The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: I see... :P)

(OOC: Ooh, we're getting wet-dress!Linette and wet-shirt!Oliver here! :P)

~Linette~

'Uh - I'm trying to calm the winds!' I shouted back to Oliver - whilst grinning at the sight of his wet clothes. Maybe he'd want to get out of them later...

3/26/2011 #721
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *facepalm* I did not mean that... Look out, Oliver!)

Oliver-

I wondered why the heck Linette was grinning, but decided that she was just mentally unbalanced. "Do you know a spell?" I asked, deciding that she had much more experience with weather magic than I did.

3/26/2011 #722
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Well, you just know Linette's going to try and go for him again...)

~Linette~

'I've been trying to cast one,' I explained, 'but I think it would work better if both of us were casting it at the same time. Can you whistle?'

3/26/2011 #723
Sanaryelle

(OOC: She wouldn't be Linette if she didn't.)

Oliver-

"Yes," I said, frowning, before remembering that Idriel had whistled to call up a wind for her Paperwing. "What do I need to do?"

(OOC: I'm guessing that they won't be all that successful, as the storm lasted all day for Sim and Idriel.)

3/26/2011 #724
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Yeah, probably. I'm thinking that they end up having to stop the boat for a bit, and wait till the storm passes?)

~Linette~

I told Oliver the marks needed for the spell, and then grinned again, already looking forward to helping him out of those wet clothes.

'Got it?' I asked.

3/26/2011 #725
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Sounds good.)

Oliver-

I nodded, trying to clear my mind, and slow my breathing, and get into that meditative state the book had mentioned. But on the deck of a tossing ship, with thunder and lightning and rain raging all around me, it was very difficult to do so.

3/26/2011 #726
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

We both whistled the spell at the same time, but it didn't seem to have much effect. I couldn't really notice any difference, even after three or four attempts. We both tried the spell once more, and when it became apparent that it still wasn't working, I took advantage of Oliver's pursed lips by kissing him.

3/26/2011 #727
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I shoved Linette away, and both of us skidded on the slippery deck. "Leave - me - alone," I snapped.

3/26/2011 #728
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

I grinned. 'Well, it doesn't look like our spell's working,' I said. 'So... maybe we'd better get changed into some dry clothes. I could help you, if you like.'

3/26/2011 #729
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"I think I can manage on my own," I said bitingly.

3/26/2011 #730
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'But it would be so much easier if you had someone to help you,' I said, moving closer to him. I glanced down and saw that my dress was now nicely see-through. 'And maybe you could help me out of my dress too.'

3/26/2011 #731
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I rolled my eyes, and pushed my way roughly past Linette, heading for the stairs.

3/26/2011 #732
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

I followed Oliver quickly, then took advantage of the deck's sudden rocking by pinning him against the wall.

'Gotcha.'

3/26/2011 #733
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I glared at Linette. She was impossible. And that soaked white dress was positively indecent. Really, nothing was left to the imagination, with the way that wet material clung to every curve, and-

-I was staring. Shit.

3/26/2011 #734
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

I grinned when Oliver didn't push me away. He was staring at me - good.

'How about getting rid of these wet clothes, then?' I asked, lowering my voice.

3/26/2011 #735
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I blinked, then frowned. "I'm going to my cabin," I muttered, trying to move away.

3/26/2011 #736
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'That sounds like a good idea,' I said, pressing myself close to him so he couldn't get away without taking me with him. 'I'll come too.'

3/26/2011 #737
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I tried to shake her off, but to no avail. When I reached my cabin door, I decided to try a different tactic. "Linette, please go away," I said, trying to sound aggrieved and pleading.

3/26/2011 #738
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'No,' I breathed in his ear, keeping my arms wrapped around his waist.

3/26/2011 #739
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"All I require from you," I said coldly, "is that you get me to Idriel. Nothing more. And that's all I want."

3/26/2011 #740
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'But I am getting you to her,' I said. 'I'm just trying to... throw in a few extras.'

3/26/2011 #741
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Well, stop trying," I snarled. "Can't you get it through your thick skull that I'm not interested?"

3/26/2011 #742
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

I could tell that that comment was meant to annoy me, but I just grinned instead. 'That's not the message you were giving out when we were kissing,' I said coyly.

3/26/2011 #743
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I couldn't think of anything to say to that. Instead, I pushed Linette bodily away, and went through my cabin door.

3/26/2011 #744
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

I managed to dart forward and slip into his cabin too, just before he closed the door. Then I just stood there, looking at him, and grinning widely.

3/26/2011 #745
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I opened the door again. "I don't want you in here," I said levelly.

3/26/2011 #746
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'I bet you do,' I said softly, moving closer to him. The boat then lurched sideways, and practically flung us both into the wall.

3/26/2011 #747
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I pushed Linette away and held her at arms-length, very conscious of the fact that her dress was nearly transparent.

"You tricked me last night," I pointed out. "I thought you were Idriel."

3/26/2011 #748
Fishy Biscuits

~Linette~

'I know,' I said. 'But you were still tempted, even when you realised who I was.'

3/26/2011 #749
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I couldn't deny that. "I don't want to be," I said, not sounding as firm or decisive as I would have liked.

3/26/2011 #750
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member