The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'Not too bad,' I said reassuringly. 'There'll be small bumb, and some bruising, but it shouldn't be too bad.'

4/3/2011 #2,971
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I wish she'd succeeded,' I said quietly.

4/3/2011 #2,972
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I nodded, but stopped when it made my head dizzy. I leaned heavily against the bars. "I wonder..." I stopped and sighed.

4/3/2011 #2,973
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"Yes," I said gently, "but then she could be facing execution."

4/3/2011 #2,974
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'What?' I asked gently.

4/3/2011 #2,975
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I suppose so,' I sighed. 'Though I don't see why it would be considered a crime at all to kill her.'

4/3/2011 #2,976
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"I wonder when people will stop hurting me," I mumbled. I gave a wry smile. "I don't think I deserve it... Do I?"

(OOC: Ah, the plight of all our characters, Fish! :P)

4/3/2011 #2,977
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"Sorienne deserves execution," I said flatly, "but at the hands of the law. Or the hands of those she has directly wronged."

4/3/2011 #2,978
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *sigh* I know. We really aren't very nice to some of them are we. :P)

~Linette~

'I don't think you do,' I said. 'I don't think many people would deserve it.'

4/3/2011 #2,979
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'So, me or Oliver?' I asked, to clarify this.

4/3/2011 #2,980
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Some of them? Try all of them. :P)

Oliver-

"Maybe I'll get lucky," I muttered. "Maybe I'll get sent to prison tomorrow. It just keeps on coming. It's not going to stop, is it." I looked at Linette. "What do you See in my future? I'll bet you any sum that it's more of this - more hurt."

4/3/2011 #2,981
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I nodded. "Vynn shouldn't have tried. It wasn't her right."

4/3/2011 #2,982
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Well, I'm being nice to Linette, Yvanna and Sorienne... :P)

~Linette~

'I'm afraid I haven't Seen anything,' I replied. 'I'm not very strong in the Sight. But I'm sure things will be okay for you.'

4/3/2011 #2,983
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Sorienne lost her job and is on the run. :P)

Oliver-

"You're just saying that to make me feel better," I said morosely. "You don't have to lie to me."

4/3/2011 #2,984
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Maybe not,' I agreed, 'but still.' I sighed. 'I hope we don't run into Sorienne again, but something tells me that we will.'

4/3/2011 #2,985
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: But she's feeling very smug at the moment. :P)

~Linette~

'I'm not,' I said, shrugging. 'I do genuinely think that things will be okay for you.'

4/3/2011 #2,986
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"This thing between you two isn't finished," I agreed. "Until then, you can only try to prepare yourself as best you can."

4/3/2011 #2,987
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Good point.)

Oliver-

I looked up at Linette, and forced a smile. "Thanks."

4/3/2011 #2,988
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I know,' I said. 'Which is why I need Oliver to help me move on from... things. Sorienne knows all about what happened now, and I know she'll use that to get to me. She has before, and that was before she'd read my diary.'

4/3/2011 #2,989
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I nodded. "Then you'll be prepared."

4/3/2011 #2,990
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: And you're being nice to Orien and Sim, aren't you.)

~Linette~

I smiled back and gently stroked his forehead. 'I hope things do go well for you tomorrow,' I said. 'I don't know all the details about what you did, but from what I have heard, you were completely justified in what you did.'

4/3/2011 #2,991
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'And hopefully, she won't be able to get to me,' I added. We turned a corner and I saw the top of the steps leading down to the cells. I looked at Cariel. 'You're going to have to make me go down there again,' I said.

4/3/2011 #2,992
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I suppose. Though Sim's doing a lot of work. :P)

Oliver-

"I hope the jury thinks the same way," I said, giving a lopsided smile.

4/3/2011 #2,993
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Uh oh... Are they going to walk in on Oliver and Linette having a tender moment? :O)

Cariel-

I smiled. "All right. Here we go." I put my arm around Idriel's shoulders, and determinedly walked forward.

4/3/2011 #2,994
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: But that's his job! :P)

~Linette~

'I hope so too,' I agreed. 'Do you want me to try and be there?'

4/3/2011 #2,995
Sanaryelle

(OOC: But three trials in four days?)

Oliver-

"It's up to you," I said. "But - it'd be nice to see at least a few friendly faces in the crowd."

4/3/2011 #2,996
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Well, they're probably going to walk in on them doing something... And that's going to be awkward! :O)

~Idriel~

I took several deep breaths as we approached the steps, and for a brief moment I thought that I might actually be fine. But as soon as we started going down the steps, I felt an overwhelming urge to turn and run as far away from this lace as possible, and my breathing quickened.

4/3/2011 #2,997
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Or four, if he gets Oliver's trial too.)

~Linette~

'Okay,' I said, giving him an encouraging smile. 'I'll try and be there.'

4/3/2011 #2,998
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Oh no! :O)

Cariel-

Idriel was starting to panic. "C'mon," I whispered encouragingly, trying to get her down the steps one at a time.

4/3/2011 #2,999
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Good point. Four trials in five days, then.)

Oliver-

"Thank you," I said sincerely, and smiled at the Clayr. "Linette? I think you'll be an excellent mother to our girl."

4/3/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member