The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"No I wouldn't," said Emerson as he came into the room. "Still worrying?" he teased as he sat beside me on the floor by the table.

"No," I grumbled, but couldn't hold back a grin as Emerson put his arm around my waist.

6/8/2011 #2,911
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I grinned at Nate, took one of his hands, and pretended to gobble his fingers. He shrieked with laughter, kicking his feet.

6/8/2011 #2,912
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I grinned at Orien and Emerson. I hadn't let Orien forget that I'd been right about a wedding being inevitable. They really did look sweet.

'So, what else is there to sort out?' asked Jack.

6/8/2011 #2,913
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Ow!' I said, laughing, as Nate started kicking me. It didn't hurt, though.

6/8/2011 #2,914
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Absolutely nothing," said my father loudly.

I groaned and buried my face in my hand, then looked at Yvanna. "Did you try on your dress?" Emerson and I had decided on only one bridesmaid and one groomsman - his brother. We just wanted a nice, simple ceremony.

6/8/2011 #2,915
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"You'll be quite a fighter," I said, tickling Nate's belly, then I glanced at Idriel. "He doesn't get his first toy sword until he's four," I added firmly.

6/8/2011 #2,916
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Of course I did!' I said, with an even wider grin. I hadn't allowed Orien to choose me one that looked stupid, and so I actually really liked it.

'And she looks beautiful in it,' Jack added, making me blush.

6/8/2011 #2,917
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I know, I know,' I said. 'Until then, he uses sticks from the garden.'

6/8/2011 #2,918
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"I thought you'd look nice in yellow," I said, smiling. Yvanna, curse her, had remembered what I'd said about my possible wedding over a year ago - outdoors, on the lawn in Corhurst, with blue and yellow flowers. And yes, the wedding dress shopping when Cariel's son had been born had helped.

6/8/2011 . Edited 6/8/2011 #2,919
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

Nate started hiccupping, so I took him from Idriel and rubbed his back. "Will Orien be expecting us?" I asked.

6/8/2011 #2,920
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I grinned. 'And it's not a silly, poofy one,' I added, 'so I'm happy. Have you been trying on your dress a lot?' I asked Orien.

6/8/2011 #2,921
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Yes,' I replied. 'I used that telephone thing at the Perimeter to let her know that we were on our way.'

6/8/2011 #2,922
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"No," I said. "I only wore it three times - at the store, at the fitting, and after the fitting."

"And she won't let me see it," Emerson added.

"That's supposed to be bad luck," I said.

6/8/2011 #2,923
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"And she said it would be all right if we stayed at her parents' place?" I asked. I knew Idriel had told me, but I wanted to be sure. Taking in two women and a baby was no small task.

6/8/2011 #2,924
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'That's true,' I agreed. 'You're not meant to see it until the actual wedding.' I looked at Orien again. 'And have you sorted out what's happening with your hair yet?'

6/8/2011 #2,925
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Yes, she said that'll be fine,' I said. I grinned. 'Apparently, everyone's looking forward to meeting Nate.'

6/8/2011 #2,926
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"My hair?" I repeated blankly.

My father laughed. "She's worried about the flowers and food, but she hasn't thought about her hair!" He got up from his chair. "I'm going to go help your mother in the kitchen." He left the room.

"He means he's going to steal some food," I explained to the others.

6/8/2011 #2,927
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

Nate was chewing on his sleeve. "Oh, of course," I said, wiping drool from Nate's chin. "Because he's so charming."

6/8/2011 #2,928
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Naturally,' I said. 'Everyone tries to steal your mother's cooking. Now - your hair. What do you want done with it?'

6/8/2011 #2,929
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'And I think everyone there loves babies,' I said. 'Especially Orien's mother.'

6/8/2011 #2,930
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Um - I don't know," I said. I glanced at Emerson. "You pick."

"You look nice no matter what you do to your hair," he said.

6/8/2011 #2,931
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"He'll love the attention," I said, wrinkling my nose as Nate starting chewing on his sleeve again.

6/8/2011 #2,932
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I grinned again when Orien started blushing.

'Well, first of all, do you want it up or down?' I asked.

6/8/2011 #2,933
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'He always does,' I agreed. Nate had loved it when some of the Clayr had occasionally visited us.

6/8/2011 #2,934
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"I don't know - you decide," I said. It was hard to believe that I was actually getting married tomorrow - and talking about hair seemed a little surreal.

6/8/2011 . Edited by Fishy Biscuits, 6/8/2011 #2,935
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"Maybe all those people would like to give us a hand with changing and feeding him," I said, grinning.

6/8/2011 #2,936
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I tilted my head to one side. 'How about, half up and half down?' I suggested.

6/8/2011 #2,937
Sanaryelle

Orien-

I blinked, imagining myself with one ponytail. Then I realized what Yvanna was actually saying. "Oh - all right," I said.

"Good compromise," said Emerson.

6/8/2011 #2,938
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Maybe,' I said with a laugh. 'Although, they might do it in some sort of strange, Ancelstierran way.'

6/8/2011 #2,939
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Now,' I said. 'Curly or straight?'

6/8/2011 #2,940
« Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 108 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member