The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'But these two aren't our husbands,' I pointed out, although I hoped that that wouldn't matter.

4/12/2011 #181
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Yeah, well, that didn't stop the librarian from bringing that plumber she was seeing," I said.

4/12/2011 #182
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Good point,' I said, grinning. 'Looks like we will have company for this year's party then.'

4/12/2011 #183
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Definitely," said Emerson, holding my hand under the table. "I can't let you face Yvanna's drunken singing alone again."

I smiled at him. "You say the sweetest things."

4/12/2011 #184
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I was very tempted to mime vomiting at that, but Jack was grinning at me.

'I'm sure your singing is absolutely lovely,' he said, giving me a quick kiss. I beamed at him, then stuck my tongue out at Orien.

4/12/2011 #185
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Obviously Jack has interesting taste in music," I said, rolling my eyes.

"It's because he'd be too busy staring at the singer than listening to the song," Emerson pointed out.

4/12/2011 #186
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Of course,' said Jack, grinning wider.

I smiled back at him. From what I could remember - which wasn't very much - my drunken singing was rather atrocious.

4/12/2011 #187
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"See, I'm smart about this," I said. "I know better than to try singing in public. Or ever."

4/12/2011 #188
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'But you evidently don't know better than to have coffee in the mornings,' I pointed out.

4/12/2011 #189
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"I..." Words failed me. So I scowled.

4/12/2011 #190
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I smiled sweetly at Orien, then finished off my pasta.

'Desserts?' Jack asked knowingly, already picking up the menus. I grinned at him; he knew me too well...

4/12/2011 #191
Sanaryelle

Orien-

I leaned over to look at the desserts with Emerson.

"You want to share something?" he asked.

I blinked at him. "Share?"

He sighed. "Never mind."

4/12/2011 #192
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I laughed. 'Orien never shares her desserts,' I said. 'Believe me - I've tried.'

4/12/2011 #193
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"I'll give you some of mine if you give me some of yours," I said brightly to Emerson. "That's sharing - right?"

4/12/2011 #194
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'That's actually a very good idea,' said Jack, looking expectantly at me.

'I agree,' I said, grinning back at Jack. 'As long as you get something that I like too.'

4/12/2011 #195
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"She likes everything," I said to Jack. "Everything on the menu, that is. Do you know, she never even tried cheese on pie before."

4/12/2011 #196
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'That's because it looks and smells wrong,' I said, making a face. 'Pie tastes good enough on its own. You shouldn't ruin it by adding a random slice of cheese.'

4/12/2011 #197
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"I don't ruin it!" I squeaked before Emerson calmed me down by stroking my hand.

4/12/2011 #198
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Well, I think you do,' I said, poking my tongue out again.

4/12/2011 #199
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"You're missing out," I said, pouting, but turned to examine the menu.

4/12/2011 #200
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I rather quickly decided on the warm chocolate brownie, seeing as my mouth watered just from looking at the photograph that accompanied the description. Jack chose the apple crumble, after asking me if I prefered that or the rhubarb one.

4/12/2011 #201
Sanaryelle

Orien-

Emerson chose carrot cake, and I decided not to suggest that he sprinkle pepper on it. I decided to get a sundae - the normal way. The things I did for Emerson...

4/12/2011 #202
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I gave Orien an exaggerated gape until the waitress arrived to take our orders. Jack ordered my dessert for me, which was rather sweet of him.

4/12/2011 #203
Sanaryelle

Orien-

When the waitress, had left, I turned to Orien. "What?" I asked indignantly.

4/12/2011 #204
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'No peanut butter, or tomato sauce, or black pepper?' I asked in exaggerated surprise.

4/12/2011 #205
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Emerson wouldn't like that," I mumbled.

4/12/2011 #206
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I blinked. It was actually quite sweet that she was being so considerate for him. 'I see,' I said, managing to keep a straight face.

4/12/2011 #207
Sanaryelle

Orien-

Emerson smiled at me, and I managed to smile back. Why was this so embarrassing?

4/12/2011 #208
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

Jack squeezed my hand and smiled at me, and I smled back. Then he poured the rest of our pot of tea into our cups - making sure that I had more than him.

4/12/2011 #209
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Do you have to start heading back after lunch?" I asked Emerson.

"I'm afraid I do," he said, "unless I want to just skip my lessons tomorrow."

4/12/2011 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member