The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Well, Christmas is a time for drinking if there ever was one. And New Years.)

Oliver-

"I wish I was in there with you," I said, then felt myself blush. Charter, why now of all times?

11/22/2010 #241
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Being a student and a ringer gives you two very valid excuses for drinking all year round. :P)

~Raylinn~

I blushed at Oliver's words. 'I wish you were too,' I replied quietly.

11/22/2010 #242
Sanaryelle

(OOC: This ringer stuff is starting to sound better and better.)

Oliver-

I settled back against the wall, and kept my eyes on Raylinn until she fell asleep.

(OOC: Skip to morning?)

11/22/2010 . Edited 11/22/2010 #243
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: It's a good life. :P)

(OOC: Sure.)

~Sorienne~

When the morning came, Mawbor and I made our way to the prison while some of the guards stationed here readied the carts. Tindall had fallen asleep leaning against the back wall, and the slut was curled up on her side. I noticed that she was shivering. To wake them, I drew my sword and clanged it against the bars of the slut's cell, making the noise as loud as possible.

11/22/2010 #244
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I started awake, nearly falling over, and then sighed when I saw Sorienne and Mawbor standing outside our cells.

"Wakey wakey," said Mawbor with his trademark grin. "Time to rise and shine."

"Just ten more minutes," I said, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the wall.

11/22/2010 #245
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I unlocked the door of Tindall's cell, and walked in. 'Time to wake up,' I reiterated, carefully stressing ever word. Tindall stubbornly kept his eyes closed, so I bent down, scooped up some of the water from the tub that we'd left in there, and threw it in his face.

11/22/2010 #246
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I sniggered as Tindall opened his eyes, sputtering. "Good morning to you too," he grumbled.

I unlocked Raylinn's cell door, and strolled in. "How was your sleep?" I asked sweetly.

11/22/2010 #247
Fishy Biscuits

~Raylinn~

I looked up at Mawbor, but didn't say anything.

'She doesn't look very awake either,' Sorienne said, looking down at me. 'We'll have to do something about that too, won't we.' She gestured to the tub of water. 'Mawbor, why don't you give the slut a morning bath?'

11/22/2010 #248
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I grinned. "Gladly."

I grabbed Raylinn by the back of her tunic, and dragged her through the barred door and into Tindall's open cell.

"Leave her alone!" Tindall shouted, struggling to his feet. I glared at him, remembering the last time he'd attacked me. Lorn had healed my ear but it was still sore.

11/22/2010 #249
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'You stay where you are,' I snapped at Tindall. I still had my sword in my hand, and I rested the point of the blade lightly against his stomach, just to make sure.

11/22/2010 #250
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I looked down at the sword, then glared at Sorienne, then turned my head to look anxiously at Raylinn. Mawbor had dragged her to the side of the washing tub, and had pulled her partially over the side. One hand was fisted in her short dark hair. "Doesn't look very clean, does it?" he sneered.

I started to take a step forward, then hissed as the tip of Sorienne's blade dug into my gut.

11/22/2010 #251
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'I did warn you,' I said, shaking my head in a patronising way. 'Although, I guess you're not really thinking straight, are you Tindall? I mean, it must have been hard, sleeping next to a slut without being able to sleep with her.'

11/22/2010 #252
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I turned to stare at Sorienne, and I honestly don't know what I would have done next - impaled myself probably - when I heard a gasp and a splash.

Mawbor had forced Raylinn's head into the tub, and she was struggling weakly. "Let her go!" I yelled. "Please!"

11/22/2010 #253
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'Why?' I asked, turning briefly to watch. I gave Mawbor an amused smile. 'She needs cleaning up a bit. You had your bath last night, so now it's her turn.'

11/22/2010 #254
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I chortled, and continued to hold Raylinn's head below the water. Her struggling was pitifully weak.

"We're going across the Wall today," said Tindall, sounding pathetically desperate. "There's no need for you to be this cruel."

11/22/2010 #255
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'Don't you want your precious little slut to look clean?' I asked. 'Well, as clean as someone like that can ever be.'

