Alucard and Seras ONLY!
YA VAMPIERS.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
I don't feel I'm strong enough

There should be a lot more AlucardxSeras stories on this site,instead of AlucardxIntegra,AlucardxWalter(that's just wrong!),AlucardxAnderson(COME ON!THEY'RE ENIMIES!).U know what I'm saying.Alucard & Seras belong together.I have a lot of favorites on my profile & they are all AlucardxSeras fics.E-mail me to let me know what u think of my idea.

5/26/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #1
dark-angel-rising
too true. i really don't see how axi can even be considered. i mean, she treats him like absolute s***! axs is the obvious pairing in my opinion. besides, they look so cute together! DAR
6/17/2006 #2
s.j. snodgrass
Um...are we talking anime or manga? *hides in a corner because she is an AxI fan* For anime, Seras and Arucard is fine. (though it is Integra he goes back to in the end of the series, we don't know where Seras went) But in the manga, AxI is almost cannon. I'm not being mean, but i want to know the signs of evidence into the AxS relationship. I'm not bashing anything, but i've never actually heard much evidence of SxA above the anime references. So on a neutral standpoint, will someone tell me the evidence? I really want to know. (Oh, and still whether it's anime or manga.) Oh yeah, and how does Integra treat Arucard like a s***?
6/30/2006 #3
s.j. snodgrass
Oh, and i think young Walter and Girly card work, because Kohta Hirano said Arucard can change genders, and in the dawn he very well could have been a girl.
6/30/2006 #4
dark-angel-rising
Yeah, I guess that could work, but the pics I've seen of girlycard are wierd. His hair bothers me. Unfortunately i haven't read Dawn yet because there aren't enough chapters for one volume. If anyone knows where I can find it, please e-mail me.
7/4/2006 #5

Thank u!I totally love AlucardxSeras pairings!Someone told me how could it work out,I told them it has to,it is true Integra treats Alucard like s***!I mean come on just because she's the master,doesn't mean she has to treat him like s***,I love Alucard!!Well,keep sending me e-mails.Oh!Do u have any AlucardxSeras stories of your own?When u send me another e-mail,please say yes or no,if u do tell me their titles.Thanks!

7/4/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #6

Doesn't matter whether it's manga or anime,Integra does treat Alucard like s***!She treats him like that just because she's the master.Don't send me another e-mail unless it's something good about my topic.Alucard & Seras belong together.

7/4/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #7

Young Walter & girly Alucard?Ya,right,like in the 10000th century.

7/4/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #8

Ya,I know,girly Card freaks me out,how could he be a girl,it would be just SICK!~.~Well please keep the good coments coming,your inspiration is giving me hopes & courage to keep up this forum of mine.

