Greek Myth RPG
Not directly the myths but you get to hang around with Greek heros and make your own. And this is my first forum ever so...yeah. Come join in on the fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Artemisia032495

The age of heroes

Six miles north-east of Argos, on a hill, lay the "rich in gold" ancient city of Mykenae (Mycenae). Founded by the hero Perseus and becoming favorite residence of Pelops and his descendants, it became the most important city of Greece at the times of the king Agamemnon. Master seafarers, they traded in the whole eastern Mediterranean sea, until the 12th century. In 1375 BC, they invaded Crete and conquered the Minoans, who had influenced them in the art, from as early as the 16th century BC. The Mykenaean people build cyclopean structures, but at the same time they created the finest works of art. These were the heroic and adventurous people of the Iliad, the romantic poet warriors, the purest and best of Hellenes.

11/17/2010 #1
Calistta

Alexandre stared at the town he had just stumbled upon He felt like it was supposed to mean something important, but he couldn't place what. Alexandre's dark green eyes sparkled in the sunlight as it made its way out of the clouds. The day was fairly peaceful, a small hare was jumping across Alexandre's path and the small birds were chirping. Anyone would have guessed, by the look on his face, that he wasn't having a good time. He never had a good time with animals around him. It made him feel uncomfortable and he just wanted to kill the despicable creatures. The small skittering of their paws annoyed him to bits; he was on the verge on killing one right now.

He quickly made up his mind and pulled out his long dagger. He stealthily killed a small hare and laughed. That made him feel better..

4/9/2011 #2
Artemisia032495

Chloe was just walking along, her sword attached to her side clattering as she went. When she came across Alexandre her right eyebrow raised like an arched cat. "Ew. Didn't anyone tell you it's not nice to kill bunnies?" Her voice dripped with sarcasm. "And who exactly were you planning on cleaning that up? Because I am most certainly not." She spoke calmly and cruelly.

She shifted her weight to one hip, showing off her sword and her rebellious clothes.

4/20/2011 #3
Calistta

He wiped the blood away from his dagger with a small blood- stained kerchief and put it away. Alexandre raised his eyebrow. "And who are you?" He asked, spitefully. "I didn't ask for a crowd." He observed her and frowned. She was clearly one of those girls who disrespected people, unlike him. She probably believed that girls were equal to boys! Alexandre smirked at the thought, girl better than boys...

4/21/2011 #4
Artemisia032495

Chloe relaxed her brow back down to a calm look. "What is it to you of who I am?" She said back, equally spiteful. She rolled her eyes and spun on her heal. "Chloe Maria of Athens." She bowed low and gracefully, her beautiful face coming close to touching the ground. But she only bowed like that for a moment, standing up straight again to look at Alexandre's face. "May I ask who you are since you know who I am?" Her voice came out sweet and pronounced. Like how her father had taught her to speak to someone.

4/21/2011 #5
Calistta

"Alexandre Kakos." He answered and frowned again."What are you doing here?" He asked."Have you been following me?" Alexandre placed his hand on dagger protectively. He had a strange look upon his face, not scared but a bit surprised. It wasn't like you saw a girl everyday that had such an attitude.

4/22/2011 #6
Artemisia032495

Chloe smirked. "Um, no. I don't go chasing after boys. I came here to get away from my father. He wants me to get married but frankly the idea seems wrong to me." She batted her grey eyes. In a sense of innocence. "You don't need to worry about me. I don't attack unless ordered to. Women are meant to ordered around aren't they?" She smiled. "But I'm not your everyday woman. My mother is Athena."

4/22/2011 #7
Calistta

Alexandre glanced at her again and loosened his grip on his dagger."Good." He said. "Don't get the idea that you can order me around, I'm a son of Ares." His arm retreated to his side as his other hand brushed away his hair that was in the way of his eyesight.

4/22/2011 #8
Artemisia032495

Chloe laughed. "Why would I order a man?" She smiled. "As long as you don't wish to marry me I'm quite pleased not to order you around." She held out her hand. "Would you like to come into the city? I can find you some place to stay if you plan on being here a while or passing through."

4/22/2011 #9
Calistta

Alexandre thought for a moment, debating whether he should follow her or not. Then again, she couldn't do too much harm to him. "Fine." He said."I will only stay for a little though."