11/22/2010 #256
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"You rotten bitch!" I snarled at Sorienne. "Let her up!" I shouted at Mawbor, who only laughed in return. Raylinn's struggles were growing slower and weaker.

11/22/2010 #257
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'Really, Tindall,' I said, smirking at him. 'You should be thankful that we're doing this to her, and not to you.'

11/22/2010 #258
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

Raylinn was hardly moving now, and still Mawbor held her head underneath the water. I remembered the awful feeling of near-drowning, the crippling fear, and then I turned to Sorienne.

"You can do whatever you want to me, I don't care," I said quickly. "Just let her up - please."

11/22/2010 #259
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

Still smirking, I turned to Mawbor. 'Let her up, Mawbor,' I instructed. 'It's not just her head that's dirty, you know.'

11/22/2010 #260
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I grinned and pulled Raylinn up by her hair, depositing her on the floor. She lay quietly on her side, then slowly began to cough up mouthfuls of water.

"Huh..." I mused, scratching my head. "Look at that - still alive."

11/22/2010 #261
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I tilted my head to one side and looked at the half-drowned girl, who had started to shiver again. Then, I reached out and felt the water - as I'd suspected, it was icy cold. I sheathed my sword, took hold of the side of the tub, and pushed it onto its side, emptying the water all over the slut.

'That's better,' I said, grinning down at her.

11/22/2010 #262
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I laughed at the girl, who had gasped at being drenched by Sorienne. Then I glanced up at Tindall to enjoy his reaction, just in time to see him making for Sorienne. I managed to sketch a Charter mark before he could do anything; it wasn't a very powerful spell, but Tindall was quite weak, and he was slammed against the wall. I laughed again at the pained expression on his face, remembering the 'wings' I had carved into his back the night before.

I turned to Sorienne, beaming; I had managed to fight off Tindall! "Think she's ready to get up now?" I said, nudging Raylinn with my foot and feeling better than I had in weeks.

11/22/2010 #263
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'I think so,' I agreed, reaching down and pulling the shivering girl to her feet. She screamed as I pulled on one of her arms, but that only made me grin more.

'Don't worry, Tindall,' I said, looking at him over my shoulder. 'If she gets too cold on the journey to the Wall, I'm sure Mawbor would be more than happy to cuddle up to her and warm her up a bit.'

11/22/2010 #264
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I smiled, delighted by the idea. "D'you think she'll taste better after her bath?" I asked.

Tindall glared up at me. "If you touch her..."

"You'll do what?" I sneered. "You see? There's nothing you can do." I grabbed Raylinn by the back of her neck, and shoved her a step forward. "If you have anything to say to your boyfriend, now's the time. This might be the very last time you ever see him."

11/22/2010 #265
Fishy Biscuits

~Raylinn~

I looked at Oliver, trying not to shiver too much.

'I've said all I need to say,' I said quietly, hoping that Oliver could see in my eyes that I wanted to say I loved him. I wanted to kiss him, but Mawbor was holding me back.

11/22/2010 #266
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I sneered. "Oh really? How sweet. What about you, sonny?"

Tindall looked up at Raylinn from where he sat sprawled against the wall. He nodded. "Me too," he said quietly.

I roughly yanked Raylinn around and steered her from the cell, out to the waiting cart.

11/22/2010 #267
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: I hate this stupid, glitchy site...)

~Sorienne~

'Have fun with her!' I called after Mawbor.

Once he and the slut were out of sight, I pulled Tindall to his feet. 'Off we go, then,' I said, smirking at him.

11/22/2010 #268
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Taking a long time to show new posts? It's doing that to me occasionally too. :P)

Oliver-

I looked at Sorienne through narrowed eyes. "You just had to dump the water on her, didn't you," I hissed. "She'll freeze out there in the open air."

11/22/2010 #269
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *glares at ff.net*)

~Sorienne~

'As I said before,' I said casually. 'Mawbor can cuddle up to her if it looks like she's getting too cold.'

11/22/2010 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member