The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Fishy Biscuits

Basically, like the similar thread on The Shoppe, if there's any in-jokes we have going on here, post them!

1/28/2011 #1
Fishy Biscuits

I'll start off with an obvious one:

Fish and Sana's RP addiction!

1/28/2011 #2
Fishy Biscuits

Ooh, I've thought of another one!

Rabbits.

'Nuff said, eh Sana? :P

1/28/2011 #3
ThisMortalCoil

Hugging Sana.

1/28/2011 #4
Sanaryelle

Fish and Sana's RP addiction!]

Rabbits.

'Nuff said, eh Sana? :P]

Hugging Sana.]

:P Why me???

And of course... WHISHKEE!

1/30/2011 #5
Fishy Biscuits

Omg I can't believe I forgot to put that!

WHISHKEE!!!! *glomps*

Oh, and we can't fowget talking liek thish, can we? :P

1/30/2011 #6
Sanaryelle

Talking like thish when we go to the mooshebuwgew shtand?

1/30/2011 #7
ThisMortalCoil

Typo twins.

1/31/2011 #8
Sanaryelle

Drunk twins.

2/1/2011 #9
Fishy Biscuits

Or our triplets: The Good, The Bad, and The Drunk. :P

2/4/2011 #10
Fishy Biscuits

And this, seeing as it actually features in the RP on this forum...

The Old Kingdom Drinking Game! (by Fish and Sana - predictably)

Need:

-At least three people

-a deck of cards

-lots of alcohol. Or non-alcoholic drinks if you're not of legal age.

Gameplay: Each person decides if they're an Abhorsen, Clayr, or King. At least one of each is needed. Everyone takes turns drawing a card from the deck, going around the circle. Each card requires a different action (similar to the drinking game "Kings").

Cards:

-Ace "Ranna, the Sleeper": Keep this card. Use it to get out of drinking once. Very handly when "Wallmaker" is drawn.

-Two "Mosrael, the Waker": You assign a drink to someone else.

-Three "Kibeth, the Walker": Everyone dances. Last person to get up and dance takes a drink.

-Four "Dyrim, the Speaker": Everyone sings. Last person to start singing (a real song) takes a drink.

-Five "Belgaer, the Thinker": You get to make up a new rule which lasts for the rest of the game, and whoever breaks it must take a drink (ex. no talking in first person, no swearing, only drink with your left hand, everyone who drinks must do an animal impersonation...)

-Six "Saraneth, the Binder": You assign two drinks to others. That can be one drink to two people, or two drinks to the same person.

-Seven "Astarael, the Weeper": Everyone takes a drink.

-Eight "Yrael": You get to designate someone as your "servant". Which means, whenever you drink, they have to drink too.

-Nine "Orannis, the Destroyer": Everyone drains their glass/bottle.

-Ten "Wallmaker": Everyone makes a "wall": The person who drew the card starts chugging. Then the person on their right starts chugging, and so on. It goes around the circle until everyone is chugging (you can't start until the person on your left has started). When everyone is chugging, the person who drew the card can stop. Then the person on their right stops, and so on. It goes around the circe until everyone has stopped (you can't stop chugging until the person on your left has stopped). This rule is better known as "waterfall" when playing Kings.

-Jack "Abhorsen": All Abhorsens drink. If you are an Abhorsen and you draw this card, drain your glass/bottle. (All other Abhorsens just take one drink.)

-Queen "Clayr": All Clayr drink. If you are a Clayr and you draw this card, drain your glass/bottle.

-King "King: All Kings drink. If you are a King and you draw this card, drain your glass/bottle.

Enjoy, everyone! And please drink responsibly. ^_^

2/17/2011 #11
Sanaryelle

Oliver and Idriel "playing cards". ;)

3/10/2011 #12
Fishy Biscuits

Aedyn and Darod's obvious bromance. :P

3/24/2011 #13
Fishy Biscuits

This isn't exactly an in-joke, but I found it on Facebook, and I think it's brilliant. So...

The Royal Wedding Drinking Game!

In antcipation of the wedding of Prince William of Wales and Kate Middleton, we bring you the event's official drinking game, providing you with the British way to watch a Royal Wedding.

Rules: If you've made it this far, you, like us, are looking to remember (or not) the Royal Wedding as a truly messy occasion. The only things required are something to drink and a jug that shall be known as "The Future Kings Cup" the use of this will become clear later, although I'm sure the more experienced amongst you will be aware of its purpose. The rules are as follows...

1. If the Queen is on the screen you must be drinking. The woman has ruled the country for over 50 years, the least you can do is get destroyed in her honour.

2. Any time Prince Harry appears all players must produce a Nazi salute. The last player to do so must consume 5 fingers/mouthfuls for their poor reactions.

3. If Elton John is spotted the last person to shout "Candle in the Wind" must drink 5.

4. Any time time paralells are drawn to the Diana and Charles wedding (or any previous Royal Wedding for that matter), by commentators or otherwise, all players must consume 3 fingers/mouthfuls of their drink.

5.We're British (or shall assume the role for the day), which means we're a simple folk who enjoy comforts such as bacon and beer. With this in mind then, what better way to greet our anthem than with a hearty chug. As a result when the National Anthem is playing, everyone must be stood up and drinking.

6.William will one day become king of this fine country, a fact that needs to be celebrated no? Every time the word "future" is said, in the mentioned context or not, an amount no less than 1 finger must be added to the "Future Kings Cup" by any player. This should then go in a clockwise direction from the first player to do so everytime future is mentioned, to ensure the cup has a good mix of drinks.

7. And following on from Rule 6, The last person to shout "God save the future King!" upon the proclamation of "I now pronounce you man and wife" has to down the Future King's Cup. I fear for those that are last here, I really do.

8. Prince Phillip has found a warm place in many of our hearts; his "Racist Grandad" appeal is simply too hard too dislike. As a result, whenever he is shown independant of the Queen (to avoid complications with rule 1) the last player to shout "Bloody Foreigners" must drink 3 fingers. Penalties can be awarded for anyone who makes no attempt to imitate his accent

Plus, extra rules thought up by random people on Facebook:

If Prince Philip is seen/heard doing anything politically incorrect or racist all players must down their drinks.

Down a shot every time it's pointed out that she's a "commoner".

Every time a British flag is waved, down a drink.

3/24/2011 . Edited 3/28/2011 #14
Sanaryelle

Aedyn and Darod's obvious bromance. :P]

Well, they're not very bromantic yet, because they don't even like each other - but I can totally see their acquaintance developing into a bromance! ^_^

3/26/2011 #15
Fishy Biscuits

Aedyn and Darod's obvious bromance. :P]

Well, they're not very bromantic yet, because they don't even like each other - but I can totally see their acquaintance developing into a bromance! ^_^]

Maybe I should change it to 'Aedyn and Darod's inevitable bromance.' :P

3/28/2011 #16
Fishy Biscuits

*peanuts*

4/4/2011 #17
Fishy Biscuits

Doughnuts. And possibly dessert buffets.

8/29/2011 #18
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member