Ape escape world
Roleplay as Ape escape characters such as Spike, Specter,Pipotron J or any other chacarter in the games. If you have an OC, you can roleplay as them as well!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Wandering to her doom

Candy yawn as she woke up upside down on the couch and fell on her head. Ow..she muttered rubbing her head. Since when was my hair so short she muttered and got a glimp of herself in the mirror. Her fur was black she was wearing a coat with a tie her eyes twitch she was in her husband body she screamed. Agggh. Muttered Hero who was in his own body covering his head with a pillow.

(XD I'm so mean)

9/6/2011 #1
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm wakes up, he was in cloud's body, who didn't notice. He dragged himself to a mirror, looks and screams, running around the house." Mah worst nightmare came true!" he screamed, Dark comes in all normal. He stared for while before walking backwards back in the attic." What now?" Cloud said, coming in with Candy's body.

(XD)

9/6/2011 #2
Wandering to her doom

Candy looked at the two. We somehow swapped body's said Candy as she sighted. ok first thing first I need to give Storm body a faceial. cause this dry skin is borthering me. Said Candy as she went inot the bathroom to give her or in this case Storm a faceial.

(LOL XD)

9/7/2011 #3
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" Dry skin is actually a good thing!" Storm yelled as Cloud, who was in Candy's body, looked in the mirror." Looking sexy..." he said as Storm glared at him." You just ruined my imagery of Candy, now all I have left is this unharmed ladybug..." he said, in hand was a ladybug....or ladybird.

9/7/2011 #4
Wandering to her doom

Hero yawn as he woke up. Hi mommy he said and hugged Cloud's in Candy's body. few mintests later Candy came out in the bathrrom Storm's skin looked soft and skily. Ok were swapped body and...She soon at at herself. Wow I do look good no woner those pervs can't get enough of me. said Candy porundily.

(XD)

9/7/2011 #5
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Cloud mumbled a bit as Storm glared." yeah, back to the switched bodies. We need some help fast cause I can already feel myself dying..." he growled as Dark entered Candy who was in Storm's mind.

9/7/2011 #6
Wandering to her doom

Candy rasie an eyeborwn then sighted. Well I had no idea what happen me and Cloud were partying then you came downstairs then...that's all I remeber/ Said Candy feeling weird that someone was in her mind.

9/7/2011 #7
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" That's probably Dark bothering your mind, don't worry. Just beaware that he cleans alot in there..." Storm said, he checked the jacket of Cloud and sees a gun." Really?" he said as Cloud, who was in candy's body, shrugged." Can't be too prepared...I mean you hid all those guns and knifes in your tux..." he said as Storm glared.

9/7/2011 #8
Wandering to her doom

Candy nodded and looked at Cloud in her body. I just to to touch myself up a little she said as she took out her make bag and apile some blush to Cloud's face or her's in this case.

(XD)

9/7/2011 #9
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm stared unamused." Let's find the machine or whatever did this and get my body back!" he growled, but stops and takes out Lily in his coat which Candy was in his body." You stole Lily? You know your gonna get mauled by Nega..." he said as Storm smirked, holding the baby." You mean you get mauled since I'm in your body. And besides, it's not like Nega will burst through that wall.." he said, pointing at that wall.

(*facepalm* XD this is gonna....fail?)

9/7/2011 #10
Wandering to her doom

Just then Nega burst through the walls and pointed at Storm. YOU! He yelled and jumped onto candy. AGGH NEGA IT'S ME CANDY WERE SWAPPPED BODIES! She yelled as Nega started getting rabbies and grabbed Lily and glared at the three about to kill them all.

(XD)

9/9/2011 #11
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Nega Storm comes following through the hole, holding Maria and Laila, glaring." NEGA, CALM DOWN! WE GOT BODYSWAPPED AND i ONLY TOOK LILY SO YOU COULD BEAT CLOUD UP!" Storm yelled in Cloud's body, Cloud who was in Candy's body facepalm himself.

(xD)

9/9/2011 #12
Wandering to her doom

Oooh~! Said Nega as he when back to his happy self. So....you guy swapped bodies eh? Said Nega as he snuggled Lily. candy sighted. Yeah it sucks.....wow no wonder guys keep looking at me I do look good better then I though...Said Candy amirindig herself in Storm's body.

