Supernatural Role Play
Roleplay as your favorite character or make your own! It's all about having fun.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
BeenDoingJustFine

Spencer had been away from all of his family for 2 and a half years now. He had live and stolen off of people, and found empty buildings to stay for most of that time. He had grown more and more to look like Dean which was hard because he missed Dean terribly. He just had to have gotten away from that life, and he did. He did have to fight demons on the way occasionally but other than that Spencer was having a kind of normal life. He was almost 16 and he had grown 3 inches taller. His hair color had changed into Dean's and his eyes became a certain green that Dean had. His voice had deepened a bit like Dean's and his smile could charm any guy around.

He had grown stronger over the past 2 years. He cried the first year not being able to see Dean or anyone, but he had eventual gotten used to it somewhat. Now, he was walking down the sidewalk and saw a Diner. He fixed his hair a bit and walked into the diner with his hand shoved in his pockets.

2/27/2011 #1
NummySushi

It had been two and a half years since Dean had seen Spencer. He had searched, and every time a hunt brought them to a new town he would check around to see if anyone seen or knew him. Dean had been to hell and back, literally. He had Sam search on the computer all the time for any signs of him, and was started to think they would never find him. he hoped Spencer was safe and nothing happened to him.

Driving into the newest little town that needed them, Dean's stomach growled and he thought about stopping for food before getting a motel room.

2/27/2011 #2
BeenDoingJustFine

Spencer sat in a booth in the corner of the diner. He brushed so hair out of his eyes and sat quietly as he looked at the menu. The waiter came up to him ordering his drink which was lemonade and went away. Spencer leaned his head back against the booth remembering how he and Dean shared a mutual loving for bacon. He shook his head sadly and returned to looking on the menu.

2/27/2011 #3
NummySushi

"I am staved!" He said as he drove the car into the diners parking lot. He had been driving for a while, and it felt good when he got out of the Impala. He stretched and looked into the car. "You guy's coming?" He asked.

2/27/2011 #4
BeenDoingJustFine

Sam looked over at Dean and nodded holding a 2 and a half year old Baby Dean. baby Dean had grown and his first word was Dean. Sam had watched Dean's reaction and how surprised he was. So far he had been a good child. They still were waiting to potty train him since he was scared of the potty.

He got out of the car holding baby Dean and bouncing him slightly.

Baby Dean giggled as he held onto Sam.

2/27/2011 . Edited 2/27/2011 #5
NummySushi

"Let's go." Dean said. He walked into the diner and found a booth for them to sit in. He chose one close to the door, and since Spencer wasn't facing them Dean didn't know he was there.

Samantha nodded and got out of the car walking beside Sam and their child into the diner.

2/27/2011 #6
BeenDoingJustFine

Spencer hadn't seen them either as the waited came up to him and asked him what he would like to order. "Bacon cheeseburger." Spencer said winking at the waiter.

Sam sat down with Baby Dean on his lap beside Samantha. Baby Dean stared over at Samantha and waved. "Hi Mommy!"

2/27/2011 #7
NummySushi

The waiter came over to their table after he was done with Spencer and got there drink orders. "I could eat the whole menu."Dean said looking at it trying to figure out what he wanted.

"hey buddy." Samantha said to her little boy. "Want something yummy to eat?"

2/27/2011 #8
BeenDoingJustFine

Baby Dean giggled and nodded. "I want wat Deaan wants! Yummmmyyysss!" Baby Dean said.

Spencer sighed and decided to go to the restroom before he got his meal. Baby Dean caught a glimpse of Spencer and started to fuss in Sam's arms.

"What is it buddy?" Sam asked and let baby Dean down.

Baby Dean immediately ran to Spencer and latched onto his leg. He remembered him some how. They didn't know it yet, but baby Dean had the same powers as Spencer, and it linked the together.

2/27/2011 #9
NummySushi

"What the?" Dean said as he watched his nephew run from there table over to Spencer. It took him a second bu it dawned on him.'That looks alot like...It couldn't be...' He thought. "Spence?" He said quietly.

Samantha got up to get her son. She hadn't looked up yet when she started to apologize. "I'm so sorry. I hope he isn't bothering you." She said She looked up and saw someone who looked really familiar.

