The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

*facepalm* Another one...

5/8/2011 #1
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: First post!)

~Yvanna~

I rolled my eyes as Idriel started licking fruit juice off her fingers.

'Well, actually,' I said to Cariel. 'When she's not... being like this with Oliver, I think she is rather sweet.'

5/8/2011 #2
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Second post!)

Cariel-

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?" Was this my sister Yvanna was talking about?

5/8/2011 . Edited 5/8/2011 #3
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Third post!)

~Yvanna~

I shrugged. 'Well, she was when Orien and I took her out shopping, and to see a movie,' I said.

5/8/2011 . Edited 5/8/2011 #4
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Fourth - ah, forget it.)

Cariel-

"So, when she wasn't around Oliver," I clarified.

5/8/2011 #5
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: lol!)

~Yvanna~

'Pretty much,' I said, nodding. 'Although they did look quite sweet when they were cuddled up together. When they weren't kissing or anything.'

5/8/2011 #6
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I made a face. "That sounds rather nauseating."

5/8/2011 #7
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Not as naueating as something like that,' I said, looking pointedly at Idriel as she fed Oliver a piece of pancake.

5/8/2011 #8
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I looked down at my plate; I wouldn't let them make me lose my appetite. Maybe if I pretended they weren't doing that...

5/8/2011 #9
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I made a face, and then looked back at Cariel. 'You know, Idriel actually looks pretty good in Ancelstierran clothes,' I said, changing the subject.

5/8/2011 #10
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"Those clothes looked so uncomfortable," I said, helping myself to more fruit.

5/8/2011 #11
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Not the ones that most people wear,' I said. 'Hey - you could try on mine or Orien's clothes at some point, just to see how you'd look.'

5/8/2011 #12
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"Um - I suppose I could," I said. "Though I don't really see the point - I intend to stay in the Old Kingdom hereafter. Except for the occasional visit, of course."

5/8/2011 #13
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Well, I'm planning on staying in Ancelstierre, except for visits like this,' I said, shrugging. 'And I'm still wearing Old Kingdom clothes.'

5/8/2011 #14
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"You look good in green," I said with a wide smile.

5/8/2011 #15
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I laughed. 'I have to admit, it does feel a bit odd.'

5/8/2011 #16
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

The door creaked open, and Orien staggered inside wearing a dress and surcoat, with her hair mussed up. "A sending tried to give me a bath," she explained, out of breath. "I wouldn't let it."

5/8/2011 #17
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Oh, I wasn't quick enough to escape mine,' I said wryly, grinning at Orien.

5/8/2011 #18
Sanaryelle

Orien-

I edged around Idriel and Oliver, and sat at the table. "I think tomorrow I won't bother trying," I said wryly as another sending put a plate of food in front of me.

5/8/2011 #19
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'It's really weird, I have to say,' I said, taking another mouthful of my breakfast.

5/8/2011 #20
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"I guess I'll find out," I said, and started to dig into my breakfast. I looked around the table. "Is there any coffee?"

5/8/2011 #21
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'No!' I said quickly. Then, a little more calmly, 'No, there's just fruit juice.'

5/8/2011 #22
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Oh," I said, and poured myself a glass. "That'll have to do. It's thanks to those sendings that I'm up early anyway."

I glanced at Oliver and Idriel, who were feeding each other. "Now I wish I'd slept in."

5/8/2011 #23
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I shook my head. 'I'm surprised you're not completely unintelligable,' I said.

5/8/2011 #24
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Maybe it was being pulled forcibly under running water that did it," I said, piling fruit onto my plate.

5/8/2011 #25
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

'Maybe,' I said. 'Perhaps we should get one of these sendings to wake you up at the College.'

5/8/2011 #26
Sanaryelle

Orien-

"Dunking my head in the basin works fine," I said defensively.

5/8/2011 #27
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I rolled my eyes and turned to Cariel. 'Can you tell the sendings to keep all coffee out of Orien's sight?'

5/8/2011 #28
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I was about to reply, when I noticed what Idriel and Oliver were doing across the table. I sighed. "Not again..."

5/8/2011 #29
Fishy Biscuits

~Yvanna~

I looked across the table, and immediately wished I hadn't. 'Get a room!' I called - although there was, predictably, no response.

5/8/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member