The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

*facepalm*

8/4/2011 #1
Sanaryelle

(OOC: first!)

Cariel-

"She's a natural at it," I said. "It always came so easily to her."

8/5/2011 #2
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Second! :P)

~Aedyn~

'And it can be quite a good way of getting rid of your frustration,' I added.

8/5/2011 #3
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"I suppose," I said. "I always preferred drawing."

8/5/2011 #4
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'You do?' I asked. 'I guess that makes sense. You do seem to be more of a... peaceful person than your sister.'

8/5/2011 #5
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I wondered if I should interpret that as a compliment or not. Was 'peaceful' a good thing? It sounded rather boring, to me.

"Is there anything else you like, other than swordplay and archery?" I asked.

8/5/2011 #6
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I was about to answer, when Terin and Iselli twirled past us and Terin said, 'Drinking!'

8/5/2011 #7
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I burst out laughing; I couldn't help it.

8/5/2011 #8
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

Terin gave me a cheeky grin, and then twirled Iselli away from us. I sighed, and then laughed too. 'Well, he's not lying...'

8/5/2011 #9
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

Oh Charter, Aedyn wasn't an alcoholic, was he?

"I enjoy wine as much as the next person," I said, "but I tend to get rather silly after a few glasses."

8/5/2011 #10
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I get stupid after a few pints,' I said. 'Of ale; not wine, I mean.'

8/5/2011 #11
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"Stupid?" I repeated, raising an eyebrow.

8/5/2011 #12
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Uh - yeah...' I said sheepishly. 'Singing songs that I really hate, saying really stupid things... That sort of thing. Apparently, everyone else finds it hilarious.'

8/5/2011 #13
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I grinned. "That does sound hilarious." After a pause, I added, "I dance. Badly."

8/5/2011 #14
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I laughed. 'Well, you're obviously not drunk at the moment, then.'

8/5/2011 #15
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

I blushed and ducked my head. He was being so nice...

8/5/2011 #16
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I can't sing,' I said, making a face. 'So when I start singing, not only is it a song I hate, it sounds terrible as well.'

8/5/2011 #17
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"But hopefully everyone else is drunk, so they won't notice," I pointed out. This was not the sort of romantic conversation I'd imagined having with Aedyn, but it was definitely fun.

8/5/2011 #18
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Or, they're so drunk that they comment on it really loudly, as let all the sober people know that it's me,' I said with a grin.

8/5/2011 #19
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"You must have quite the reputation," I remarked, smiling.

8/5/2011 #20
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I'm infamous,' I said dryly.

8/5/2011 #21
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"It sounds like I should have come to Belisaere sooner, so I could hear all about it," I said with a grin.

8/5/2011 #22
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Are you sure you want to listen to people talking about my drunken warbling?' I asked, grinning.

8/5/2011 #23
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"Of course," I said, smiling. I want to know everything about you. I felt myself blushing again.

8/5/2011 #24
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'You do so at your own risk, then,' I said wryly.

8/5/2011 #25
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

The dance was coming to an end. I didn't want to stop. For a few precious minutes, Aedyn had held me in his arms - lightly, courteously, but he'd still done it.

8/5/2011 #26
Fishy Biscuits

~Terin~

I glanced over at Cariel and Aedyn when I heard the music start to end. Cariel looked a lot happier than she had before; it was rather sweet, and also rather funny, because Aedyn was still completely oblivious to the fact that she liked him.

8/5/2011 #27
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

When the music ended, I reluctantly let Aedyn go. "Thank you for the dance," I said, then inwardly winced - what was I, a child?

8/5/2011 #28
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I smiled and gave Cariel a small bow. 'No problem.'

8/5/2011 #29
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

The music for the next dance started, and before I knew quite what had happened, Idriel had come over and partnered with Aedyn. She shot me a grin, and then leaned up and whispered something in his ear. They shared a laugh, and I was wondering if they were laughing at me. They probably were. And besides, Aedyn had already forgotten about me. People did whenever Idriel came along.

A dancing couple nearly bumped into me, and I quietly apologized, before making my way back towards the edge of the room.

8/5/2011 . Edited 8/5/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member