The Cult
An exclusive cult. Includes: Summer, Laura, Annie, Maya, Katie, and sometimes Rayne when she feels like it . :3
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
S.N. Rainsworth

[tsktsk] MAYA. XD

Nah, I would've done the same thing. x3 I remember my dad being my teacher once when I was in eighth grade, and since I know how to forge his signature [illegal, I know, but blah] and I made a whole stash of them for myself XD

I can imagine that scene happening in my head, actually. XD

Sorry I poofed for so long. I was doing this: and DAMN was it long. D:

Hmm, when they say that, I usually don't do it until like, five minutes before the period starts. :3

2/27/2011 #2,971
Maya Sushi

I do the same thing! I had this one math teacher for geometry who just checked if you did it or not, so I would just write stories about how stupid the problem was like two minutes before class, and she'd walk around and look at them, and she just must've thought I was the only kid in the class that did paragraph proofs instead of the chart ones. XD

That's a pretty intense synopsis! S'okay, I poofed too, cuz I was readin' the last two chapters of the manga again. (I cried again a little when Al gave his soul up, its been a while since I've seen it, I was all, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DO THAT YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" *throws something at wall* all over again, except it wasn't as intense as the first time I reacted to that, I'm surprised there's not holes in my bedroom furniture from my distress when that chapter came out)

2/27/2011 #2,972
S.N. Rainsworth

That's what my World History teacher does. So I just write random crap in my biggest handwriting and show it too him from my seat in the way, way, way back and he gives me a check. XD

Oh wow, she must be impressed. I hate paragraph proofs. IN FACT, I HATE PROOFS IN GENERAL. They suck and they're too long. DX

Really? I feel sorta detached from it. But okay. XD

Oh wow. I'm surprised your computer hasn't broken yet. I was about to tear out all my hair when I saw that scene. D:

2/27/2011 #2,973
Harp Strumming Choirboy

My mom? She lets us stay up until eleven..

On week days

She doesn't care how late I stay up, and she makes the occasional comment about me cackling up here before forcing my to tell her what's so damn funny. She also insists on stealing all of my girlscout cookies and EATING THEM WITH ALL MY FROSTING. D:

I love my momma, she's a lot like another older sister... you know, that makes you unload the dishwasher... and forces you to get up for school... and takes you to the doctor...

Eh, A second older sister could do all that.

But yeah, she doesn't care what I do.

I just kind of wish she and Rachael did care, but *shrug* whatever.

2/27/2011 #2,974
S.N. Rainsworth

Annie, is that angst I hear between the words of your post? /raises eyebrow

MAYA, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. ANNIE IS ANGSTING.

2/27/2011 #2,975
Maya Sushi

Yeah, I make my mom seem like a bad guy on here, but she's really usually like that too. (My bed times eleven also! But you're twelve... So... That's a bit different, because that makes your mom twice as awesome,haha)

Fuck yeah! I was like, AL! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE! THAT WOULD JUST GIVE EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE IN THIS ENTIRE STORY THE FINGER! WAY TO JUST TAKE EVERYTHING ED'S EVER DONE FOR YOU AND BURY IT IN THE GROUND AND STOMP ON IT! NO! DONT! *sob*

Then Ed went all super badass mode he was so upset... FMA is so great...

2/27/2011 #2,976
Maya Sushi

ANNIE! ANNIE! DONT ANGST! STOP IT!

2/27/2011 #2,977
S.N. Rainsworth

My mom...no comment.

Now that you say it Maya...AL, WHY'D YOU GIVE THE WHOLE MANGA THE FINGER, DAMMIT? I WOULD'VE PUNCHED YOU IF YOU EVER DID THAT AGAIN. O-O

...FMA is awesome, I believe we've been through this...

NO, ANNIE. DON'T.

2/27/2011 #2,978
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Angst? I'm just lonely. D:

xD

Yeah, anywho. Summer, PG?

2/27/2011 #2,979
S.N. Rainsworth

...Right...

2/27/2011 #2,980
Harp Strumming Choirboy

... Riiiight....

What? xD

2/27/2011 #2,981
S.N. Rainsworth

Right...I'll get on it...sometime...somewhen...someday...

/cough

2/27/2011 #2,982
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Fff.

D:

2/27/2011 #2,983
Maya Sushi

ELSEWHEN! XD

Awe, I wish Laura was here so that I could congratulate her on that word... !!!

2/27/2011 #2,984
S.N. Rainsworth

ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT.

I'll work on it.

/fingers crossed

2/27/2011 #2,985
S.N. Rainsworth

Yeah, I love elsewhen. :D

2/27/2011 #2,986
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Best word ever.

Fish!Ed thinks so too. *Nod*

He's chilling in his water, still...

I like having fish again, it's cool. ;3

2/27/2011 #2,987
S.N. Rainsworth

XD

I WROTE MORE.

SEE?

NO?

GO SEE. NAO.

I wrote more. Blarrghh I'm at a writer's block. :\

2/27/2011 #2,988
Harp Strumming Choirboy

I SEE, I SEE.

What do you need help with? XD

2/27/2011 #2,989
S.N. Rainsworth

CONVERSATION.

I need angst in there. DX

2/27/2011 #2,990
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Talk about Malfoy for a bit! Be all like Malfoy says something about Discipline Al says something about.. I don't know, just jabs at him. They get on the topic of 'Alchemy' like... 'how do you know you're not just an underqualified teacher' Al gets defensive at the insult of his alchemy skills and Malfoy ends up being all 'well there's proof your valuable' and all ' come to hogsmeade later, like, next week. It's supposed to be sunny' sort of thing.

2/27/2011 #2,991
S.N. Rainsworth

Hmm, that gives me an idea, actually...

/mad typing

2/27/2011 #2,992
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Good, I have coloring to do.

2/27/2011 #2,993
Maya Sushi

Haha, It's supposed to be sunny.

Oh, what? Sun! Yes!

For some reason everything's funny to me at the moment.

2/27/2011 #2,994
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Probably a complete lie.

Al shows up and it's raining.

'What the hell, man?'

AMBUSH

'HOLY FUCK.'

2/27/2011 #2,995
S.N. Rainsworth

XDD

You guys need to stop doing that. It's making me laugh and get distracted. XD

'Suunnnn...'

'Wait, it's RAINING.'

'...'

'Damn that bastard to hell.'

2/27/2011 #2,996
Harp Strumming Choirboy

xD

'He's lucky I don't have automail anymore' grumblegrumble.

2/27/2011 #2,997
Maya Sushi

'The rain's lucky I don't have automail anymore too!' Growls and flails!

Anyone catch themselves laughin about how hilarious it would be to watch human!Al with Ed's personality?

2/27/2011 #2,998
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Yeah.

Like, when I was writing Al mumbling about 'Since when did I give a fuck about manners?' I laughed.

SO HARD.

2/27/2011 #2,999
Harp Strumming Choirboy

At the end of the revelation chapter, we should be like-- "Okay, now go back to chapter nine and review the 'Since when did I give a fuck about manners?!' thing."

2/27/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.N. Rainsworth AnneriaWings, Laora, Maya Sushi, Harp Strumming Choirboy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member