Ape escape world
Roleplay as Ape escape characters such as Spike, Specter,Pipotron J or any other chacarter in the games. If you have an OC, you can roleplay as them as well!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Wandering to her doom

LALALALALA WHAT A A LOVELY SUNNY DAY NOT LIKE ANYTHING ODD COULD HAPPEN~! Sanged Nega as he lacth arms with Cloud and Storm making them skip. That what you think fool.Snickered nega Candy as she shot a beam of hot pink light at them soon the three passed out. Nega woke up and looked at himself in the mirrio. OMG I FEEL SO PRETTY~! he yelled in joy looking at his new female body.

(XD Cloud and Storm are gonna kill me..)

10/27/2011 #1
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm wakes up, stares at self, but sighed." This doesn't make a difference cause I still looked like a woman as a guy. So whoever did this, big for you!" he, eer...she yelled? Cloud, however, gritted his teeth." I can see death on whoever did this..." he growled.

(Every calm person has to have a dark side...)

10/27/2011 #2
Wandering to her doom

Your just jealsue caue I'm prettier then you. said Nega as she batted her eyes. Nega Candy smirked and tleported away.

(XD)

10/27/2011 #3
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Cloud and Storm rolled their eyes. Nega Storm comes by and sees Nega, shocked." Nega....." he exageratted before fainting from a nosebleed.

(Nega Storm fail)

10/27/2011 #4
Wandering to her doom

Nega shurgged. and picked him up. It's Negalena now...and these are mah best buds Stormette and Cloudella~! She said and looked at the two. So now what? She asked.

(XD)

10/27/2011 #5
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm sighed." I don't know what Candy will say and most of all, how is this a problem for me?" he growled as Cloud shrugged." Dunno, but hang out for a while with Nega Storm and Nega before fixing ourselves?" he sadias Storm thought and nodded. Nega Storm wakes up and stares at them." Am I drinking too much coffee form Storm's coffee stash?" he asked as the monkey narrowed his (her) eyes at him.

10/27/2011 #6
Wandering to her doom

Nega giggled girly and glomped the all of them. Come on don't you feel pretty I sure do! He (She) Said happily.

(XD)

10/27/2011 #7
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm rolled his eyes." I felt that only when I was a guy..." he (she) growled as Cloud sighed." I guess..." he (she) agreed as Nega Storm still felt weird., not sure what happened.

10/27/2011 #8
Wandering to her doom

WEEEEE ~! Yelled Nega as he glomped then harder. candy came walking but. hey sugar and- She froze and stared at them. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS THIS IS WORST THEN THAT DREAM I HAD WHERE I WAS MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL! She screamed.

(XD)

10/27/2011 #9
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm shurgged." I dunno, but I'm not changing back....I think I'm getting used to being a girl since before this," he (she) said as Cloud crossed his (her) arms, not liking it. Nega Storm sighed." Well we're gonna turn you three back to normal cause I still don't know what happened," he replied.

10/27/2011 #10
Wandering to her doom

Yeah but first..PANTS ARE FOR-..wait a sec said Nega as he looked down his pants and grasp. OMG OUR PRIDE IS GONE! He(She) cried as Candy rolled her eyes. Well no dur that what makes woman diffnren from men. she hissed as Nega started xrying due to the face he couldn't get NEga Storm pregnant anymore.

(XD)

10/27/2011 #11
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Nega Storm sighed." I can get you pregnant...or is that a bad thing?" he asked as Storm looks in his pants." Who cares cause I'm not going back to a guy cause I'm sick of being mistaken as a girl! If they perfer it that way, fine by me!" he (she) cried in tears and runs off as Cloud rolled his (her) eyes.

10/27/2011 #12
Wandering to her doom

Candy rolled her eyes and chased ater Storm. Come on Storm being a girl is too hard for you we have to bleed every month for a week, give birth which is very painful and deal with pervs she yelled as a radom guy smirk and slap Storm's butt. Nega nodded and Hugged Nega Storm. But then you won't get to enjoy the mircles of life..he cired.

10/27/2011 #13
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm kicks the perv before glaring at Candy." But I don't want to go back to that life of horrible times! You treat me like an idiot, my son got purple eyes which I still don't know where they came from, a grandfather who hates me and a magic ghost who grants wishes, pestering me when I'm at work~!" he growled as Cloud eyes widen." We could get Suzu to wish us back! But I have no idea where she is nor Kazumi.." he muttered. Nega Storm stared at Nega." I guess...but still?"

