The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *facepalm*)

Cariel-

I looked at Aedyn. "I do," I said. "But please don't let this get out."

8/6/2011 #301
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *cheesy!grin*)

~Aedyn~

'The Queen has asked me to tell her everything I find out,' I said. 'But no-one else will be told.'

8/6/2011 #302
Sanaryelle

(OOC: omg cheese! *glomps*)

Cariel-

"All right," I agreed. "Remember the fireworks after the procession last night? During that time, I noticed Idriel and Lord Drystan - um - being affectionate," I said awkwardly. "I also noticed Oliver. I supposed he must have left the Palace to meet Idriel, but he saw her with Lord Drystan, and appeared very upset. He left." I paused. "You saw what Oliver did during the feast. After the dance, I told Idriel what I had seen at the fireworks, and she said she would go talk to him. If they reconciled, Idriel wouldn't have left. So I can only guess that they ended their relationship. Idriel is probably very upset, and wants time alone."

8/6/2011 . Edited 8/6/2011 #303
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: :P *peanuts*)

~Aedyn~

I nodded slowly, and made a careful note of what Cariel had said. 'That does make sense,' I said. 'Thank you.'

8/6/2011 #304
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *bbq squid*)

Cariel-

"Aedyn?" I asked cautiously. "Do you think - I should go after her?"

8/6/2011 #305
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *fish waffles*)

~Aedyn~

'Well...' I thought about it. 'If what you have guessed is true, and she is very upset, then she may want to be alone. Having said that, she might want someone to comfort her. So, I have to admit that I don't know.'

8/6/2011 #306
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *hurricane fries*)

Cariel-

"We're not exactly getting along at the moment," I said. "Maybe it would be best if I stayed in Belisaere for a while."

8/6/2011 #307
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *bubble teas*)

~Aedyn~

I nodded. 'Perhaps. And the Queen would most likely appreciate you staying, to show your family's support for her.'

8/6/2011 #308
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *deep fried cheesecake*)

Cariel-

"Oh - right," I said, not having thought about the political slant to this. "Well, I don't mind. I like being in Belisaere." With you.

8/6/2011 #309
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: I was going to say that! :P *Korean socks*)

~Aedyn~

'Well, obviously you're welcome to stay for as long as you wish,' I said, smiling.

8/6/2011 #310
Sanaryelle

(OOC: ^_^ *jade*)

Cariel-

I tried not to blush. "And Nate likes being around people," I said, trying to focus attention elsewhere.

8/6/2011 #311
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Um... *doughnuts*)

~Aedyn~

'Yes,' I agreed. 'He seems to be a sociable little chap.'

8/6/2011 #312
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Er... *running out of ideas*)

Cariel-

I smiled at Aedyn. He actually had a really nice face. I could spend days contemplating his eyes. And his mouth looked so kissable...

"Um - I'm probably keeping you from your work," I said hastily when I caught myself staring.

8/6/2011 . Edited 8/6/2011 #313
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *buffet* :P)

(OOC: lol Cariel!)

~Aedyn~

I shrugged. 'Not really. My work at the moment is trying to work out why your sister left. So, I've pretty much done that now. Although I do want to ask Oliver too, just in case there's more to this.'

8/6/2011 #314
Sanaryelle

(OOC: *dessert!buffet*)

Cariel-

"He'll know more about it than I do," I said. Something inside me was urging me to speak to Aedyn. The dance last night had been lovely, but it had left me wanting more. "Um - I'll be taking Nate to the gardens this afternoon," I heard myself saying. "The one with the fish pond. If you wanted to come by - I mean, Nate would like to see you," I said, trying not to blush too much.

8/6/2011 #315
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *facepalm*)

~Aedyn~

I smiled. 'I don't know what work I'll be doing for the rest of the day,' I said. 'But if I'm free, then I'll come. I'd like to see Nate again too.'

8/6/2011 #316
Sanaryelle

(OOC: XD)

Cariel-

I smiled and nodded. "I'll see you, then - maybe," I said. Charter, couldn't I say anything that didn't make me sound like an idiot?

8/6/2011 #317
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: *eye!roll*)

~Aedyn~

'Hopefully,' I replied, smiling back. 'Well, I suppose I should see if Oliver is awake,' I added. 'Again, I apologise for waking you so early.'

8/6/2011 #318
Sanaryelle

Cariel-

"That's all right," I said, and opened the door for Aedyn.

8/6/2011 #319
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I smiled again, and then left Cariel's room. What she'd said about the Abhorsen's departure did make sense, but I had told the Queen that I would talk to Oliver too. I made my way to the infirmary, and hoped that Oliver was awake.

8/6/2011 #320
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"But you said I could return to duty today," I said to the Healer who was rebandaging my side.

"That was before you reopened your wound," the Healer replied, rolling his eyes. I wanted to clout him.

8/6/2011 . Edited 8/6/2011 #321
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I entered the infirmary and asked the nearest Healer which bed Oliver was in. She pointed to one, where another Healer was talking to the patient - Oliver - and I made my way over.

8/6/2011 #322
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

"- and no more sword fighting," said the Healer, tying off the bandages with unnecessary force. I made a rude hand gesture at him.

8/6/2011 #323
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I stifled a smile; Oliver was clearly feeling all right. He was being his usual, rude self.

'Excuse me?' I said to the Healer. 'May I speak with Oliver for a moment?'

8/6/2011 #324
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

The Healer left, and I looked at the Captain. "Have you come to get me out of here, sir?"

8/6/2011 . Edited by Fishy Biscuits, 8/6/2011 #325
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'No,' I replied, sitting down in the chair beside Oliver's bed. 'You are to stay here until that wound is properly healed. I have come to ask you if you have any idea why the Abhorsen would have left Belisaere earlier this morning.'

8/6/2011 #326
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I glanced down at the blanket. Idriel had left? I wasn't surprised at all.

8/6/2011 #327
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I waited, but Oliver didn't say anything.

'Well?' I prompted. 'Do you?'

8/6/2011 #328
Sanaryelle

Oliver-

I nodded, but still didn't say anything. I had started out the morning depressed, but I'd been trying so hard to act normally - and now the Captain had to come along and remind me of that again.

8/6/2011 #329
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Will you tell me?' I asked, a little more gently.

8/6/2011 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member