The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'They're in one of the packs,' I replied. 'Milon and Ceris will have them. I can get them if you'd like to have a rest.'

8/31/2011 #61
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"Right now, I'd just settle for not hurting all over," I said, trying to rub the back of my shoulders.

8/31/2011 #62
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I can ask Ceris to come and cast a few healing spells,' I offered. 'I'm sure she wouldn't mind.'

8/31/2011 #63
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"Aedyn - could you do me a favour?" I asked, making a face. "Could you - right there?" I rubbed at a knot in my shoulder.

8/31/2011 #64
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I blinked. 'Um - all right,' I said.

8/31/2011 #65
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I went to sit in a chair. "It would just be a bit awkward asking one of the guards to do it," I explained apologetically.

8/31/2011 #66
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Well, I'll do my best,' I said with a smile. I moved around to the back of the Queen's chair.

8/31/2011 #67
Sanaryelle

(OOC: ^_^)

Elandri-

"Thanks," I said gratefully. "It's been bothering me for days."

8/31/2011 #68
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Cariel would be sooo jealous right now...)

~Aedyn~

I started to gently work out the knot in the Queen's shoulder.

8/31/2011 #69
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Aw, she would!)

Elandri-

I sighed and closed my eyes. That felt pretty good. Except -

"You don't have to be so gentle, Aedyn," I teased.

8/31/2011 #70
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: But she's having a drunken dance with Terin, so she's doing all right. :P)

~Aedyn~

'All right,' I said, smiling. I pressed a little bit harder; I didn't want to hurt the Queen.

8/31/2011 #71
Sanaryelle

(OOC: I guess. ^_^)

Elandri-

"A bit more - bit more - there." I groaned involuntarily, and sat back. That felt really good...

8/31/2011 #72
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I smiled, and carried on. I could smell the food that Ceris and Milon were cooking, too. Evidently, dinner would be ready soon.

8/31/2011 #73
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"I know this isn't among a Captain's regular duties," I remarked. "But it should be."

8/31/2011 #74
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I laughed. 'You think so? That's certainly a different idea.'

8/31/2011 #75
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"I'll have to mention it to my Council," I said with a grin. I sighed and leaned my head back. I could smell dinner cooking, but I didn't want Aedyn to stop just yet.

8/31/2011 #76
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

Doing this made me realise how much my own shoulders ached.

8/31/2011 #77
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"Well - I suppose we should head out for dinner," I said - but I didn't move.

8/31/2011 #78
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'All right,' I said, finishing the massage. 'It smells good, whatever it is.'

8/31/2011 #79
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I nodded and stood up, rolling my shoulders slightly. "Thank you for that, Aedyn."

8/31/2011 #80
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'No problem, Majesty,' I said, smiling.

8/31/2011 #81
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"I might need you again once we reach Gardil," I warned with a smile.

8/31/2011 #82
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'When we get to Gardil, I think massages will be one of the last things on your mind,' I replied dryly.

8/31/2011 #83
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I sighed. "Right. Well - dinner, then?"

8/31/2011 #84
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I nodded. 'Dinner, Majesty.' I gestured for the Queen to leave the room before me.

8/31/2011 #85
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I headed out of the cabin and followed my nose to another, larger room. It seemed that the guards had adapted this as their common area. They rapidly made room for me, placing a cushion - or rather, a sack of something - on a crate.

8/31/2011 #86
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I sat down beside the Queen, and Milon passed around dishes of some sort of stew and rice.

8/31/2011 #87
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I thanked Milon, and started to eat. It was actually pretty good, and I said so.

"It helps to have a proper stove on board, Majesty," said Ceris.

8/31/2011 #88
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Maybe we can catch some fish tomorrow,' I suggested. 'Nothing beats freshly caught fish.'

8/31/2011 #89
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

There were sounds of general agreement, and some smiles. With the prospect of a supposedly-easy river journey ahead of us, the guards seemed to be in better spirits. Having slept in proper beds last night helped too.

8/31/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member