert coming up.

11/15/2010 #4
Shiner Shining Bright

Alright, the results for Sana and Fish's contest of who's uglier/less photogenic. Winner gets a drink from the loser (don't know how that works, but xP)

I could say you're both pretty with terrible self-esteem issues, but that would be rather un-judgely. So the winner is Sana. xP

I'm beautiful-est, though. No question. See (pic is from the summer, so xP)?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=155978807746550&set=a.159110734100024.35263.100000032955900

11/16/2010 #5
Fishy Biscuits

How the hell is Sana less photogenic than me???

11/16/2010 #6
Shiner Shining Bright

-goes to chat-

11/16/2010 #7
Fishy Biscuits

Omgomgomgomgomgomg *squee* omgomgomg

He asked me out!!! :D

11/16/2010 #8
Shiner Shining Bright

-squee-

11/16/2010 #9
Fishy Biscuits

I won't be on till Sunday evening, cos I'm going on a ringing/drinking... okay, just drinking... weekend. ^_^

11/18/2010 #10
Shiner Shining Bright

I'm off the forums for a bit. Things have happened, and my thoughts have been really messed up. I'll be back when I can think in a straight line again.

11/24/2010 #11
Shiner Shining Bright

-drive-by-

Uh, just letting you know, FFN's deleting threads that haven't been posted in in 6 months. This forum's got nothing to worry about, but some T/S threads'll go bye-bye. Just sayin'~

And for teh Americans, Happy Thanksgiving. Go teach Borg to plant corn~

Wow, Borg's in spellcheck...

11/25/2010 #12
Tahlia Westbrooke

If people want, I can copy all the role play threads on MS Word or something, so we don't lose the story. Do you want me to do that?

11/25/2010 #13
Tahlia Westbrooke

I'm starting to put the role play into a Word document now, just so none of it gets deleted. :-)

11/25/2010 #14
Fishy Biscuits

Tahl, that sounds like a good idea, but it's going to take you forever! :P Email a copy to me and Sana when you've finished! ^_^

Just to let people know, I'm not going to be on till Sunday, cos I'm going to a fancy ringers' do in London this weekend. Laters, everyone!

11/26/2010 #15
Fishy Biscuits

I probably won't be on tonight, and possibly not for a while after. I'm going to get my elbow checked out at A&E in a bit, and I don't know what the outcome will be. It might be broken; both my parents think it's possible. I hate hospitals, so I'm kinda shitting myself about this, but I guess it's got to be done.

12/6/2010 #16
Fishy Biscuits

I'm back now! Sooner than expected - it was only a small fracture, so not operation needed (thank the gods)!

12/6/2010 #17
Sanaryelle

(Monday, Dec 13)

I won't be on for a couple of days because I need to prepare for a concert tomorrow evening, and I also have five college applications due Wednesday (ouch).

12/13/2010 #18
ThisMortalCoil

Monday, January 3

I won't be on as much this month probably since it's finals month and I have a tone of papers to do. Ugh.

By the end of this I will probably have pulled out most of my hair.

1/3/2011 #19
Do a Barrel Roll

By the end of this I will probably have pulled out most of my hair.]

I'll buy you a wig. Hope you don't mind green hair.

Or I could buy you a person who'll let you pull their hair out? Isn't the black market wonderful?

...I should stop talking now.

1/3/2011 #20
Fishy Biscuits

1-9-11

I'm not going to be on much at all until Tuesday, because I've got a load of uni work that I need to get done, and all this RPing is distracting me! :P

If anyone sees me on here tomorrow, feel free to lecture me about getting on with my work. ^_^

1/9/2011 #21
Do a Barrel Roll

1-15-11

This is Wolf, who changed her pen name. She just thought she'd let everyone know in third person.

1/15/2011 #22
Tahlia Westbrooke

Heya everyone! Just to let everyone know, I've copied all of the first part of the Old Kingdom role play story onto a Word document so it doesn't get deleted. If anyone wants a copy, send me an email! (My email address is on my profile.) :D

2/7/2011 #23
Sanaryelle

I'm leaving in about ten minutes for camp! I'll be back on Sunday (Feb 13th).

2/10/2011 #24
Fishy Biscuits

I am amazed: today, I have had a decent night's sleep, turned up to all my classes on time, and almost finished an essay.

It would seem that pigs do fly, but apparently only when Sana's at camp. :P

2/11/2011 #25
Notary Sojac

2-11-10

I just won the school spelling bee!!!

2/11/2011 #26
Fishy Biscuits

I am officially screwed in the essay-writing department. Fourteen essays to write in only two months. Goodbye social life!

On the plus side, my granddad's booked me in for ringing a peal with some uber-important ringers in the summer. Hello ringing-street-cred! ^_^

3/6/2011 #27
ThisMortalCoil

I have to play two piano pieces by memory tomorrow in front of a judge to decide whether I get to go onto competition. I know my pieces really well, I just get so nervous!

Wish me luck!

3/6/2011 #28
Auir

Ah, guess I havn't probably said goodbye (For now) yet.

I'm probably most likely if not busy will not be on here anymore. Since I'm now the President of my school's Otaku Club. ^_^ Which is actually alot of work believe it or not. And I got sick due toover-work and stress because of it... X.X

So yeah, I'm just writing this during my freetime of sitting around and doing nothing cuz of my cold.... Hope you guys have fun without me! ^_^

3/6/2011 #29
Sanaryelle

Friday, March 18, 2011.

Leaving now for a weekend-long camp. Be back Sunday evening. ^_^

3/18/2011 . Edited 3/18/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member