The Store Next Door
The new version of The Shoppe, now affectionatly known as 'Sneed.' Home to the Old Kingdom RP that keeps Sanaryelle and Fishy Biscuits awake till Charter-knows-what time in the morning!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Fishy Biscuits

*headwall*

1/3/2012 #1
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"What do you want to do?" I murmured, playing with Aedyn's fingers.

1/3/2012 #2
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Relax,' I replied, grinning.

1/3/2012 #3
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"I don't think you're very good at that," I said, smiling.

1/3/2012 #4
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Maybe you should help me, then,' I murmured, winking cheekily.

1/3/2012 #5
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I laughed, and then moved even closer to Aedyn. "I think I will," I said, before kissing him.

1/3/2012 #6
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I returned the kiss, and then shifted so that Elandri was on top of me. I grinned up at her cheekily.

1/3/2012 #7
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I laughed again. "This'll help you relax," I said, smiling. "Just lie back, and let me do everything."

1/3/2012 #8
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'All right,' I said, smiling and relaxing into the wonderfully soft pillows and matress.

1/3/2012 #9
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

By the time I was done, both Aedyn and I were incredibly relaxed.

After two bells we finally left the bed and moved to the bath. By three bells we were even more relaxed, and clean.

"I'm feeling hungry," I said as I dried off Aedyn's back.

1/3/2012 #10
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'So am I,' I replied. 'But we might need to get dressed before we have any food.'

1/3/2012 #11
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"I don't feel like calling the attendants," I said, admiring Aedyn's shoulders.

1/3/2012 #12
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'So how do we get food?' I asked, grinning.

1/3/2012 #13
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"Well - for that we will need the attendants," I admitted. "But as for getting dressed -" I took Aedyn's hand and led him into the dressing room. I noticed that a few new chests had been added to the room, presumably of clothes for Aedyn.

1/3/2012 #14
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'I wonder if they've let me keep my normal clothes,' I said, eyeing the chests suspiciously.

1/3/2012 #15
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"Ryah told me that they brought your things over," I said as I pulled on an embroidered underdress. "They should be in one of those chests."

1/3/2012 #16
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I opened one of the chests, and smiled when I saw my usual shirts and tunics. They had all been folded up - much neater than I ever managed. I was very pleased that I hadn't been given loads of stupidly-elaborate clothes.

1/3/2012 #17
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I put on a dark blue surcoat trimmed with red, and buckled on the simplest belt I could find. As Aedyn got dressed, I opened another one of the chests, and found some new clothes. "These look rather fancy," I said, grinning. "Why don't you wear them instead?"

1/3/2012 #18
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I had a look, and made a face. 'I'd rather not, thank you,' I said dryly.

1/3/2012 #19
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I smiled. "I'll have some food brought," I said. "What would you like?"

1/3/2012 #20
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I shrugged. 'Anything. I'm not fussy.'

1/3/2012 #21
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"All right," I said, and gave Aedyn a kiss. "Have a look around," I told him. "These are your rooms now." I smiled at him, and then left the bedroom.

In the sitting room there was a bell rope to call an attendant, and I pulled it. I was surprised when Caelia and a male attendant came in. "We will have another bell rope put in for the Prince Consorts attendants, Majesty," Caelia explained.

I smiled and nodded. "I would like some food brought to the breakfast room. A selection of breakfast and lunch foods would be fine. And champagne."

The attendants nodded and then left to notify the kitchens, and I returned to the bedroom.

1/3/2012 #22
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

Since I had already seen the bedroom and the bathroom, I wandered around the other rooms. Each of them was, of course, huge and elaborately-decorated. I wondered how easy it would be to actually get lost in here.

1/3/2012 #23
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I found Aedyn in the breakfast room, which opened out into my private garden. "They're going to bring the food here," I told Aedyn, going up to him.

1/3/2012 #24
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'All right,' I said, smiling.

1/3/2012 #25
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I put my arms around Aedyn's waist, and looked out at the garden. "I'm having thistles planted," I said, smiling.

1/3/2012 #26
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

'Oh really?' I said, grinning. 'You'll have to be careful that you don't scratch yourself on them, though,' I teased.

1/3/2012 #27
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

I smiled. "I like them," I said, shrugging. "They remind me of Yanyl."

1/3/2012 #28
Fishy Biscuits

~Aedyn~

I grinned. 'I can see why,' I said. 'Yanyl's full of them.'

1/3/2012 #29
Sanaryelle

Elandri-

"This place is yours now," I told Aedyn, "so change anything you want."

1/3/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Fishy Biscuits Sanaryelle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member