2/27/2011 #10
BeenDoingJustFine

Spencer shook his head smiling. "No big Deal. I like kids." He said and ruffled Baby Dean's hair. His eyes widened when he heard his name. "Yeah?" He said turning towards the person who said it. .........It was Dean. He gulped as he stared into the green eyes of his father.

Baby Dean pointed up towards Spencer. "Spennnncccweerr!" He said.

2/27/2011 #11
NummySushi

That was Spencer alright. He was taller, and looked older but that was him. "Holy hell." Dean said getting up from the booth and walking towards him. He couldn't believe it was actually him.

"Yep. That's Spencer." Samantha said to baby Dean. She looked over at Sam wide eyed.

2/27/2011 #12
BeenDoingJustFine

Spencer bit his lip taking a quick glance at everyone. He looked back over at Dean and saw Dean approaching him.

Sam was really surprised but relieved that Spencer was okay. he looked a little older and he looked even more like Dean. He felt himself take in a deep breath overcome with relief that they finally found him.

2/27/2011 #13
NummySushi

"hey." Dean said awkwardly to Spencer. His brain was working in overtime, trying to think of what he should say. He was relieved to see him. He appeared to be okay and Dean was glad for that fact.

"Let's go sit with Daddy." Samantha said to baby Dean. She wanted to give them her privacy. 'Thank god he's okay.' she thought.

2/27/2011 #14
BeenDoingJustFine

"Dad..." Spencer mumbled before hugging Dean tightly. He had missed Dean so much it hurt. He buried his head in Dean's shoulder closing his eyes.

Baby Dean pouted but nodded and went back sitting on Sam's lap.

2/27/2011 #15
NummySushi

Dean held on to Spencer tightly, afraid that if he let go Spencer would leave again. "Spence.." He said. "I tried to find you." He said as he continued to hug him.

2/27/2011 #16
BeenDoingJustFine

"I know...I know you did. I just could't handle it anymore. It was too much for me." He said taking in deep breaths. "I never wanted to leave. I missed you so much, all the time."

2/27/2011 #17
NummySushi

"I missed you too." Dean said. He felt horrible. He should have done something to help make Spencer have a more normal life. "Are you okay?" he hadn't seen him in so long he need to know how he was doing.

2/27/2011 #18
BeenDoingJustFine

"Yeah...yeah I'm fine. Everything's okay accept for the whole missing you thing. That was the hardest part of all of it." Spencer said.

2/27/2011 #19
NummySushi

"I missed you like hell. I didn't know what happened to you. I was afraid something bad happened."

2/27/2011 #20
BeenDoingJustFine

"I'm so sorry I worried you. I really missed you. I just...I didn't want to go through you going to hell. Did you...Did you go?" He asked afraid of the answer.

2/27/2011 #21
NummySushi

Dean slowly nodded. "But they couldn't keep me there." He said. He still had nightmares about that, and he still had the hand print left by Cas on him.

2/27/2011 #22
BeenDoingJustFine

Spencer felt horror come over him. "I'm so selfish...I should have been there for you. Oh my god." Spencer said shaking his head freaking out. "I should have done something. I should have been there. I cant believe.." Spencer broke off feeling guilty tears in his eyes.

2/27/2011 #23
NummySushi

"Spence...we tried but we couldn't stop it. But I'm here now and your here and that's what matters right now." Dean said. he didn't want him to feel guilty. for anything.

2/27/2011 #24
BeenDoingJustFine

"I should have been there though no matter what. I can't believe I left you like that." Spencer said upset.

2/27/2011 #25
NummySushi

"You did what you thought you had to do." dean said trying to make him feel better. "If I felt like you did I probably would have done the same thing."

2/27/2011 #26
BeenDoingJustFine

Spencer broke the hug and just stared at him. He looked over at baby Dean. "He's grown, and Sam still needs a hair cut." He said with a small smile.

2/27/2011 #27
NummySushi

Dean looked over. "Yeah. I was think about trying to cut Sam's hair in his sleep but I think he'd kill me." Dean joked. "baby Dean has grown so much. Don't know hom much longer we can call him Baby."

2/27/2011 #28
BeenDoingJustFine

Baby Dean ran over to Spener. "Spwenweerrr!" He shouted latching onto his leg again. Spencer smiled and picked baby Dean up. "Hey little guy."

2/27/2011 #29
NummySushi

Dean looked over. "I think you got a fan." he said smiling. "You want to eat with us?"

2/27/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: NummySushi BeenDoingJustFine
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member