The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

Because everyone knows we need a second one...

2/4/2011 #1
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Omg first post!!!!)

~Idriel~

'But are you that fast?' I asked, grinning.

2/5/2011 #2
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"I guess we'll see," I said. We reached the back room, and I opened the door for Idriel, standing back to let her go out first.

2/5/2011 #3
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I walked into the room, and Oliver followed. Then I pushed him up against the wall and gave him a quick, teasing kiss. 'And that's all you're getting until afterwards,' I said.

2/5/2011 #4
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I grabbed her shoulders, hooked her leg with mine, and spun around, pinning her to the wall - except I didn't knock down any sword racks this time. I gave her a longer, deeper kiss than the one she had given me. "I'll let you know now," I said quietly when I finally drew back, "I am very competitive."

2/5/2011 #5
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I giggled and ran my hands down his surcoat. 'I guessed,' I whispered, right up next to his ear. Then I gave the top of it a quick nibble.

2/5/2011 #6
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Are we starting the match now?" I breathed, sliding my hands down her sides. "We're not even outside yet."

2/5/2011 #7
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Oh, we're having a very different kind of match now to the one we'll be having outside,' I said softly.

2/5/2011 #8
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"I'll win this one too," I said, then kissed Idriel again. I felt her leg come up around my hip, and pressed her further against the wall.

2/5/2011 #9
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I broke the kiss after only a short time, and grinned. 'No you won't,' I whispered, then I ducked under his arm and headed towards the back door.

2/5/2011 #10
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I sighed and closed my eyes briefly. Then I headed out through the back door after Idriel.

2/5/2011 #11
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I made my way to the largest patch of open space, then drew my sword and turned to face Oliver. 'Ready to lose?'

2/5/2011 #12
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I drew my weapon. "I'm not going to lose," I said with a small smile.

2/5/2011 #13
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Oh, I think you are,' I said. I was about to make the first move, when the back door opened again, and Orien and Yvanna came out.

'Wait for us!' Yvanna called. 'We want to watch!'

2/5/2011 #14
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I took advantage of the momentary distraction caused by Orien and Yvanna coming out, and moved in. I swung my sword at Idriel, aiming with the flat of the blade.

2/5/2011 #15
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I saw Oliver move out of the corner of my eye, and I only just managed to step back at block him in time. 'That wasn't fair,' I said, though I was grinning.

2/5/2011 #16
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Wasn't it?" I said, and moved in with an attack combination, aiming low, then high, then thrusting at her stomach. With the blade guard on she couldn't be cut, though a hard blow could leave a nasty bruise.

2/5/2011 #17
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I dodged out the way of Oliver's sword, then swung mine quickly at his side, making sure I turned the blade to its flat side. With any luck, the unfamiliar sword would make Oliver's movements slower than usual.

2/5/2011 #18
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I instinctively turned and managed to block the blade - barely. This sword was a bit lighter than my old one, which meant my blade movements were a bit quicker, and I had to adjust my timing. I shoved Idriel's sword to the side, trying to open up her guard, and then swiped at her midsection.

2/5/2011 #19
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I brought my sword up to block him again, then spun around and swiped at his side - he'd left it open with that last move.

2/5/2011 #20
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I jumped back, but the tip of Idriel's sword grazed my ribs. "A hit," I acknowledged. "A light one, mind."

2/5/2011 #21
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Well, I wouldn't want to hit you too hard, would I,' I said, grinning smugly. From somewhere behind me, I could hear Yvanna and Orien talking - I guessed Yvanna was asking about what we were doing, or something.

2/5/2011 #22
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"You don't need to hold back with me," I said, bringing up my sword and starting to circle.

2/5/2011 #23
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Well, I wouldn't want to hurt you, would I,' I said, mirroring his movements.

2/5/2011 #24
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Don't worry about that," I said with a smile. "You can kiss me better afterwards."

I moved in again, aiming a slash to her left side, and then to her right.

2/5/2011 #25
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I jumped out of the way, but instead of blocking him with my sword, I swung the blade round at his legs, hoping that this would surprise him.

2/5/2011 #26
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I was startled, but jumped, just managing to clear the blade. I took a step forward and brought my sword arcing down.

2/5/2011 #27
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I ducked, and brought my sword up to meet his, the blades locking at the hilts. I grinned and started to push Oliver backwards - towards a tree. 'I think we've been in this sort of situation before,' I said.

2/5/2011 #28
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I grunted slightly as my back hit something - a tree? "I'm tempted to get out of it the same way," I said, smiling at Idriel over our crossed swords. "But we have an audience."

2/5/2011 #29
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I grinned and pushed our blades towards him.

'Get him, Idriel!' called Yvanna eagerly. I laughed softly.

2/5/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member