10/27/2011 #14
Wandering to her doom

Candy facepalm herself. Ok first of al my eyes are gray-purple whic mixed with your mking them brighter and next your actting like a child. beisdes if your a woman this mean your used alot of rop..lied Candy. Nega though about this. YAY I CAN WISH FOR PANTS ARE FOR LOSERS DAY~!He cheered.

10/27/2011 #15
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm's eyes widen." I want to turn back AND I still don't get how he gets the eyes..." he growled as Nega Storm sighed." Wishing ghost...does that mean she can actually wish anything?" he asked as Cloud puts his hands on his sides." You have no idea..." he muttered, knowing Suzu more then Storm so he knows he fast of getting things.

10/27/2011 #16
Wandering to her doom

Candy facepa;m her self. Well come on let's turn you back.She muttered. Nega smiled. YAY! he cheered

10/27/2011 #17
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm nodded and looks around." Just look for a bunny doll moving around...a possessed doll to be exact," he said as Cloud sighed and stays on his spot, taking out a choclate bar which suddenly, a bunny doll landed on his head." Cloud~!" the bunny doll squeaked, it was a white bunny doll with black beady eyes and it was in great care. Nega Storm sees the doll, trying not to freak out that it can talk.

10/30/2011 #18
Wandering to her doom

Awww it's so cute! Nega said and glomped the doll. EEEE I JUST WANT TP EAT YOU UP! Said Nega. Candy rolled her eyes. yeah more magical hoo-haw..she said.

(XD)

10/30/2011 #19
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Aure in a red color came out of the bunny doll, forming to be a ghost, a female monkey child in a sailor outfit." You can keep that for Kazumi has more of those!" she said to Nega in a scottish tone before looking at Candy." And I think you don't believe in magic, eh? I can grant any wish and you better start believing or you'll end up like Storm or Cloud in our magic show..." she said as Storm shivered as did Cloud, both remembered about the box.

(Cloud fail?)

10/30/2011 #20
Wandering to her doom

Candy shurrged. I didn't say i didn't belive it I'm mean we just keep getting useful into more magical s***. She said and smirked. Ok if you can grant any wish let me try. She said smiling. Nega shurrged. Ok first thing first can we get change back into our nomrwel selfs? He asked

10/30/2011 #21
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Suzu nodded and clapped her hands, Storm, Cloud and Nega were back to normal before they could blink." THANK YOU~!" Storm said and hugged himself. Cloud sighed as Suzu glared at himself." You owe me a tea party set..." she muttered as the monkey rolled his eyes.

10/30/2011 #22
Wandering to her doom

YAY! Yelled Nega as he dragged Nega Storm off. Now if you excuse me, me and mah man got some baby making to do. He said and dragged him away. Candy shurrged. Meh...I'm bored..now what? She asked.

10/30/2011 #23
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm takes a thought." I wish for a...." he pauses to take a breath, Cloud had a thought of a my little pony." Snowball's helmet!" he said and appeared in his hands was a peak point helmet. Cloud raised an eye." I don't know who this snowball is, but that looks like a thong..."

(XD)

10/30/2011 #24
Wandering to her doom

candy nodded. Yeah..I think he might of mix up his helmet wit my p***. Candy muttered. hero ramdomily popped out of Storm coat. Can I have a wish? he asked giving puppy dogs eyes.

(XD)

10/30/2011 #25
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Storm puts on the helmet,his eyes widen." I feel smart....that's a good thing, right?" he asked. Cloud sighed." Yeah, you can Hero....and I wish Crystal was here..." he muttered as randomily, Crystal came falling form the sky and landed in Cloud's arms." What happened? All I remember was giving an acorn to a tiny squirrel before this happened!" she yelped as Cloud said nothing, staring in space.

10/30/2011 #26
Wandering to her doom

Hero took a though on this. I WISH IT WAS RAINING EBONY PLUSHIES! He said as Candy was thinking. What should I wish for...Jewles? a daughter? new shoes? Money? Or Storm in a bunnie outfit? She though

(XD candy though fail)

10/30/2011 #27
wolfgirl and sonic 23

It starts raining Emboney plushies. Storm gets out an umbrella as Cloud leaves with Crystal, who punched him before she runs off." Aw..." Cloud groaned, ignoring pain.

10/30/2011 #28
Wandering to her doom

YAY! Yeleld Hero as he glomped some plushies. Candy was still thinking. Aggh I can't make up my mind! She yelled

10/30/2011 #29
wolfgirl and sonic 23

Suzu rolled his eyes." Well better hurry cause I have a show to go to.." she said as Storm puts on the helmet." I feel smart...." he said.

10/31/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: wolfgirl and sonic 23
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member