The Reformation Alliance
We are the Allies of the Maximum Ride Fandom. We will not judge you on your writing ability or your use of grammar or how well you spell. No matter if you write slash or humor or angst or adventure, all are welcome within our ranks. Our goal is to make
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
little lea valkyrie

We're causing mayhem, it seems.

So, if you're from Project Aero (and I know you're bound to find me eventually), you can come here to express your opinions. (Or yell at me. I think there will be a lot of that.) Go crazy, defend whatever you'd like, argue your point into the ground. But the no-harassment policy stands in this thread, too. (And that's from everyone: Aerites, Allies, or no.)

All right, who's up first?

12/14/2010 #1
nathan-p

Hallihallo, ich heisse Nathan!

Uh... I don't have much to say, other than that I have an excess of free time and will happily field questions from anyone who feels they were wronged by Project Aero.

12/14/2010 #2

Salvete amici,

7. To offer the author, in a PM, an invivtation to this forum if their story is in dire need of help.

8. To offer suggestions on improvement if the story needs improvement but it solid in its foundation.

I can't help but to point out obvious mistakes... so...

Valete!

12/14/2010 #3
flying in the rain

Congrats, Lea. Please don't view us as your enemies- more as two groups that differ in strategies, but still aim for the same result.

12/17/2010 #4
Jessavi

I suppose this is overdue, but here it is:

I used to be a flamer, before deciding that I was a little tired of being such a horrible person to everyone and stopping. Being formal amuses me. I'm rather blasé about senseless hate, and I will be courteous unless you truly make me angry. I think I'm known as the "nice one" to those in the know about Project Aero. This title rather suits me, so if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask; I won't bite your hands off.

12/23/2010 . Edited 12/23/2010 #5
Forum Moderators: little lea valkyrie fakeditfromthewordgo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member