The Cult
An exclusive cult. Includes: Summer, Laura, Annie, Maya, Katie, and sometimes Rayne when she feels like it . :3
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Nope. Not Colin Ford. Arthur Bowen.

Nevermind. XD

7/28/2011 #2,971
S.N. Rainsworth

...Yo.

...I have a major crush on Avan Jogia. *nod*

HOLY CRAAAAAAP I FEEEL INSANE.

It's raining.

Aw, Annie has a celeb crush. XD

7/28/2011 #2,972
Laora

NOOOOO YOU'RE NOT A DOUCHEBAG, YOU JUST MAKE ME WORRY.

JUST LIKE SUMMER AND MAYA.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that you guys aren't within, like, quick driving distance, and are prone to either terrible accidents or randomly disappearing, but I worry about you guys tons xD

Severussssssssssssss ;________; They did such a good job with that in the movie, especially the part they added about him finding Lily in Godric's Hollow. Dear GOD...

According to IMDB, Arthur Bowen was Albus Severus, Daphne de Beistegui was Lily Luna, and Will Dunn was James Sirius~

7/28/2011 #2,973
S.N. Rainsworth

*looks up Colin Ford*

HOLY CRAP. IF ONLY I WAS TWO YEARS YOUNGER.

7/28/2011 #2,974
S.N. Rainsworth

Ahaha...sorry? Laura hun, I apologized!

7/28/2011 #2,975
Harp Strumming Choirboy

LOOK AT HIM.

HE'S ADORABLE.

FFFF.

It's not my fault, definitely not my fault. Seriously, I usually like blonds. Therefore, it's not my fault. It's totally his fault.

His voice is adorable too.

*shiftyeyes*

7/28/2011 #2,976
Harp Strumming Choirboy

*sniff* Allergies.

Anyhey.

Actually, there has been no definite cause to my absence and (honestly) I have been doing absolutely nothing. I have, in fact, been on the computer my entire absence. I never bothered to get on the forum, that's my excuse.

7/28/2011 #2,977
Laora

SUMMER! :D

Oooh, that Avan Jogia guy is pretty @_@

GIVE US YOUR RAIN. The drought made the front page today ;____;

You just admitted to a celebrity crush too...xDDD

...And that guy looks like an itty kid to me xDDD I SWEAR THEY'RE GETTING SMALLER...!

I knowwww you apologized, but that doesn't mean you can just jump in front of traffic! People DIE doing that!

xDDD If you say soooo~

Hmm...celebrity crush...? I'ma have to go HP-nerd and say Matthew Lewis, and James and Oliver Phelps. *nod*

^ This is Neville. THIS IS NEVILLE.

THEY LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL WITH DARK HAIR @_@

7/28/2011 #2,978
Harp Strumming Choirboy

If only he wasn't fucking famous. ;_;

*flail* ALSO, If I ever run into Jensen Ackles when he's visiting family (Yeah, yeah, I'm talking about SPN again, I'm so fucking sorry) I'm going to hug him.

That is all.

7/28/2011 #2,979
Laora

Just...don't do it again, kay, Annie? D: xD

7/28/2011 #2,980
Laora

Does he have family near you? O_O

7/28/2011 #2,981
Harp Strumming Choirboy

*flail* I'VE BEEN GOING ON A HARRY POTTER FREAK OUT LATELY.

YOU GUYS NEED TO FOLLOW MY TUMBLR, I HAVE REBLOGGED -so much- HARRY POTTER.

XD

7/28/2011 #2,982
Laora

I KNOW SO HAVE I XD

Link? I forgot to add it to my "blogs and crap" bookmark folder, haha

7/28/2011 #2,983
Harp Strumming Choirboy

He's from Texas.

I PROMISE I WON'T, I LOVE YOU. D:

I APOLOGIZE SO HARD I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

7/28/2011 #2,984
Harp Strumming Choirboy

7/28/2011 #2,985
Laora

Ooh, cool :o

OKAY GOOD. That's plenty good enough for me ♥

7/28/2011 #2,986
Laora

I'm getting yelled at to Swiffer now, be back in a sec xD

ALSO NOBODY ANSWERED MY QUESTION UP THERE. ABOUT PENANCE. UP IN MY FIRST POST. HELP MEEEEEEEE XD

7/28/2011 #2,987
Harp Strumming Choirboy

*sniffagain* There's a lot of SPN stuff there, too. I also apologize for that.