(XD)

9/9/2011 #13
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm rolled his eyes." Can you help us?" he asked as Nega storm looked unsure." I'll tell you Dark's brother..." he said as Nega storm nodded, Dark looks out from the attic, glaring.

9/9/2011 #14
Wandering to her doom

Candy as still staring at herself arodring herself. Nega rolled his eyes. Ok so who are we gonna fix this he asked.

9/9/2011 #15
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" Find a machine or somtehign..." Cloud said as Storm sighed, all them went out to look for whatever did this.

9/9/2011 #16
Wandering to her doom

Nega started looking in Storm's coat Candy rolled her eyes. Of course like there appost to be a magic body swapping machine in Storm's coat she muttered.

9/9/2011 #17
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" Hold on, Nega is on to something..." Storm said and searched in his other pocket. Cloud rolled his eyes as Nega Storm looked bored, Dark was at the attic, watching to see if Storm actually made his promise of mentioning his brother.

9/9/2011 #18
Wandering to her doom

Candy rolled her eyes. What don't you have in here? She asked as methow popped out of the coat. I WUV YOU ALL! it mewoed as candy eyes twitch as she pushed it back in the coat.

(XD)

9/9/2011 #19
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm rolled his eyes and looked at Nega Storm." look in his pockets!" he said and checks, Cloud takes out a random body switcher and raises a brow at Nega Storm." What? I like switching my mind..." he said as he used it, everyone back to normal and Storm hugs himself." Yeah and who now wants to hear about Dark's brother?" he said, Dark glaring.

9/9/2011 #20
Wandering to her doom

Nega rolled his eyes. Dark brother please can't be as bad as the time candy killled her own father.! said Nega as Candy quicky covered his mouth.

(T_T nega and his big fat mouth)

9/9/2011 #21
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm took a breath." Dark's brother is Ryu....who is a dragon..." he said as dark came in, his face pale and said nothing. Memories replayed, but kept his unexpressional mood. Nega Storm raised a brow." A monkey....has a dragon as a brother?" he said.

9/9/2011 #22
Wandering to her doom

Candy sighted and sat down the memroies of blood entering her mine..go on...she muttered.

9/9/2011 #23
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" Ryu was the only family member that was kind to Dark since most of his family was abusive...mostly his father who---" he stopped as dark held the scythe blade beneth Storm's neck." That's far enough! I don't want to hear about my father ever again! Being banished is worse, but it would have been worser if I hadn't cause I WOULD STILL BE IN MY ROOM, BLEEDING TO DEATH ONLY I CAN'T CAUSE I CAN'T DIE, DAMMIT!" he growled and turns away, shuts the attic shut. Cloud was silent, Nega Storm glanced at Nega.

9/10/2011 #24
Wandering to her doom
candy sighted and lookef at everyone. as long as were telling the truth....when I was 15 I kill on own father like Nega said I wipped out my tribe....muttered Candy
9/10/2011 #25
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm said nothing, understanding this as Nega Storm sighed." Let's go Nega..." he said and walks off with the kids. Cloud sighed as well, his arms crossed and leaning against a wall." I see....not everyone has a happy life....and mine went bad when Storm killed my father..." he said bitterly as Storm narrowed his eyes." I told you....I did try saving him, he blew the chance....it's not my fault everyone in Hearth city called me a hero and I didn't like it..." he muttered sadly.

9/10/2011 #26
Wandering to her doom
Candy sighted and looked at the two. Look we all did stuff were not pround of....but that f*** bastrad lied to me...she muttered looking at the two. look I'm kind of not feeling well today so let's just dropped this...she hissed and went to lie down.
9/10/2011 #27
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm sighed and went to sleep in his room, not saying anything. Cloud sighed and went to sleep, not saying anything. Dark was in his attic, memories flooded." oh Ryu....can you hear me" he muttered, getting no response. He said nothing and went to sleep.

9/10/2011 #28
Wandering to her doom
you post the next topic
9/10/2011 #29
Forum Moderators: wolfgirl and sonic 23
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member