Ape escape world
Roleplay as Ape escape characters such as Spike, Specter,Pipotron J or any other chacarter in the games. If you have an OC, you can roleplay as them as well!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm wakes up early, dragging three monkeys to the living room couch and takes out a horn. He blows in it and Dark wakes up screaming and smashes it." What the hell is with you?" he growled as Cloud wakes up, looking tired.

9/20/2011 #1
Wandering to her doom

Candy leaped a foot in the air. WHAT THE HELL STORM I WAS SLEEPING! She hissed.

9/20/2011 #2
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" Well I'm tired of us fighting all the time so I want to have a day where we get to know each other!" Storm said as Cloud rolled his eyes." Says the one who can't get along with me for a few seconds..." he muttered as Storm glared." That's why, I'm spending the day with Cloud while Dark spends a day with Candy..." he said proudily, Dark sighed.

9/20/2011 #3
Wandering to her doom

Oh come on i get along with you and Cloud isn't that good enought and I'm still pissed cause two black harried monkeys made me take down my pole in the living room she said and glare Dark and her husband a glare.

9/20/2011 #4
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" I don't want my son getting scarred form you anymore!" Storm growled as Dark rolled his eyes." And I didn't even say anything about your dumb pole or even spoke at all! You didn't even knew me that time!" he growled at Candy, Cloud facepalm himself.

9/21/2011 #5
Wandering to her doom

Candy rolled her eyes. I blame you for keeping my husband mind to clean..she mutttered.

9/21/2011 #6
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Dark rolled his eyes." That's why we're gonna spend the day knowing each other, right?" Storm said as Cloud and dark looked at each other and shurgged.

9/21/2011 #7
Wandering to her doom

Candy sighted. What other woman has to go through with this she muttered.

9/21/2011 #8
wolfgirl and sonic 23

" I'm leaving...this is getting boring and I bet you Candy or anyone else (expect Storm) can't even spend a second with me..." Dark muttered and walks out. Cloud sighed and went to watch TV, Storm feels discouraged." Now this is what I was talking about..." he muttered and joined with cloud, both silent.

9/21/2011 #9
Wandering to her doom

Whatever muttered Candy as she sat down doing her nails. Stupid bastrad is a little respect too much to ask for she though.

9/21/2011 #10
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm glared at her." If you were in my shoes, Dark is actually nice and can respect others! You just treat him like a monster!" he growled, Cloud rolled his eyes." it's true..." he muttered, changing the channels. Walking in the streets far, a purple lavendar monkey went by, she wore a purple vest like shirt with a white skirt with pink ends. She wore a white hat with a purple ribbon, has pale white eyes and wore long pink socks with black shoes.' Time to cause chaos...' she thought, creating blue aura strings that slithers their way to attach to some person. The person now couldn't control their willpower and began killing others, the monkey smirked.

9/21/2011 #11
Wandering to her doom

Candy glared at Storm. I only give respect if I get some back she hissed glaring at Storm. Everyone keeps jughing me on my choice of life style ! she muttered.

(gotta go)

9/21/2011 #12
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm glared, but calm down." I know.....but he also doesn't get respect....he's just like you, mistreated. We all make mistakes that change ourselves and...you get what I'm saying..." he muttered, Cloud was ignoring this and sees breaking news of a female monkey, but was too busy changing channels that he skipped it. At Nega's place, Dark was makig his strolls since this was the only place he finds fond of for some unknown reason. He pauses to see a female monkey come by and he froze before hiding in a bush." What's she doing here?" he thought aloud softly, watching.

(And those reasons are to stalk Nega Storm...)

9/22/2011 #13
Wandering to her doom

Yeah..whatever..Candy muttered. I'm going jewle hunting if you need me. she said and left.

(Or to stalk Nega to firt with him when nega Storm isn't wacthing XD)

9/22/2011 #14
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm sighed and sat with Cloud, both back at silence." What are the chances that your plan is gonna fail?" Cloud said as Storm shrugged. Dark watched the monkey knock on the door.*please Nega, don't open the door!* he begged in his mind as Nega Storm poened the door." Hey, can i come in? I'm looking for someone.." the monkey asked as Nega Storm shrugged. Dark hesistated and ran off in the streets filled with blood.

