The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

An Old Kingdom town/village near the Wall. Formally known as 'Cloven Crest.'

11/17/2010 #1
Sanaryelle

Continued from Roble's Town,page 25.

Mawbor-

The outpost was smaller than the one we had in Roble's Town - or the one we used to have, anyway. There were only three other guards inside when I entered.

"You're the group from Roble's Town, right?" said a middle-aged woman. "I'm Lieutenant Coris..." She stared at Raylinn.

"Dangerous prisoners," I grunted. "Where are the cells?"

Lieutenant Coris mutely beckoned one of the other guards, who showed me to the back of the outpost.

11/17/2010 #2
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I followed Lorn and Tindall into the outpost, and was met briefly by one of the guards stationed there. She pointed me down a long, dimly-lit corridor. Ahead of me, I could see Mawbor heading in the same direction, Raylinn laying limp in his arms.

'This way,' I said to Lorn, who promptly began to shove Tindall down the corridor.

11/17/2010 . Edited 11/17/2010 #3
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

The outpost was smaller and darker than the one in Roble's Town, despite the odd Charter light floating here and there. I looked anxiously at Raylinn, hoping for any sign that she was all right. Who was I kidding - of course she wasn't all right.

The narrow corridor opened up into another room, and I stared. There were only four cells, lined up side-by-side. They were fronted and sided by bars which glistened with Charter marks. Barred cells with cold stone floors? I thought the ones in Roble's Town had been bad.

11/17/2010 . Edited 11/17/2010 #4
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I saw Tindall staring at the cells, and I smirked.

'I told you they were smaller than the ones back in Roble's Town,' I said. 'And they're colder - you might have noticed. Still no windows, though.'

The guard who had been leading Mawbor indicated two of the cells, which were open. Fenel openedthe door of one, and Mawbor went in, laying Raylinn down on the stone floor. She still didn't stir. I took Tindall off Lorn and steered him into the adjacent cell, shoving him roughly through the door.

11/17/2010 #5
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I tripped and sprawled onto the stone floor, adding a dozen more bruises to the hundreds that I probably had by now. "Ow..." I mumbled.

(OOC: Ugh, gotta go soon! :P)

11/17/2010 #6
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Ok. I need to be getting to bed soon too. :P)

~Sorienne~

'How convenient,' I remarked, looking at the bars of the cells. 'Now you can see everything that we do to Raylinn, but you won't be able to do anything about it.'

11/17/2010 #7
Sanaryelle

(OOC: It works out then!)

Oliver-

I rolled over and managed to sit up by leaning against the stone wall running along the back of the room - with my luck, the bars would probably burn me or something.

"What are you going to do to her?" I asked, glaring at Sorienne and Mawbor.

11/17/2010 . Edited 11/17/2010 #8
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Yup. And I'll be back on at 11pm again. :P)

~Sorienne~

'Oh, you'll see,' I replied. I grinned as I stepped back out of Tindall's cell and locked the door behind me. Then, I went to join Mawbor in Raylinn's cell.

'How about we wake her up first?' I suggested, taking my waterskin out of one of the bags and offering it to Mawbor.

11/17/2010 #9
Sanaryelle

(OOC: lol, I might see you then. :P)

Mawbor-

"How about you both leave her the bloody hell alone?" Tindall shouted in the next cell.

I laughed, then took the waterskin, unstoppered it, and dripped water onto Raylinn's face.

(OOC: Bye!)

11/17/2010 #10
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Laters!)

~Sorienne~

Raylinn coughed faintly, and her eyelids slowly opened. She raised her head a little - it seemed to be costing her a lot of energy - and looked at us. Then, she let her head fall back to the ground. Her breathing appeared to be pretty laboured. I looked around for Lorn and Fenel, but they had both gone. So had the guard from this outpost.

'Well, Mawbor,' I said, looking back down at the semi-conscious girl and grinning. 'Where do you think we should start?'

11/17/2010 #11
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

"I like your suggestion about seeing how good she tastes," I said, and licked my lips obscenely.

The girl blinked in confusion.

11/17/2010 #12
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I grinned and glanced at Tindall briefly.

'Go ahead,' I instructed.

11/17/2010 #13
Sanaryelle

(Hi Fish!)

Mawbor-

I smiled and reached for my dagger - then frowned when I didn't find it. "Where did I..."

11/17/2010 . Edited 11/17/2010 #14
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Hello again! *yawn*)

~Sorienne~

I sighed and rolled my eyes. 'What have you done with it?'

11/17/2010 #15
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I'm sleepy too - but for a different reason. :P)

Mawbor-

I narrowed my eyes. "I must've..." Oh. Right. "I dropped it," I snarled, looking down at Raylinn. "Because she was being difficult!"

