The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Aww... *sigh*)

Oliver-

I groaned and put my face in my hand. "That's not exactly what I meant," I muttered as Idriel pulled me over to a market to buy some food.

12/8/2010 #451
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *dies* I seriously have to learn how to waltz...)

~Idriel~

'Well, you weren't expecting to keep your clothes on, were you?' I asked, giving him one of my 'innocent' looks.

12/8/2010 #452
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Yes you do! That would be so romantic!)

Oliver-

"Outdoors in the winter?" I said flatly. "I was hoping to keep some of them on, anyway."

12/8/2010 #453
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Maybe he could teach me... Hmm... :P)

~Idriel~

'Not the shirt, though,' I said quickly. 'That isn't staying on for any longer than it has to.'

12/8/2010 #454
Sanaryelle

(OOC: That sounds like a capital idea.)

Oliver-

"Always the shirt," I sighed as Idriel grabbed a wicker basket and started to fill it with food. "You realize that in order to get my shirt off I have to take off my surcoat and tunic as well."

12/8/2010 . Edited 12/8/2010 #455
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Well, he's already agreed to teach me to ring with only one hand, so... :P)

~Idriel~

I examined a pile of fresh bread rolls on one of the stalls. 'You think I'll have a problem with that?' I asked.

12/8/2010 #456
Sanaryelle

(OOC: And what are you going to teach him? How to down a pint? How to burn chips?)

Oliver-

"I know you won't," I remarked, thinking of the chilly winter air. It would be even worse on the beach, without any cover, and the cold sea being so near. The things I did for this girl...

12/8/2010 #457
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Hmm... Maybe...)

~Idriel~

'Don't worry,' I whispered, standing on tiptoe so my mouth was right against his ear. 'I'll keep you warm.'

I looked back at the bread, and noticed that the stallholder was staring at us.

12/8/2010 #458
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Those are valuable skills.)

Oliver-

The stallholder was shooting us a curious look, and I didn't think it was solely due to Idriel's blue surcoat and bell-bandolier. Her eyes dipped down to Idriel's left hand as she picked out some rolls, and finally the stallholder smiled. "Newlyweds?" she asked.

12/8/2010 #459
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Well, burning chips isn't all that useful...)

~Idriel~

'Uh... yes,' I replied, giving her a quick smile before directing my attention to the number of rolls I'd already picked out.

12/8/2010 #460
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I suppose not. But downing a pint is!)

Oliver-

"Enjoy your stay in Ganel," said the stallholder, accepting the coins.

We filled the basket with food, and headed out of the market. We managed to find a cart that was going to the beach to pick up some dried fish, and hitched a ride in the empty back.

"Rather bumpy in here," I noted as the cart rattled over the cobblestones.

12/8/2010 #461
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Definitely! Especially for a ringer!)

~Idriel~

I nodded, then gave his hand a squeeze. 'Off on our honeymoon, then,' I said, grinning.

12/8/2010 #462
Sanaryelle

(OOC: You need the street cred to go with those ringing skillz.)

Oliver-

"Some honeymoon," I remarked. I hated to bring it up, but I had to say it. "I suppose we'll have to head back to the house soon, though. Just in case anything else has come up."

12/8/2010 #463
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: We do. And I'm sure it'll impress his work friends too.)

~Idriel~

I sighed. 'I guess so. But seeing as it's the afternoon already, and it'll take most of a day to reach Uppside again, we don't have to leave till tomorrow. If we've got the money,' I added, shifting closer to him, 'we could always have a proper honeymoon - you know, check into a fancy inn and... relax.'

12/8/2010 #464
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Oh, definitely. Gotta get in with his friends.)

Oliver-

"I think you're getting into this 'newlywed' front a little bit too much," I teased. I bent closer to give her a kiss, but we went over a large bump which resulted in my jaw knocking into her shoulder.

12/8/2010 #465
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: He took me to a pub quiz with them once, after ringing. ^_^)

~Idriel~

I giggled, and put my arms around his neck. 'I am merely taking every possible opprtunity to spend time with my husband,' I said, grinning.

12/8/2010 #466
Sanaryelle

(OOC: 'Pub quiz'?)

Oliver-

I gave a short laugh. "Don't call me that and expect me to keep a straight face," I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

12/8/2010 #467
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: A quiz in a pub. :P)

~Idriel~

'I never said I wanted you to keep a straight face,' I said. 'I love it when you laugh, anyway.'

12/8/2010 #468
Sanaryelle

(OOC: A quiz... as in a test? 0_o)

Oliver-

"Do you?" I said, raising my eyebrows. "Well, it's a shame I'm not ticklish."

12/8/2010 #469
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: A fun one, fuelled by alcohol and requiring the most random, pointless knowledge. They're good fun. Evidently a UK thing, then.)

~Idriel~

'You aren't?' I asked, slightly disappointed. 'Not anywhere?'

12/8/2010 #470
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Apparently. Random, pointless knowledge? I excel at that!)

Oliver-

I shook my head. "Nope. Believe me, people have tried." Dammit - I nearly blushed at that. Of course, Idriel knew exactly what kind of people would have tried.

12/8/2010 #471
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Me too! My knowledge of Spanish, the Monopoly board, and Santa's reindeer helped us win the one with my crush's workmates. ^_^)

~Idriel~

I put my hand on his knee. 'Well, at least I know other ways to make you laugh.'

12/8/2010 #472
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Way to represent!)

Oliver-

"Hmm?" I grinned at Idriel, and tucked a bit of hair behind her ear, which was especially difficult in the bouncing cart. "I like to see you laugh too. And smile. You didn't smile much when I first met you."

12/8/2010 #473
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I didn't have anything to smile about when you first met me,' I replied quietly.

12/8/2010 #474
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"You do now, though?" I asked.

12/8/2010 #475
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I nodded and leaned closer to him. 'I have a lot to smile about now,' I whispered.

12/8/2010 #476
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Good," I said, pulling Idriel against my side. The cart chose that moment to give a particularly violent jolt, and I was thrown onto my back and got Idriel's elbow jabbed into my stomach. "What is wrong with this cart?" I hissed.

12/8/2010 #477
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'There's nothing wrong with the cart,' I replied, pulling him back to a sitting position before pointing at the cobblestones on the ground. 'It's just the stupidly uneven streets.'

12/8/2010 #478
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"At least we didn't come here by horseback," I remarked. "It would've been a painful ride home, after this."

12/8/2010 #479
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I laughed. 'Given my skill with landing a Paperwing, I can't promise our journey will be particularly smooth anyway.'

12/8/2010 #480
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member