The Cult
An exclusive cult. Includes: Summer, Laura, Annie, Maya, Katie, and sometimes Rayne when she feels like it . :3
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Harp Strumming Choirboy

o-o

WE'VE REACHED THE MAX FOR THAT THREAD. *NOD*

Anywho, Nope. I don't know much about Durarara, actually. I have NO IDEA what it's about.

Summer!~ I'll re-post the drabble from earlier here, continue it when you can, alrighty?~

I froze mid-step, one leg hovering over the floorboards and my arms stuck in mid-swing. My head turned toward the door I was walking past, my expression furrowed with confusion. I leaned toward the door, pressing my ear to it. Sobbing, I was hearing sobbing. In the middle of the night, too...

I blinked and glanced around slightly before resting my hand on the doorknob and turning it slowly, with a gentle push it was open. It was surprising that it didn't make a sound, as the house they'd been trapped in since at least the ninth of this month was old and creaky. I sent another paranoid glance down the hall, glaring towards the room i'd been sharing with Harry, Ron, and my brother. None-the-less, I pressed on; sliding through the doorway I gave a quick once-over of the room before fixing my gaze on a familiar long-haired blond.

Winry?

I chewed my lip lightly before stepping in fully and closing the door quietly behind me. I hesitated before worry drove me further and I walked forward until I was next to the bed. Ever-surprisingly, Winry hadn't even noticed my un-even stepped approach through her quivering and crying. I gave her a fourth (or was it fifth?) once-over before deciding she'd just had a nightmare and crawling onto the bed to wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

I was blushing, sure, but that isn't necessarily something to be worried about at the moment. I hadn't done anything like this since we were kids, but I still knew how to calm her down.

I hummed, pressing my forehead to the back of her head and mumbling words over her decreasing sobs.

"I was always yearning to fly free, taking in the wonders around me. Nothing can stop me anymore, it's time to take a step and find my destiny.

I don't need a map to find my way, I'm already halfway out the door. My heart will lead to where you are, and I know I was meant to love you all along.

And I will run, straight to you, my soul burning with courage! It doesn't matter how far I must go if it means I will hold you again.

Can you hear me, calling you, across the endless distance? I don't have time to stand around, I've got a date with destiny, so- Ready, Steady, Go!

I was once a lost and broken soul, taking chances had taken it's toll. But then you dried away my tears, you held me tight and made me feel like I was whole.

You my love were always by my side, mended my heart and my broken pride, with you my life means so much more, I long to hear your voice and let our worlds collide.

I'm on my way hastily, wait for me! The sun is shining brightly, Over that big blue sky that hasn't changed at all since the first day we met.

Can you hear me? I love you! I'll see you in a while.

My heart is keeping time until the day I finally see your smile again- Ready, Steady, Go!

Please, trust me."

I stopped as her crying did, feeling her back press against my chest I craned my neck to meet her eyes. "Are you okay, now?"

3/27/2011 . Edited by S.N. Rainsworth, 11/9/2011 #1
Laora

o-o

Didn't realize we could max out a thread, haha

ANYHOW.

I've got four problems done on my calc homework.

Of...32.

It's gonna be a long night Dx

3/27/2011 #2
Harp Strumming Choirboy

xD

Calculus takes quite a while to work out, eh?

3/27/2011 #3
Harp Strumming Choirboy

I'm confused, the thing says that there's a new crossover, but I can't see it. XD

3/27/2011 #4
Laora

Dx It's ridiculous. Every problem takes an entire side of a page.

Got another one done! At least I'm getting them right...as far as I know...

3/27/2011 #5
Laora

The thing? o-o Like, the archive page? All I've got visible is Cherry Syndrome and then Penance and Fields of Gold, etc...

3/27/2011 #6
Harp Strumming Choirboy

D: I sorry. Sounds sucky.

3/27/2011 #7
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Yeah, when you go 'Fullmetal Alchemist Crossovers' it says Harry Potter has 298, when just a few hours ago it had 297, but there aren't any new crossovers. o-o

3/27/2011 #8
Laora

o-o

Maybe someone wrote one a long time ago before they started the crossover archive, and they just now switched it into the crossover section?

That's what I did with my Harry Potter/Zelda thing.

I can't think of any other reason xD

(And it is sucky Dx)

3/27/2011 #9
Harp Strumming Choirboy

I guess. o-o

I'll have to go through them again, I suppose.

http://highwindengineer03.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2wfw26

I LOL'D.

3/27/2011 #10
Laora

Lemme know if you find it~!

O-O Poor Pride...ohhhh dear xDDDDDD

Seriously, that girl is brilliant. I love her Bradley fanart xD

3/27/2011 #11
Harp Strumming Choirboy

XD

Yeah, Okay, I will.

3/27/2011 #12
Laora

Yay!

Almost a quarter of the way done...Dx

3/27/2011 #13
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Yay!

3/27/2011 #14
Harp Strumming Choirboy

*shrug* If it IS a new crossover, it'll show up by tomorrow.

3/27/2011 #15
Laora

Huh, can't find one? Oh well~

GAAAAAH I hate math Dx

Aaargh. Am now done with 9 of 32. Yaaaaaaaay. /sarcasm

Google's helping a lot...I'd probably fail all the homeworks without it xD

3/27/2011 #16
Harp Strumming Choirboy

xD I love you Laura~

Anyway, so I got bored and started reading 'Average Wizard'...

Today, I daydreamed that Harry Potter and Voldemort settled their differences to kill Edward Cullen. They were successful. Bella died in the cross fire. BEST. DAY. DREAM. EVER. ML isn't T, MLIM.

o-o

Needless to say, I laughed pretty damn hard.

3/27/2011 #17
Laora

I love you too Annie~ ♥

xD DON'T GIVE ME ANY MORE DISTRACTIONS! That website's like MLIA except for Harry Potter nerds, right? I think I saw it once or twice. That cracks me up xDDDDD

3/27/2011 #18
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Yep, pretty much.

Sooorrryy!~ ♥

3/27/2011 #19
Laora

It's okay I guess xD

11/32!!

3/27/2011 #20
Harp Strumming Choirboy

*cheer* GO LAURA! :3

3/27/2011 #21
Laora

HALFWAY DONE!!!

/cheers

I understand this part that I'm in right now. Hopefully the rest of it will be just as easy xD

Thanks for the moral support~ :3

3/27/2011 #22
Harp Strumming Choirboy

No problemo! Laura! :D

3/27/2011 #23
Laora

I'm getting there!! xD Done with the first section, now just...11 problems to go in section 2 xD

Sorry I'm not very exciting, haha

3/27/2011 #24
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Thats fine!~ :D

3/27/2011 #25
S.N. Rainsworth

YO. ANYONE ON?

XD

3/28/2011 #26
S.N. Rainsworth

...?

DX

Come on....I drew fanart for that blood-dance thing...DX

:(

3/28/2011 #27
Harp Strumming Choirboy

I'M HERE! Continue that up there! D:

3/28/2011 #28
Harp Strumming Choirboy

:|

3/28/2011 #29
S.N. Rainsworth

"Y-yeah. I-I-I'm fine."

Seriously, that's all my brain is capable of writing right now. DX

3/29/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.N. Rainsworth AnneriaWings, Laora, Maya Sushi, Harp Strumming Choirboy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member