Star Trek II
Okay, maybe you've heard, maybe you've hoped, or maybe your just a noob, but we have the release date for the sequel! June 29 So, here's where us Trekkies can talk about the one thing we've all been wondering about; what's in the second movie?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Pikeru's Angel

For all the romurs you've heard about our lovely new Trek.

Okay, the script is halfway done; this is fact. BUT there's something else.

1. There are rumors running around tha Zachary Quinto MIGHT NOT BE IN IT! Or John Cho! We have no confirmation, so cross your fingers that it isn't true.

2. There... may be... William Shatner. {repare for overdramatics and the original Captain Kirk everybody.

3. KHAAAAAN!!! Might be our main villian. Maybe. Klingons will be involved.

~Piki :B

11/9/2010 #1
SpaceHusband

Oh god, no, please don't let it have Khan. I cried during Wrath of Khan :(

11/24/2010 #2
SpaceHusband

Oh god, no, please don't let it have Khan. I cried during Wrath of Khan :(

11/24/2010 #3
Pikeru's Angel

Alright, we have confirmation from the website.

1. J..J. may or may not be directing, but he is the producer for sure.

2. Zachary will be our Spock, thank goodness. Still nothing on John Cho.

3. No Khan! Thoughwe may or may not get Harry Mudd. Lovely.

Oh, anyone here a Pine Nut? lol

12/2/2010 #4
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork

LOL. We're suposed to see the completion of the script last week of March-ish... Yeah, no Khan most likely, but it's supposed to be someone, "familiar" I hope they don't go to overboard and pick some random person we have only seen once... And John Cho is back on to play Sulu, in fact the top seven are all on board. Though Random McRandom movie starring Chris Pine has moved the filming of the ST:XII from next month to later this spring...

2/21/2011 #5
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork

LOL. We're suposed to see the completion of the script last week of March-ish... Yeah, no Khan most likely, but it's supposed to be someone, "familiar" I hope they don't go to overboard and pick some random person we have only seen once... And John Cho is back on to play Sulu, in fact the top seven are all on board. Though Random McRandom movie starring Chris Pine has moved the filming of the ST:XII from next month to later this spring...

2/21/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Pikeru's Angel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member