I heard Tindall give a quiet laugh, and moved towards him. "Oh, you want to start?"

11/17/2010 #16
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: It's not that late for you, tho! :P)

~Sorienne~

'Mawbor, just get on with it,' I said, resisting the urge to bang my head against the wall. Mawbor could be so unbelievably stupid... I drew one of my own daggers - not my nicest one, of course - and handed it to him. 'Use mine. Now, get on with it.'

11/17/2010 #17
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Yeah, well... ^_^ Has the sun risen where you are yet?)

Oliver-

I watched as Mawbor took Sorienne's dagger; my diversion hadn't worked. "Hey Mawbor," I called. "How did you get to be a Royal Guard anyway, always losing your weapons like that? Did you have a child take the entrance tests for you?"

11/17/2010 . Edited 11/17/2010 #18
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *snort* No.)

~Sorienne~

Mawbor started for Tindall again and I let out another sigh. 'Mawbor, just ignore him,' I said. Then, my fingers sketched a series of Charter marks - a silencing spell, similar to the one we'd used back in Roble's Town, but working the other way around. Now we wouldn't be able to hear Tindall's protests.

11/17/2010 #19
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Well, it isn't up here either. XD)

Oliver-

The Charter marks Sorienne used looked familiar, and when I continued to taunt Mawbor and he didn't react, I knew what she'd done.

"Hey!" I bellowed, but they couldn't hear me. I could only watch in horror as Mawbor crouched by Raylinn and cut away one of her sleeves, baring her arm. He pinched a bit of pale flesh between his fingers, and leaned forward, holding the dagger.

(OOC: You realize we're turning Mawbor into a cannibal - as if he wasn't already weird enough!)

11/17/2010 . Edited 11/18/2010 #20
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Yeah, but it's night time for you! It's stupid o'clock in the morning for me!)

~Sorienne~

'I meant, kiss her,' I said, rolling my eyes. 'Not eat her.'

11/17/2010 #21
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Ah, stupid Mawbor... *shakes head fondly*)

Mawbor-

I blinked. "Oh - right." That option sounded a lot better than what I thought Sorienne had meant.

I shifted my grip to the back of Raylinn's neck, and put the dagger to her throat. "Don't bite," I warned.

11/17/2010 #22
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

The girl made some sort of attempt at struggling, but it was barely noticeable. I glanced back over at Tindall, watching his expression closely.

11/17/2010 #23
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I shifted closer to the bars. I'd relaxed when Mawbor had released her arm, but his present motions were making me nervous.

As Mawbor bent his face over Raylinn's, I suddenly realized what he was going to do.

"Get away from her!" I yelled. "Don't touch her!" By some monumental effort I got to my feet and moved to the bars separating the cells, but the Charter spells stung me when I got too close, and I was forced to take a step back.

11/17/2010 . Edited 11/17/2010 #24
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I could see that Tindall was shouting something at us, but thanks to the silencing spell, we didn't have to put up with the sound of his irritating voice. I was enjoying the look on his face, though, especially as it grew more and more furious as Mawbor got closer to Raylinn. The fact that he'd got stung by the spells on the bars was just an added extra.

11/17/2010 #25
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I grinned down at Raylinn. "You'd better make this good," I whispered, before forcing my mouth onto hers.

(OOC: Ugh, being kissed by Mawbor. *shudders*)

11/17/2010 #26
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

Again, Raylinn made a pathetic attempt to get away, but all it really was was a small wriggle. The disgusted look on her face was priceless, though.

'Don't worry, Tindall,' I said, turning briefly to him. He would be able to hear me - the silencing spell I'd used only worked one way. 'It's nothing that she isn't used to.'

11/17/2010 #27
Sanaryelle

Tindall-

I glared at Sorienne, breathing hard. If it weren't for these damn bars...

I said two words to her, slowly and clearly, so that she would know instantly what I said. Then I looked anxiously at Raylinn.

11/17/2010 #28
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

Raylinn was still trying to get away from Mawbor, but he was holding her head firmly. She didn't seem aware that Tindall was looking at her; in fact, she barely seemed aware that he was here at all. She blinked a couple of times, and a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

'Bet you wish you'd had a chance to do that to her, don't you?' I said to Tindall.

11/17/2010 #29
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I laughed, both at Sorienne's comment and at Raylinn's tears. "Oh come now," I sneered at the girl. "It can't have been all that bad, can it? I was a bit disappointed," I admitted, "even though you've had plenty of practice. Want to try again?"

11/17/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member