Santa Paws and Friends
Search for Santa Paws, related movies, other movies or TV shows that the actors have been in, other movies or TV shows that the production crew has worked on, etc., etc., etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Susan M. M

I was surprised to see that Eli, Santa's Chief Elf, was played by the same actor who played Carl the Gnome in "Special Unit 2." Between being ten years older and the change in hair color, I didn't recognize him at first. Which is his natural color, blond or black?

And I was downright vexed to learn he'd been in a 1st season episode of She Spies. I'm a 2nd season She Spies fan, and half only seen about half of first season. His episode is one of the ones I haven't seen. (For those who aren't into SS, the two seasons are so different that the fans of one season often aren't fans of the other. All my SS fanfic is 2nd season.)

12/8/2010 #1
Susan M. M

I wonder if NBC would hire Danny Woodburn to guest star on The Cape. perhaps as Rollo's cousin.

1/28/2011 #2
Susan M. M

I thought that some of the elves in the Mirror, Mirror commercials looked familiar, so I Wik'd it. (Looked it up on Wikipedia -- my son invented the phrase.) One of the elves is Carl the Gnome from Special Unit 2 and Eli the Elf from Santa Buddies and Search for Santa Paws. The other is Rollo from The Cape and the short pirate from the first three Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

3/25/2012 #3
darkaccalia520

Also, two of those elves are Sebastian and Ronald from Pit Boss, if anyone knows the show.

6/1/2012 #4
Susan M. M

Sorry, don't know Pit Boss.

6/1/2012 #5
darkaccalia520

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_Boss_(TV_series)

It's a reality television show on Animal Planet that is ran by a little person named Shorty Rossi. They rescue Pit Bulls, but he also runs a talent agency that caters to little people as well. The three little people who work for him also have other jobs as actors, comedians, etc. Sebastian and Ronald, two of his employees, are actors and appear in Mirror Mirror. Also, his pit bull, Hercules, can be found in many movies that cater to dogs. He was in his own Christmas special too. Probably more info than you wanted, but...oh, well.

6/1/2012 . Edited 6/1/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Susan M. M
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member