Watership Down RP!
You be the rabbit. Come and join the Watership down RP! Make up your own rabbit and join us!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Silvermist464

Anything that doesn't go inside the other places may be placed here.

11/29/2010 #1
Picklesquidly The Warlock

hey hey hey! :3

just to let you know, im a very serious and expertly roleplayer xD

1/29/2012 #2
Picklesquidly The Warlock

darn.

um.... there are different threads in the topic.... if your rabbit is in the woods, do you post the comment there? ^^'

1/29/2012 #3
Silvermist464

Hey, sorry... Yes, if your rabbit is in the woods you would post there. When they leave the woods, change threads to the place your rabbit went to..

2/11/2012 #4
Keeralie Starflight

OK, so, I have never done this before, so does this work, like, if my rabbit is in the woods, I say what they're doing? And I do this whenever, or when others are on here?

Sorry, I am young, and inexperienced...

2/22/2013 #5
Silvermist464
That is fine. I was new at this once as well. You can write what ever you want whenever you want. Just make sure not to control what another character will do. For example, don't say something like this: (Your rabbit) went outside and (my rabbit) followed. Instead, you should only write (Your rabbit) went outside and paused, waiting for (My rabbit) to follow. I could then reply and say (My rabbit) hopped after (Your rabbit) and came to a stop next to him/her. If you have any questions just ask. I can most likely answer them. I can also tell you if you do something wrong, although I doubt you will -- it is really quite simple once you get used to it. Anyway, sorry for not being on earlier. I will try to be on tomorrow sometime.
2/22/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: Silvermist464
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member