If it helps, I've been writing a lot of FMA stuff that I'm going to admit is... cross-overed with SPN... but... *shrug* I see a lot of opportunity.

Three years.

Threemotherfuckingyears.

I've been stuck in this hell hole for three years without my brother. I could feel him through what I assume was either the blood link (from the transmutation) or sheer brotherly instinct; I knew that he was with me somewhere. I just had to find him. Three years and my stubborn (pig-headed, Al might say) will kept me plowing through all of this shit a new world was piling onto me.

Three years after that day I woke up with a knife shoved at my throat and croaked out a dry: "A-al?" and I finally found him, by some stroke of luck.

The latest hunt proved to be a load of bullshit, but I washungryand I refused to let us leave without some food.

Truth be told, I wasn't hungry at all. I justneededto get in that diner. It was just some form of instinct.

We parked the car and set off toward the diner doors when I saw it. I was looking around the immediate area with the kind of odd paranoia I'd always had when my eyes locked on a group of teenagers sitting by a small car. Most of them were chuckling and poking fun at each other, grinning happily, but there wasone kidout of all of them that was hunched over a book. He'd look up every few moments, straightening his posture to acknowledge one of his friends before going back to his book.

If it wasn't for his one friend, elbowing his side gently and forcing him to tear his gaze from the book and straighten his back a bit, I wouldn't have seen it.

A blood red mark on the back of his neck, a quarter of the symbol covered by the boy's T-shirt, but the rest was plainly visible to the summer sun. The symbol was a circle with an eight pointed star in the center of it, a swirl that looked something like a snake looped in as a sort of radius—

"AL! ALPHONSE!" I was taking off before I knew it, bolting across the parking lot and darting toward my brother. The boy looked up, familiar hazel eyes looking me over. I slowed once I saw him tilt his head, and stopped completely when he said: "Yes, that's my name… Do I know you?"

My eyes were wide and I didn't bother to push my sunglasses up my sweat-coated nose. Didn't bother to squirm uncomfortably in my long-sleeved red shirt under the summer heat.

No, no I'm sure of it. I reassured myself.You know your own brother.

I reached up and grabbed my sunglasses, pulling them off quickly and hoping he'd recognize the stunning gold color of my eyes, the hereditary trait I'd received from my father. "Al, it's me, Ed."

He simply blinked back. "Uh… I'm sorry, but I've never…"

I reached forward and grabbed his wrist anyway, sending his friends a brief glance before dragging him away gently. "Alphonse Elric. That's your name,Alphonse Elric."

The teenager swallowed thickly before looking back to his friend and then to me. "Look, I'm… I'm not sure if you knew me or not… but… Three years ago I lost my memory. I… all I can remember is my name..."

Reality hit me like a tidal wave and I immediately tried to restrain myself from either crying or punching my little brother in the face. "T-the symbol on your neck. I-it… I… it's always been there, yeah?"

The boy's right eyebrow flexed a bit, something Al always did when he was lying, or going to lie. "No, I got the tattoo a year ago—"

"That's a lie. I can tell. I know you, Al."

The boy seemed shocked, he held up a hand as one of his friends moved against the car and continued to stare down at me. "All right, who are you?"

I bit down on my lip, eyebrows furrowing tightly. "Edward Elric. I'm your brother."

No way in hell I'm giving up now.

7/28/2011 #2,988
Harp Strumming Choirboy

That, It's not finished yet, but that.

Anyway.

What was the question? o-o I can't find it.

(first post? What? XD)

7/28/2011 #2,989
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Also, just something funny.

This is how you respond when you want a guy to stop picking up on you and he asks you if it hurt falling from heaven:

You put your face in your hands and make the most sob-ish sound you can while saying: "YE-HEH-HEEEEEESSSSS"

7/28/2011 #2,990
Laora

My first post today, lol

AND HOLY SHIT IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE THAT I WILL MAUL YOU. YES, MAUL.