4/22/2011 #10
Artemisia032495

Chloe nodded her head. "Alright. If you are hungry I could find you something to eat." She turned and started walking for the city's hotel. Her sword clanking and hitting her anklet with each step she took.

4/22/2011 #11
Calistta

"I can find it myself." He replied hotly."I perfectly capable of taking care of myself." Alexandre followed her, his shoes making a soft noise against the muddy path."Do you live here?" He asked her.

4/22/2011 #12
Artemisia032495

Chloe just nodded. "I will live here for a time." The beautiful girl replied. "I've got to go home some time but then again you don't know where the best market is. And women are meant to be servants to men. That's what my father said, some day I'll have to serve my husband. I'll get married sometime when I'm still young and when I find one to respect that I like my space." She was barefoot and she silenced her sword by holding the handle with her hand so it stopped hitting the owl charm on her anklet.

4/22/2011 #13
Calistta

"It makes sense." Alexandre said."Women can't just wander were ever they want. You're lucky I don't know your father. You'd be home by now." He scoffed.

4/22/2011 #14
Artemisia032495

Chloe frowned and pouted her pretty lips. "You can not send me back home. It is quite annoying having boys follow you around. All they want in me for my body." She traced her hips and legs. "Nothing like a pretty girl to stare at all day." She looked at him with her grey eyes. "And my father just wants to get rid of me because he doesn't have a son, but a daughter instead."

4/22/2011 #15
Calistta

"Having a daughter is a disgrace." He answered, his eyes just staring at the road ahead. He made sure not to look at her. "I feel sorry for your father. No one wants a daughter with your attitude." Alexandre thought about his half-sister and her death, he shook the thought out of his head, afraid he would do something emotional, or un-manly.

4/22/2011 #16
Artemisia032495

Chloe looked at him through narrowed eyes. "Tell me something I don't know. I think he is happy I'm gone. At least he won't have to look for anymore suitors for a daughter that doesn't want to marry anyone." She looked forward. Chloe continued to pout and frown, she was an upset little daughter of Athena.

4/22/2011 #17
Calistta

Alexandre raised an eyebrow but continued walking. " He's obviously happy." He muttered.

4/22/2011 #18
Artemisia032495

"I heard that." She said. "This way." She pointed and walked in a direction different from the way they were going.

4/22/2011 #19
Calistta

Alexandre followed her. "I know." He said and looked down the path."Are you sure its this way?" He asked, curiously.

4/22/2011 #20
Artemisia032495

She raised an eyebrow. "You doubt me? I have brains for the fact that I've been here for over a month." Chloe looked forward. "The hotel manager will get you a nice room trust me." She pointed to a big building at the end of the path. "Then, if you are up to it, I can take you some place where you can practice using your knife and no one will complain."

4/22/2011 #21
Calistta

Alexandre reluctantly nodded. He ran ahead of her, and entered the hotel. He emerged a few moments later and looked at Chloe."Where is this place you talk about?"

4/22/2011 #22
Artemisia032495

Chloe raised an eyebrow. "Come. Follow me." She turned and walked into an alleyway.

4/22/2011 #23
Calistta

Alexandre followed her and sneezed. "Down here?" He asked.

4/22/2011 #24
Artemisia032495

Chloe looked at him. "Not really." She grabbed a cast iron pole and pulled herself on top. "I said follow me." She whispered, standing on the pole. She jumped and grabbed a second pole the struck from the ground. "Come on." She smiled, hanging upside-down from the pole, extending her arms toward him. "Unless you can do that I prefer you take my hands."

4/22/2011 #25
Calistta

Alexandre huffed and took her hands, his dagger hitting against his hip.

4/22/2011 #26
Artemisia032495

Chloe pulled on him and pulled him up to stand on top. She stood next to him. "Now come on." She jumped onto the roof of a building. "Sorry about having to help you." She stood and waited for him.

4/22/2011 #27
Calistta

Alexandre jumped after her."No one will know about this." He said, crossly.

4/22/2011 #28
Artemisia032495

Chloe raised her right hand as if taking oath. "Yes sir." She said calmly and started running across the roof. "By the way, keep following me."

4/22/2011 #29
Calistta

"I wasn't kidding." Alexandre added and ran after her.

4/22/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Artemisia032495 Amacin, Fitz-Leo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member