The Cult
An exclusive cult. Includes: Summer, Laura, Annie, Maya, Katie, and sometimes Rayne when she feels like it . :3
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
S.N. Rainsworth

For when we go on to talk more, seeing as how Theories:Continue is almost done XD

5/26/2011 #1
Laora

I WANTED TO MAKE THE NEW TOPIC ;______;

I'm the only one that hasn't done it yet, haha

It's cool.

I guess.

Maybe.

XD

5/26/2011 #2
Harp Strumming Choirboy

NEW THREEAAAADD.

Hi.

o-o

XD

6/5/2011 #3
Laora

Newwwwwww! :D

I expect to see that Ed and Al thing on facebook. Or something. Pretty pretty please? :3

6/5/2011 #4
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Gah.

Laura, don't you know that I'm trying to avoid going downstairs because I have to carry dishes down-- Fuck it, I'll just do it. -_- XD

6/5/2011 #5
Laora

Does going downstairs have something to do with posting pictures on facebook? o-o Uh...sorry? Haha

6/5/2011 #6
Laora

HOLY. SHIT.

WHEN YOU READ WHAT I AM WRITING RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL DIE.

I'M DYING JUST WRITING IT RIGHT NOW.

XD

I swear to God, this story was supposed to be angst.

I SWEAR IT.

But...I don't even knowwwwwwwwww

6/5/2011 #7
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Yes, in which my mother's scanner/printer has to be put to use. *pout*

6/6/2011 #8
Laora

Ohhh you're already here. *nod*

WELL THEN. What's your middle name? Slash another name you might go by that isn't Annie?

(Not to sound like a creeper or anything XD)

6/6/2011 #9
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Rose, and that's a no-go.

Julianna/Julie?

... My uncle calls me Julie... he's the only one... *stares into space thoughtfully*

(XD)

6/6/2011 #10
Laora

Julie it is~ I just need a name so it isn't obvious it's our cameos, haha

6/6/2011 #11
Harp Strumming Choirboy

xD

*thumbsup*

6/6/2011 #12
Laora

Okay, I've cracked. Under your nonexistent pressure. Here's my favorite line so far, I think:

"I've never seen such sexy eyes before," the tall girl purred in his ear. "No men have golden eyes anymore...they've sure bought your way into my heart."

...Mom's snoring XDDDDD

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #13
Harp Strumming Choirboy

XDD

Oh god.

and I'd be just sitting in the corner, cackling my ASS OFF while everyone else is just like "Oh yeah, and that's the idiot girl that laughs for no reason and has her nose on paper all day. I'd avoid her, she just might kill you in your sleep"

And then, I'd correct some portion of their grammar/pronunciation, make some sort of joke (sexual or otherwise), ooorrrr I'd just roll my eyes.

*shrug*

6/6/2011 . Edited 6/6/2011 #14
Laora

I know, right? XD

Er...I've got all four of us mobbing him with a few other nameless girls o-o You, like, jump him, Maya's caressing his hair (I HAVEN'T USED THAT VERB YET BUT IT IS AN EXCELLENT ONE. I MUST USE IT. *NOD*), I'm standing there throwing cheesy pick-up lines at him, and Summer's just like 'LOVE ME DAMMIT. OBVIOUSLY I'M THE BEST.'

We might not all be in character but I thought it was funny XDDD

6/6/2011 #15
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Oh, and I'd also refer from showing any respect unless someone's undoubtably awesome. Ex. me refusing to call Ms. Snodgrass 'Ma'am'.

Or... Mrs..

Either way.

6/6/2011 #16
Harp Strumming Choirboy

OHH THEN.

I'd probably sit there clinging to his back like an idiot.

BEECAAAUSE koalas are awesome, and I'm small enough to pull it off.

6/6/2011 #17
Laora

Nobody talks to Mrs. Snodgrass really, she's just kind of there because I like saying Snotass and there had to be a teacher and she was funny at the beginning XD Now she's just suspiciously not paying any attention to the sexual harassment happening right under her nose.

THIS IS PURE, UNADULTERATED CRACK. Seriously. I don't think I've EVER written something as crazy as this o-o

6/6/2011 #18
Laora

XD

I WILL DO THAT.

ED TRIES TO MAKE A GETAWAY, AND YOU'RE JUST LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6/6/2011 #19
Harp Strumming Choirboy

POST WHAT YOU HAAAVE.

I want to LAUGH AT US.

(Oh god, I could see Summer doing that, somehow. Even though I don't think she would, I can just SEE IT.)

6/6/2011 #20
Harp Strumming Choirboy

xDDDD

LAURA.

OH MY GOD...

XDD

xDDDD

I can't..

breathe... xDD

6/6/2011 #21
Laora

XD

LET ME FINISH THIS BIT. AT LEAST. JUST A LITTLE MORE. IT'S JUST...I DON'T EVEN KNOW

6/6/2011 #22
Harp Strumming Choirboy

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnatidaeLavender?feature=mhee#p/f/1/k5XU_6bHPtw -- Fits perfectly.

6/6/2011 #23
Laora

XDDDDDD Yesssssss. I love the clothes flying at the end, haha. It was funny earlier, and now it's even more so XD

6/6/2011 #24
Harp Strumming Choirboy

*nodnod*

OH! and if it helps with the funny-spree, I often sing to myself randomly.

I'm... odd.

On many, many, very many levels.

Okay, so I'm just walking down the hallways, and I'll either A) start mumbling to myself or B) start singing to myself. XD

6/6/2011 #25
Laora

XD I'll work that in somewhere~~~

6/6/2011 #26
Harp Strumming Choirboy

All right, fair warning, I'm just going to start talking about myself because I'm self centered like that.

SERIOUSLY, like, a while ago I was taking a walk halfway across town, right? So I just start mumbling to myself in a british accent about some 'journey' to get home because I was hot and sweaty and I had a blister on my left foot and I couldn't take my shoes off because it was SWELTERING OUTSIDE and I wouldn't accept a ride from my mother because I was DETERMINED TO GET HOME

I also stopped by this tree just to talk to a squirrel, who was just, like, chilling up there.

don't blame him, really, it was fuckin' hot.

*snort* XDD

My odd-ness amuses me.

I'm also, like... I dunno, I just TALK TO MYSELF and GIGGLE RANDOMLY, and... and.. I DON'T KNOW, CALL MYSELF OUT ON TALKING TO MYSELF.

xD

I AM SO FUCKING WEIRD.

6/6/2011 #27
Laora

It's okay, everyone talks about themselves XD And that's freaking awesome, haha. Your weirdness amuses me~ I'm not sure if I could fit in talking-to-squirrels, but the singing is already there ;D

6/6/2011 #28
Laora

AMESTRIS-IZE ANY RANDOM SONG. GO.

6/6/2011 #29
Harp Strumming Choirboy

ALSO.

THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Zcc_gOcGM

THIS SONG.

WE'D LISTEN TO IT, EEVVEERRY DAAY IN THE CAR.

My hair, is also fluffy.

Like... Hermione-esque, bushy fluffy.

Like.. like... FLUFFY.

... Im high off of 2:30 in the morning, Laura.

6/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.N. Rainsworth AnneriaWings, Laora, Maya Sushi, Harp Strumming Choirboy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member