Rocky Horror And Revenge of the Old Queen
Questions? Answers? If you have eaither come to this fourm but dont come here is u havent read the revenge of the Old Queen i dont want to spoil!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
nicolagirl

If there was a movie of ROTOQ, who would play who?

Queen-Lady Gaga Riff Raff-Simon Pegg DeLordy-Nick Frost Steve-Dylan Moran Sonny-Justin Timberlake Ray-Larry Lamb Judy-Cheryl Ferguson Waitress-Katy Perry/Cheryl Cole

11/18/2010 #1
Obliviousrose

Nooooo! Tim Curry should be De Lordy. LOL he is related to Frank so it would make sense. :)

Aaaaannd Justin Bieber should be Sonny.

*crickets*

Relax! I was kidding!

*crickets*

Right, um okay everyone I'm just gonna go and shoot myself for even joking about that . . .

But, Justin Timberlake would be a bit old now :( Since Sonny is supposed to be like fifteen.

I like Lady Gaga though!

3/30/2011 #2
nicolagirl

Well...how about this

Sonny- Johnny Depp or Gerard Way?

6/15/2011 #3
opheliafrump

Sonny is 15... Johnny Depp is kinda too old to play him (no offense, I love Johnny).

I kinda want to see Tim Curry / Ritz playing the Queen.

6/23/2011 #4
Khaleesi Khupcakes

Lady Gaga would make a sexy queen! She could have the big-ass beehive wig from the Born This Way video, if they show Magenta I would go with Emma Stone (sorry, I just can't abandon that idea!!) Dye Cody Simpson's hair black and he could be Sonny...

1/7/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: Jay's Island
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member