The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *pouts* *gives ten toes and fifteen fingers up*)

~Idriel~

I sighed shakily. 'You stole that idea from me, didn't you,' I murmured.

3/11/2011 #2,611
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Holy crap.)

Oliver-

"Maybe," I said with a sly smile. "Don't you like it?"

3/11/2011 #2,612
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Nyaa. *pokes out tongue*)

~Idriel~

I grinned. 'What do you think?'

3/11/2011 #2,613
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *grows extra tongue* Nyaa. Nyaaah!)

Oliver-

"I think," I breathed, "we should stop teasing. We've got a long day tomorrow, and we should try to get some sleep - in the bed."

3/11/2011 #2,614
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: O_o Riiight...)

~Idriel~

'Bed sounds like a very good idea,' I said softly. 'But I'm not so keen on the sleeping part...'

3/11/2011 #2,615
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I has talent.)

Oliver-

"Shall we?" I said, gesturing at the door.

3/11/2011 #2,616
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: No, you just has two tongues. :P)

~Idriel~

'We shall,' I replied, grinning and taking his hand.

3/11/2011 #2,617
Sanaryelle

(OOC: :B)

(OOC: I should go soon; I is tired.)

Oliver-

We opened the door to see - Orien and Yvanna waiting in the hall? Had they been out there the entire time?

3/11/2011 #2,618
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: XD)

(OOC: I should go soon too. I has a seminar at 11. :P)

~Idriel~

I blinked at Orien and Yvanna, who both looked rather serious. Hadn't they had enough wine?

3/11/2011 #2,619
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Bye! ^_^)

Orien-

I got up from where I'd been sitting against the wall. "Oliver?" I said tentatively. "Can I talk to you?"

"No," said my brother. Great. He was being difficult.

3/11/2011 #2,620
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Byes! :P)

~Idriel~

Yvanna also stood up. 'You look tired, Idriel,' she said. 'I think you should get some sleep. You've got a long drive tomorrow.'

I blinked. 'Oh, it'll be fine,' I said. 'I can sleep in the taxi.'

'But proper sleep would be better,' Yvanna insisted. She reached out and gently took my arm, then started leading me towards the stairs. I looked over my shoulder at Oliver as I followed. 'I'll be expecting you,' I said, with an exaggerated wink. Then Yvanna pulled me up the rest of the stairs, and directed me towards mine and Oliver's bedroom.

3/11/2011 #2,621
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"What?" I asked impatiently.

Orien just gestured at me. I looked down, and suddenly remembered that my sweater was draped over a chair in the kitchen.

"What happened to you?" she asked.

I took a step back and crossed my arms. "Nothing."

"Some sicko carved letters into your skin!" Orien snapped. "I don't call that 'nothing'!"

"Well, it's none of your business," I shot back. "I don't want you to know about it."

Orien took a step towards me and put her hand on my arm. "Maybe you shouldn't go back -"

I flung off her arm and stalked away, down the hall and up the stairs.

3/11/2011 #2,622
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

Yvanna made sure I actually got into bed, and then headed out of the room again. I lay there for a while, grinning stupidly at the ceiling, and then started positioning myself on the bed in a way that would definitely invite Oliver to... play some cards with me...

3/11/2011 #2,623
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *facepalm* Oh Idriel...)

(OOC: Are you ready, my friend? ^_^)

Oliver-

I stormed up the stairs, and came to a sudden halt when I saw Yvanna. Great - was she going to be all nosy too?

3/11/2011 #2,624
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: What can I say? She's drunk!)

(OOC: I am indeed! Cookies - check. Drink - check. Caffeine pills - check. :P)

~Yvanna~

I could tell immediately by Oliver's face that he didn't want me to say or do anything. I looked calmly at him, trying to keep my eyes to his face and not let them travel downwards to stare at the scars again, and then I headed back downstairs to see if Orien was all right.

3/11/2011 #2,625
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Espresso IV - check.)

Oliver-

I watched Yvanna until she had gone out of sight, took a breath to try to calm myself down, and then entered the bedroom.

3/11/2011 #2,626
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: lol!)

~Idriel~

I grinned as the bedroom door opened, then waited for Oliver to come in properly and close the door behind him.

3/11/2011 #2,627
Sanaryelle

Orien-

I looked up as I heard Yvanna coming down the stairs. I wasn't upset, really - now I was pissed off at Oliver.

3/11/2011 #2,628
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I shut the door behind me. "Been waiting long?" I asked, allowing my gaze to run over Idriel.

3/11/2011 #2,629
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I looked at Orien as I approached her. 'How did it go?' I asked quietly. I'd figured that it hadn't been a very long conversation, and that Oliver had gotten pissed off, but both those things were rather predictable.

3/11/2011 #2,630
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"He didn't want to talk about it," I said, glaring in the direction of the stairs. "He can be such a stupid arse sometimes."

3/11/2011 #2,631
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Not all that long,' I replied softly. I ran one hand through my hair, and grinned again.

3/11/2011 #2,632
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Guys can be,' I sighed. 'And I suppose it was inevitable that he didn't want to explain or anything.' I paused and looked at my friend. 'Are you okay?'

3/11/2011 #2,633
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Sorry about that," I said. "Orien was being stupid. Forget about her." I approached the bed.

3/11/2011 #2,634
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I already have,' I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes.

3/11/2011 #2,635
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Yes," I said. "Just annoyed." I heaved a sigh. "It's times like these that convince me I've got to be the older one."

3/11/2011 #2,636
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I grinned and lowered myself onto the bed. "I might not see you in jeans again for a while," I murmured, running one hand up her leg.

3/11/2011 #2,637
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'I know what you mean,' I said. 'Although he might just be acting like a typical, arsey bloke...'

3/11/2011 #2,638
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'You won't be seeing me in anything tonight,' I whispered, still grinning.

3/11/2011 #2,639
Sanaryelle

Orien-

I snorted. "What happened to him isn't typical."

3/11/2011 #2,640
« Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 98 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member