Greek Myth RPG
Not directly the myths but you get to hang around with Greek heros and make your own. And this is my first forum ever so...yeah. Come join in on the fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Artemisia032495

This is where I will answer any questions that come up and this topic is open for discussion at anytime.

I will answer any question about greek myths also if that comes up.

11/16/2010 #1
MuseOfOrpheus

um....a question here.

Are we.....was anyone.....was there any intention of starting? Or are we just waiting for other people?

12/20/2010 #2
Artemisia032495

I think waiting for people but anyone can start Rping at anytime. Since your OC is accepted you can start anywhere. After Christmas I'll get me and my mods sending out invitations for this forum.

12/20/2010 #3
MuseOfOrpheus

Alright. Shall we start? I'm excitd for this! I'm just hoping it doesn't fall apart like so many other RP forums. Fingers crossed!

12/20/2010 #4
Artemisia032495

I have dinner right now so be welcome to start. I'll bring in my Julius when i get back.

12/20/2010 #5
MuseOfOrpheus

One last question. Does this take place in modern times or ancient times?

12/20/2010 #6
Artemisia032495

I was thinking ancient times when the original Greek stuff was is better condition. I could PM my mods to ask which they think would be better.

12/21/2010 #7
Forum Moderators: Artemisia032495 Amacin, Fitz-Leo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member