The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Can't you lot come up with another story?' I asked, raising my eyebrows.

9/27/2011 #1,711
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"For a story to wipe out that one, it has to be pretty extreme," said Allin. "I don't think you want us to do that."

9/27/2011 #1,712
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'As long as it doesn't involve me, I don't mind what it's about,' I said, though I figured that I might start to regret saying that.

9/27/2011 #1,713
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

The guards and Clayr grinned, and then began to whisper. I rolled my eyes. "Shouldn't we get going soon?" I said pointedly.

9/27/2011 #1,714
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Yes, Majesty,' said one of the Clayr. She and another Clayr got up and started clearing away the breakfast things - but the others and the guards kept whispering.

9/27/2011 #1,715
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I turned to Aedyn and gave a fatalistic shrug.

9/27/2011 #1,716
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I rolled my eyes. 'I dread to think what they're coming up with now...'

9/27/2011 #1,717
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"You should be happy that it doesn't involve you," I said dryly.

9/27/2011 #1,718
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I am,' I said wryly. 'But I feel sorry for whoever it does involve.'

9/27/2011 #1,719
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"And leave me out of it too," I added to the Clayr and guards.

They blinked at me, then sighed and continued to whisper.

"I think they had to adjust their plans a little bit," I said wryly.

9/27/2011 #1,720
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Looks like it,' I agreed. 'The guards are completely impossible, and it looks like the Clayr are the same.'

9/27/2011 #1,721
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

The group was sniggering, and I nodded in agreement.

9/27/2011 #1,722
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'No doubt there'll be more rumours going around in Belisaere, too,' I sighed. 'About Charter-knows-what.'

9/27/2011 #1,723
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"I shudder to imagine," I muttered.

9/27/2011 #1,724
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I'm sure we'll hear about it at some point,' I said, rolling my eyes. 'And we'll be completely bemused when we do.'

9/27/2011 #1,725
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"So this is how rumours start," I said.

Allin doused the fire, and the Clayr got up and headed over to their Paperwings. Soon everything - tents, supplies, and prisoners - was packed away.

"We'll be stopping around mid-day for a brief rest," my pilot was saying to everyone, "but after that, our only stop will be Belisaere."

I smiled at Aedyn, and then climbed into the back of a Paperwing.

9/27/2011 #1,726
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I smiled back at the Queen, and then got into one of the other Paperwings. I was actually quite keen on the idea of the Guard having some of these, and some pilots; they would be very useful, not to mention fun.

My pilot climbed into the front seat of the Paperwing, and the other Clayr were getting into their crafts too.

9/27/2011 #1,727
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

On cue, the Clayr pilots whistled up a strong wind, and soon we were flying east towards Belisaere.

(OOC: Cut until they arrive in Belisaere on Friday?)

9/27/2011 #1,728
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I examined the sky as we flew, but fortunately it didn't look like there would be any storms this time. That was a relief. Hopefully, we were in for an uneventful journey. I was looking forward to getting back home.

(OOC: Yup! On the Belisaere thread, I assume. :P)

9/27/2011 #1,729
« Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member