;_____________________;

Also, the Harry end is really, like, serious and stuff, and then in the Ed end, they find out what's going on on the Harry end, but they can't do anything about it, so they try to ignore it by lightening the mood between the three of them? Is that realistic? I mean, trying to ignore it seems reasonable to me...

A;LSDKFJAOPISEJA;LSDKJ

I need help with the emotions, you know I'm terrible at that kind of stuff xD

7/28/2011 #2,991
Laora

...Lol xD

7/28/2011 #2,992
S.N. Rainsworth

Sorry, there was pizza, I couldn't resist. XD

Woot.

OMG NEVILLE♥♥♥♥♥♥

7/28/2011 #2,993
S.N. Rainsworth

Annie, you ripped that off from a comic strip on your tumblr page XD The one with Dean flirting with Cas. lol. XDDDD

7/28/2011 #2,994
Harp Strumming Choirboy

Eh, Ed and Al like helping people (Especially Al and even if Ed won't admit it).

What are we talking about? The writing in the hand thing, right? Ed would flip out and do something even if Harry won't let him. Al would probably be like "We can't just not do anything, Harry, this is serious she's hurting you and you're letting her, how could you do that?"

I AM GOING TO CONTINUE IT! :D It's going to be from a bunch of different perspectives and stuff. (It's inevitable that I start talking about Supernatural now, sorry) Cas' is probably going to be talking about how he's seen a lot of anger, but this is borderline going crazy when Ed:

"You know what? Fuck you, 'Al', you're not really Al. You're some figment of my imagination. I'm in a coma, or... or I'm dead... or maybe this has all just been some big fucking fantasy and I'm not even real. You know what? Maybe I'm fucking insane. Maybe I have been insane for my entire life. I'm not really an Alchemist. I imagined all the pain from automail surgery. I imagined our Mom dying. I imagined Hohenheim turning and walking out that door. I imagined Nina and Hughes and-and-and-and everyone we couldn't save dying. I imagined... I imagined EVERYTHING. The Military, the... the... the Winry bashing my skull in whenever I broke my arm of leg and she had to remake the damn thing. I imagined the Gate and... I imagined you, Al. I imagined saving you from the gate, I imagined seeing you, malnourished and small. I imagined the hope and joy I felt seeing your body and finding out that we didn't kill Mom a second time..." Ed heaved a huge breath, reaching his left hand up to swipe against his eyes as he gave a concentrated glare around the dingy motel room they were holed up in before turning and slamming the door closed behind him.

7/28/2011 #2,995
Harp Strumming Choirboy

YES I DID.

But it's still hilarious, and I'm totally using that as a pick-up-line-deflector if that line is ever used on me.

7/28/2011 #2,996
S.N. Rainsworth

I ignore everything that has to do with thinking, Laura. XD

HAHA YES. I'm so going to try and pick you up, forget being lez, if I ever see you. I expect you to answer in that. XDDD

(...okay, momentary craziness.)

7/28/2011 #2,997
Harp Strumming Choirboy

I WILL REMEMBER THAT FOR THEN, THEN, SWEETHEART.

Also, this brings up what I was thinking about earlier.

I think I'm Bi, or at least Bi-curious. I don't really know though because I haven't been out of the house much since I realized this.

O-e

7/28/2011 #2,998
Laora

Huh? Oh, no, it's not that, that's the least of their worries at the moment. Basically, I'll tell you because hopefully the chapter will be posted within the next couple of days, but Dumbledore gets run out of Hogwarts, like, 5 months earlier than in canon D:

...Uh oh, Ed...geez, that's definitely borderline crazy, haha

And it is funny xD You should totally use it!!

7/28/2011 #2,999
Harp Strumming Choirboy

HEY YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE MY BROTHER?!

He looks just like me. o-o

And coincidentally, just like my dad.

XD

7/28/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: S.N. Rainsworth AnneriaWings, Laora, Maya Sushi, Harp Strumming Choirboy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member