The Cult
An exclusive cult. Includes: Summer, Laura, Annie, Maya, Katie, and sometimes Rayne when she feels like it . :3
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
S.N. Rainsworth

All the ideas here, maan~! Annie, we need to talk about the Aladdin-FMA story, and Laura, I need you to keep reminding me to finish Playing God AND Fields of Gold...

1/21/2011 #1
Harp Strumming Choirboy

If its just gonna be you and me writing it, Summer, then one of us could post a chapter from Ed's point of view (third or first person) and then one from Winry's.

Or you could just ignore it-- it was just an idea. XD

1/21/2011 #2
S.N. Rainsworth

Mmm yeah. I'll be Win, you be Ed. But can we do this later? I have a whole lot of stuff on me now...

1/22/2011 #3
Maya Sushi

Guys, Aladdin is just about my favorite movie ever. I used to watch like once a week, but lately, it's been more like once every month or two. I feel like I've been betraying him.

*sigh* Aladddddddinnnn 3

And that idea is BOMBASTIC! I read the little excerpt you had in there, and I was like, hell yeah!

I would just like to start passin' out hugs now, think it's about time. :)

1/24/2011 . Edited 1/24/2011 #4
S.N. Rainsworth

Damn, Annie, we really do need to work on that Aladdin-FMA story DX What was the plot again??

3/5/2011 #5
Harp Strumming Choirboy

I think it was the plot of Aladdin, only with FMA characters...

or something similar.

Maybe minus the lamp and stuff, but with a sort of thief and a princess. In other words, Ed and Winry. XD

3/5/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: S.N. Rainsworth AnneriaWings, Laora, Maya Sushi, Harp Strumming Choirboy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member