9/22/2011 #15
Wandering to her doom

HI I'M NEGA! yelled Nega as he hugged the female monkey tightly then let go. This is my genderless clone wife slash husband Nega STorm glad to meet you he said and shoke her hand. Candy was walking down the bloodfilled streets dark work was all she could guess she had a handful of jewles with her.

9/22/2011 #16
wolfgirl and sonic 23

The monkey smirked and walks in and sits on the couch." My name is Mizuki and I'm new around here. I was wondering if you seen a monkey named Dark...." she asked kindly. Dark was running around and sees Candy." Candy! If a monkey with purple lavendar fur comes around, don't let her find me!" he yelled and runs off.

9/22/2011 #17
Wandering to her doom

nega though about it. Oh yeah he lives with Storm and his wife Candy a half monkey half robot and with there Son Hero I haven't seen them around latey but they around somewhere said Nega. Candy sighted. Yeah only cause I keep my promises..she muttered.

9/22/2011 #18
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Mizuki smiled." Thank you for your information..." she said and walks out, Nega Storm felt suspicious when he saw bloody footprints on the carpet. Mizike was walking back her path and sees Candy, a smirk on her face." Greetings Candy. Mind telling me where Dark is?" she said.

9/22/2011 #19
Wandering to her doom

Candy gave her a glare. Sorry hon never heard of him..shen muttered and started to walk away from her.

9/23/2011 #20
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Mizuki kept her smirk, lines of blue aura appeared and attached out Candy's limbs." Don't lie, being of the light world. I know how you and people beyond my world are lousy liers and now, tell me where Dark, the fire demon of hell, has gone?" she giggled, moved her fingers to make candy turn around and stand still against her will. Dark comes in the house, transporting back in Storm's head, who was watching a soap oprea with Cloud, both with tissues and tears.

(XD)

9/23/2011 #21
Wandering to her doom

Aggh no ...Aggh at home....Candy choked. hero was playing with toy cars.

(XD)

9/23/2011 #22
wolfgirl and sonic 23

The strings disappeared and Mizuki kept her smirk." Thank you..." she said and disappears. Storm heard a doorbell ring and opens to see a female monkey." Hello, there. Mind telling me where you're hiding Dark?" she asked as Storm sweatdropped." Uh....I don't know who you are talking about..." he said, Cloud getting suspicious." Don't lie!" she growled and sent a wave of aura, causing Storm to fly and hit a wall.

9/23/2011 #23
Wandering to her doom

Candy quickly started to run torwon home her heart racing.

9/23/2011 #24
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm sudden felt like he was being pulled apart and Dark came out, his eyes filled with confusion." Mizuki....why go through all this trouble to find me?" he demanded as the strings appeared hanging on her fingertips." Your father's orders and as much as I hate doing this, I must make sure you are dead...." she muttered as dark's eyes widen." Why.....your my friend...." he thought as the stringers then aimed at him, but Storm pushed him out of the way and shocks of pain filled through out his body. Cloud stared in horror, not sure what to do.

9/23/2011 #25
Wandering to her doom

Candy quickly enter the house. STORM! She yelled and shot a beam of pink light at Mizuki with her robot arm.

9/23/2011 #26
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Mizuki smirked and disappeared, the beam hits Storm which helped him get free from the strings. Dark sat there, in shock. Mizuki appeared behind Hero and the strings attached on Hero's limbs." Can you fight me now?" she snickered, the strings forcing Hero to fight Candy. Storm got up, feeling weak.

9/23/2011 #27
Wandering to her doom

Candy sighted as Hero tried puching her but she swiftly got out of the way. doughing each punch.

9/23/2011 #28
wolfgirl and sonic 23

"Weak child.." the lavendar monkey muttered and now attached strings on Storm. Storm then swifty punched Candy. Dark just stared, confused as Cloud cuts the strings off of Hero.

9/23/2011 #29
Wandering to her doom

Hero freaked and ran out of the hi=ouse, Candy got hit and rubbed the bruide on fer nice. She just glared at Storm the sent a kick to his stomach.

9/23/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: wolfgirl and sonic 23
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member