The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"It - nothing," I said, glancing over at the stallholder, who was still looking at me - probably to see if I was going to make eyes at Idriel again.

5/25/2011 #61
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Oh,' I said, trying not to stare back at the rings. There was one that I quite liked... 'Should we be going back, then?'

5/25/2011 #62
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Sure," I said. "Unless there was something you wanted to get..."

My voice trailed off as I realized that the jewellery stall Idriel had been looking at had a large selection of rings.

5/25/2011 #63
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'No,' I said, possibly a little too quickly. 'No, I think we should be going back.'

5/25/2011 #64
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I didn't say anything, but looked at Idriel apologetically.

5/25/2011 #65
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I almost took Oliver's hand again, but I remembered just in time and started heading back along the village streets.

5/25/2011 #66
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I allowed myself a small sigh, and followed Idriel through the village. The art stall owner gave me one last warning glare as we left.

5/25/2011 . Edited 5/25/2011 #67
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

I tried hard not to look disappointed as we walked. In a way, I had hoped that this little trip would have made Oliver more keen to marry me, as he would be able to see how we would have to act around each other if we didn't. Evidently that hadn't worked.

5/25/2011 #68
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

After a minute or so I sped up until I was walking beside Idriel. I reached out for her hand, but she drew it away. "We're near the edge of the village," I pointed out.

5/25/2011 #69
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'There are still a few people around,' I said. My words sounded more annoyed than I had intended.

5/25/2011 #70
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I dropped my hand and drew away slightly. I supposed she was right. Still...

5/25/2011 #71
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

We carried on walking, and I found myself involuntarily thinking back to that jewellery stall, and that ring that I'd particularly liked... Why was Oliver so against the idea? Was he so against it, that he'd rather be apart from me whenever we went out? I just didn't understand it - but I didn't feel able to talk to Oliver about it. It was possibly the only thing that I felt unable to discuss with him.

5/26/2011 #72
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

The walk back to the Paperwing was uncomfortable, which was something I hadn't thought I'd feel around Idriel. As we reached the outskirts of the village, I stopped Idriel with a hand on her arm.

5/26/2011 #73
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'What?' I asked, not sounding as casual as I'd wanted.

5/26/2011 #74
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Saturday," I said. "I'll tell you my decision Saturday."

5/26/2011 #75
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I know,' I said, letting out a frustrated sigh.

5/26/2011 #76
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"It's only two days," I pointed out. "You don't think this is frustrating for me too?"

5/26/2011 #77
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I know it is,' I said tightly. 'And I know it's only two days. It's fine.'

5/26/2011 #78
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"Stop saying things are fine when they actually aren't," I said crossly.

5/26/2011 #79
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Well, what good is it going to do if I say that it's not fine?' I snapped suddenly, surprising myself.

5/26/2011 #80
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"You don't have to say anything!" I retorted. "We both know it's tough. So quit lying."

5/26/2011 #81
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Fine,' I said shortly. 'I just didn't think that it would take you this long to decide.'

5/26/2011 #82
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"You call a week long?" I said incredulously.

5/26/2011 #83
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'Well, it didn't take me long to decide,' I pointed out.

5/26/2011 #84
Sanaryelle

(OOC: omfg this could totally be Idriel and Oliver in Corhurst! Warning for hotness. ;)

Oliver-

"You know how I feel about this," I said impatiently. "The fact that I'm even considering it should count for something."

5/26/2011 #85
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: omg yes! To be honest, it could be them anywhere. XD)

~Idriel~

'It does count for something,' I said. 'And I'm sorry I'm not being more patient about it. But the more I think about it, the more I want it.'

5/26/2011 #86
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I picked Corhurst because of the clothes. ^_^)

Oliver-

"Well maybe you should consider what I want," I said before I quite realized what I was saying.

5/26/2011 #87
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Good point. :P)

~Idriel~

'What, so you don't want it?' I asked, staring. 'If that's the case, why haven't you told me?'

5/26/2011 #88
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"I don't know what I want!" I snapped, my hands reflexively balling into fists.

5/26/2011 #89
Fishy Biscuits

~Idriel~

'I thought you wanted to stay with me,' I said, trying not to get upset by all this.

5/26/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member