The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I sighed, grabbed Aedyn's hand, and then wrapped his fingers around the mug.

9/9/2011 #721
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I grinned rather stupidly, and then took a long gulp of ale. 'Good shit, this,' I said, my words slurring a lot.

9/9/2011 #722
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I frowned; I had no idea what Aedyn had said, though I thought I'd distinguished a swear word. Guyon laughed and slapped Aedyn's back. "Almost there, sir."

9/9/2011 #723
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Where?' I asked, blinking at the man who had spoken. I couldn't remember his name. 'We not gone 'nywhere.'

9/9/2011 #724
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I raised my eyebrows. "That's right," I said comfortingly, and patted Aedyn's hand. "We're staying right here, to let you finish your ale."

9/9/2011 #725
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Have finished it,' I mumbled, playing with my now-empty mug.

9/9/2011 #726
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

There was another storm of cheering. Aedyn looked confused. "Well done," I said as Guyon brought over the final mug of ale. I took the empty mug gently from Aedyn's hands and added it to the end of the line, then wrapped Aedyn's fingers around the ninth and final mug.

9/9/2011 #727
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

''Nother one?' I asked, frowning. 'You lot 'vn't got 'ny.'

9/9/2011 #728
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"This is a special one," I said quickly.

9/9/2011 #729
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Special?' I repeated, frowning. 'Wha's special 'bout it?'

9/9/2011 #730
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"It causes the drinker to burst into song," I said, completely straight-faced.

9/9/2011 #731
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I eyed the ale dubiously.

'And it's delicious,' someone else put in.

I shrugged. That was a better reason for it to be 'special'. I started to drink the ale rather quickly.

9/9/2011 #732
Sanaryelle

(OOC: O_O You were trying to connect for that long?)

Elandri-

I shot Sorsha a grateful smile. We all stood back and watched as Aedyn rapidly emptied the mug.

9/9/2011 #733
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: No. I just got bored trying to get to sleep. :P)

~Aedyn~

I finished the ale, and blinked as people around me started clapping. Why were they doing that?

9/9/2011 #734
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Sleep cycle f-ed up as usual?)

Elandri-

"A song! A song!" the guards started cheering, and everyone in the tavern took it up.

9/9/2011 #735
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Of course. Though I am a bit tired...)

~Aedyn~

'A song?' I repeated blankly. Then - 'Oh! I know one!' And I started singing. Loudly. And badly.

9/9/2011 #736
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Meh.)

Elandri-

I stared at Aedyn. Charter, he hadn't been lying. It didn't even sound like singing. It sounded like the wild tuneless yell of a Free Magic creature trying to impersonate human singing - unsuccessfully.

9/9/2011 #737
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: lol!)

~Aedyn~

The people around the table were all staring at me, and they didn't look nearly as impressed as they should. I'd had eight - no, nine - or was it twelve? - pints. And I could still remember the words to this song!

9/9/2011 #738
Sanaryelle

(OOC: ^_^)

Elandri-

I made a face and resisted the urge to cover my ears. What was Aedyn singing? Were those even proper words?

The guards weren't helping, because they were urging Aedyn to keep singing - louder.

9/9/2011 #739
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Tis your fault. :P)

~Aedyn~

'Keep it going, sir!' someone - I couldn't remember his name - called.

I beamed, and then repeated the song from the beginning.

9/9/2011 #740
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Tisn't!)

Elandri-

I sighed and buried my face in my hand. Aedyn looked so pleased with himself. This was ridiculous.

"Mah meh jahada thinda wash looong!" Aedyn was slurring, gesturing expansively with his hands.

9/9/2011 #741
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: Tis. And lol to Aedyn's slurring song lyrics! XD)

~Aedyn~

I beamed widely as everyone started applauding enthusiastically.

'Shall I do it again?' I asked - or tried to. My words didn't come out quite how I'd planned.

9/9/2011 #742
Sanaryelle

(OOC: ^_^ Link to the full lyrics:

Elandri-

"How long does this go on for?" I asked Alesia out of the corner of my mouth.

She grinned and shrugged. "Depends. Once he kept singing for over an hour."

9/9/2011 #743
Fishy Biscuits

(OOC: XD Oh dear...)

~Aedyn~

The people around the table grinned and cheered, so I launched into the song again. This was fun!

9/9/2011 #744
Sanaryelle

(OOC: Yup!)

Elandri-

"An hour?" I repeated incredulously. "Was everyone else in the tavern deaf?"

"Everyone else was drunk," said Alesia, grinning.

"Athen mahmeh jon thrussitin once agin!" Aedyn cried, shoving his arm forward, to the general hilarity of the tavern. I stifled a smile; it was rather funny.

9/9/2011 #745
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I finished the song again, and received even more applause and laughter. I laughed too, though I didn't know what people were laughing at.

9/9/2011 #746
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I grinned as I applauded Aedyn. "Well done indeed," I said to him. "Nobody else can quite do what you do."

9/9/2011 #747
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I know!' I slurred. 'I's good, innit?'

9/9/2011 #748
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"Good?" I repeated. "Um... sure!"

9/9/2011 #749
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I beamed at the woman - I couldn't remember her name either - and then looked around. 'I 'aven't 'ad another ale fora while,' I announced.

9/9/2011 #750
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member