The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'It does,' I agreed, digging my nails into the back of Tindall's neck, just for good measure. 'I'll just give him a little longer, and then I'll let him have a... breather, shall we say?'

12/19/2010 #481
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I smirked and leaned against the wall, picking my nails with my dagger. Tindall was almost completely still now, except for the odd shudder that wracked his frame. I wondered idly if he'd passed out yet.

12/19/2010 #482
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

Still with my nails dug in, I pulled Tindall up again and let him drop to the floor. Then, I crouched down beside him and grinned. 'Nice bath then, Tindall?'

12/19/2010 #483
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I frowned and looked at Tindall, then nudged him with my boot. "Is he breathing?" It would be boring if he died already.

12/19/2010 #484
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: I think the Wyverley College thread is playing up. It's not showing my last post. *glares at ff.net*)

~Sorienne~

I leaned closer and put my ear to Tindall's mouth. For a moment, when I felt nothing, I frowned and wondered if he was even alive. Then, I felt a faint, shaky breath against my cheek and I looked at Mawbor again. 'Yes, he is,' I replied. 'But only just.'

12/19/2010 #485
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I didn't get an alert either. *glares at FFN* Well, I suppose we can leave it for now until it decides to start working again. :P)

Mawbor-

I crouched down and wrinkled my nose. Then I pulled back my fist and punched Tindall - hard - in the chest. Immediately he rolled onto his stomach and started coughing, water spilling out around his gag. I grinned and brushed off my hands as Tindall continued to cough and retch. "There."

12/19/2010 #486
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Yeah. I'll try it again later.)

~Sorienne~

'That's better,' I said, nodding. 'Once he's recovered slightly, I think we should try that again. He seems to give brilliant reactions whenever there's water involved.'

12/19/2010 #487
Sanaryelle

(OOC: And then it'll probably post a whole bunch of your replies. :P)

Tindall-

It took a while for my body to expel all of the water form my lungs, made doubly hard by that damn gag, but finally I was able to breathe more or less normally, although it hurt - not to mention all the wounds I'd aggravated in my struggle. I lay on the floor, breathing raggedly, and felt an overwhelming urge to sleep.

12/19/2010 #488
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Probably. Shtoopid website... :P)

~Sorienne~

'He seems to be back to normal now,' I remarked, glancing at Mawbor. 'Do you want to give him this next bath, or shall I?'

12/19/2010 #489
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

"You're doing fine," I said, grinning. "Besides, I have this," I held up my dagger, "to sharpen. Tindall really didn't take care of it very well. Didn't you, Tindall?" I kicked him in the ribs and he grunted in pain, then turned his head to the side and seemed about to fall asleep.

12/19/2010 #490
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I nodded and grabbed Tindall by the front of his tunic. 'No time to fall alseep now, Tindall,' I said. 'It's only the middle of the afternoon; not bed time yet. I suppose you're missing all that bed time you spent with the slut, aren't you.'

12/19/2010 #491
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I was exhausted, but I force my eyelids open and looked up at Sorienne blearily. What could she possibly be planning to do to me now?

12/19/2010 #492
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'Mawbor?' I asked. 'Do you want a one-person audience for your time with the slut tonight? Or shall we just kill him now?'

12/19/2010 #493
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Any idea on how this arc is going to play out? I sent you a PM.)

(OOC: Gotta go! Ack!)

Mawbor-

I shrugged. "He's getting boring. Maybe we should just kill him. The girl is going to be a lot more fun anyway."

12/19/2010 #494
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *shrugs* I dunno. I've replied to your PM.)

~Sorienne~

'Sounds like a good idea to me,' I agreed. I crouched down next to Tindall. 'Now... how should we kill you?' I mused. 'We could actually drown you. Or we could make you bleed to death. Or maybe we could set the shed on fire and leave you to burn. Or we could do something else.' I looked back at Mawbor. 'How would you like to kill him?'

12/19/2010 #495
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I might be on again around 10.)

Mawbor-

I smiled and lifted the dagger that I had been sharpening.

"You see this?" I said, crouching down and holding it up next to Tindall's face. "It used to be my lucky dagger. Then I lost it. Now it has a nick in the blade, so it's not so lucky anymore. But I think I can use it for one last job." I smiled at him. "Being stabbed in the gut is one of the most painful things that you can experience. And you don't die right away, which makes it all the worse."

12/19/2010 #496
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I laughed softly. 'You fancy that, Tindall?' I asked, grinning. 'Bleeding slowly to death in this dirty old shed, where no-one will find you?' I looked at Mawbor and nodded once. 'Do it.'

12/20/2010 #497
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I smiled, then thrust the dagger into Tindall's belly, up to the hilt. Tindall let out an odd gasping sound, and I leaned towards him. "Hurts, doesn't it?" I said, grinning. "Oh, not just this, but knowing you can't do anything to save your lady love."

Blood started coursing over my hand, and I let go of the dagger and wiped my fingers clean on Tindall's surcoat. He had gone pale, and I could tell that he was trying not to move too much.

12/20/2010 #498
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I smirked at Tindall, then stood up and headed to the door. 'Well, Mawbor, I think we should be going,' I said casually. 'Tindall looks like he's had enough of us now.'

12/20/2010 #499
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I nodded and got to my feet. "Don't worry, Tindall," I said once I reached to door. "I'll take care of the slut."

12/20/2010 #500
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I laughed, then unlocked the door. Mawbor and I left the shed, and I re-cast the locking spells, just to make sure no-one found Tindall - not until he was dead, anyway. I dusted my hands off and smirked at Mawbor. 'A job well done, I think.'

12/20/2010 #501
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

I smiled and nodded. "Agreed. That's one of them well taken care of. Now we just need to keep our eyes open for the girl."

12/20/2010 #502
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

I looked at the position of the sun. 'Well, it's almost sunset, so she could be arriving soon if she took the Paperwing. We can't make it too obvious that we're looking out for her, though. We've got to pretend to be doing something normal, otherwise people might get a bit suspicious.'

12/20/2010 #503
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

"Back to the inn then?" I asked. "Word spreads fast in those places."

12/20/2010 #504
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'That sounds good,' I agreed, starting to walk back up the alley. 'I think it's time we had a well-earned drink.'

12/20/2010 #505
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

"And toast our success, both past and future," I agreed.

12/20/2010 #506
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

'Absolutely,' I said, laughing. 'A toast to revenge on both Tindall and the slut.'

12/20/2010 #507
Sanaryelle

Mawbor-

We headed back to the inn, and the common room was already lively and cheerful. It perfectly suited my mood. Soon we would be enacting our plan upon the girl, and then after that - well, after that, she would be getting her just rewards.

12/20/2010 #508
Fishy Biscuits

~Sorienne~

We made our way to the bar and ordered mugs of hot cider, then we found an empty table, sat down, and I took a very satisfied drink.

12/20/2010 #509
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Idriel entry soon?)

Mawbor-

"Are we all set for when she arrives, then?" I asked.

12/20/2010 #510
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member