7/4/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #9
s.j. snodgrass
I was just asking for some evidence so i could write an AxS fic... And i still want to know how Integra treats Alucard like s*** in the manga. And yes, if you have read the Dawn, seen pictures of the Dawn, (Like when Girlycard is snuggling Alucard on one of the covers), then yes, Walter and Girlycard works.
7/4/2006 #10
Presea Combatir
I'm a big Alucard/Seras lover too. And although it's hard for me to stomach Alucard/Integra I don't really think she treats him like s***. Integra is just a cold woman by nature and having to deal with Alucard everyday and almost nonstop I'm sure I would be a little b*** (for lack of a better word) as well. That's just my opinion though. The main thing that the A/S relationship (manga wise) has going to them is the fact the Alucard changed seras and even Walter said that was odd for him. There's more but I'm in bit of a rush right now and can't list them. I will another time though if you want, S.j snodgrass.
7/6/2006 #11
Thess
[q]The main thing that the A/S relationship (manga wise) has going to them is the fact the Alucard changed seras and even Walter said that was odd for him. There's more but I'm in bit of a rush right now and can't list them. I will another time though if you want, S.j snodgrass.[/q] Oh yeah, *that* might work in the Anime but... Warning, manga spoilers (volume 8-9). Alucard changing Seras in a vampire is a BAD thing for the relationship. Why? Because Alucard HATES vampires, vampirism, regrets his own stupidity and wants to die (and have a human to kill him.: Anderson). So OBVIOUSLY, changing a human (what he worships) into a lowly undead doomed to live an unhappy existence? It's a bit odd for Alucard's code of honor. It's not stated why he did it for sure but, looking at Seras' development and growing closer to *Integral* (not Alucard whom she still *fears*), it's probably (my opinion) he wanted to live a replacement. Kind of he's a terminal dog, he gives birth to a puppy so his owner/master won't be without protection or lonely. You'll have to think in a new evidence. Volume 8-9 totally trashed that. Alucard cried for Anderson's humanity (broke down in the middle of the battlefield with blood tears) and he didn't give a damn about Seras' own. As it seems so far, AlucardxAnderson is more plausible than AlucardxSeras. Crying for him, telling ambigious gay lines about his heart and promise to see him in hell? He's not just Alucard's enemy, it's his BELOVED enemy, his cherished Nemesis. Alucard's words, not mine. ;) Anderson is/was the Abraham figure and apparently Alucard cared/respected van Helsing a lot (since he reminds his defeat with a smile in v8!).
7/7/2006 . Edited 7/7/2006 #12
Thess
*leave, not live. I'm retarded and I forgot about the edit option. Spoilers for chapter # 74: Anyway, Alucard's reaction to Walter's newfound vampire state is shocked/sad then bitterly amused, chiding him for giving up his "beautiful humanity" in exchange of vampirism, there's a shot of volume 3, actually (like a hint to their conversation). Walter knew about Alucard's priorities and why Seras' turning broke his "Humans rule, vampires drool" mindset. It's not totally positive which is what *fans* should know and write/work around with. And remember Alucard destroyed Seras' life. Plain and simple: he killed her in cold blood (he did so in the Manga, he didn't even destroy the vicar with that shot) and turned her into a being who sucks blood and is doomed to unhappiness (plus her dream to be a police woman like her father? Shattered). That she's frightened of him and stutters, trembles, cries, hides sometimes around him. However, he also gave her something she always looked for: a family. That's Hellsing. There's almost non existant AlucardxSeras fics that actually *look* at the canon interaction (even they have the unrealistic idiocy to have them go against Hellsing, the only thing that makes them actually *good* characters and not the brainless monsters they hate and kill. Yes, they need *humans*). The few ones I find, I praise them and add them into favorites. They are a complicated pair (and one of the most difficult to make realistic as romantic, IMO) that should be written with maturity. Nothing for that b*** of "Integral is sooooo mean to Alu-chan, that's why she understands/feels bad for him (Heart of Dreams I) and Alucard is amused by her responses; while Alu-chan SO nice to Seras that's why she's TERRIFIED of him and crying sometimes." Please. Develop them. They don't need external obstacles against their lurv, they don't have a very positive and stable relationship to start with. They are their own obstacles. Can Alucard forgive himself he turned Seras if he starts to love her? Can Seras love Alucard after everything he did to her? The shadow of Pip won't be easy to surprass, that guy loved her and gave everything for her. She's fighting for *him* now (she said so to the Wild Geese). Guy who killed you and made you feel weak vs the guy who died for you and made you strong? Hmm. Those are the first guidelines to work around before writing a story, IMO. I hope that was helpful. Anime is completely different of course. s.j. snodgrass, if you want to write an AxS story, set it in the Anime. I'm writing an IxAxS one set there. Manga AxS is too complicated unless it's a WIP, IMO. Or take what I put as suggestion. It'll be good to see an actually well-thought AxS Manga fic after volume 8-9 revelations.
7/7/2006 . Edited 7/7/2006 #13
Presea Combatir
Sadly, I have to agree with Thess on her guidelines. The A/S pairing is pretty complicated, in the manga anyways. But, that's why I love it. A/S is hard to write but when someone thinks it thorugh it's usually written very well. The biggest obstacle for the pairing though is Pip and that fact that one of the chapters when he died was called 'the man that I love' or something. I really want the A/S pairing to become reality but so far not so good aside from occasional things.
7/7/2006 #14

Actually,I think the AxS pairing is pretty much anything u want to make it out to be.

7/7/2006 . Edited 1/7/2009 #15

How do u know what happens in volume 8 & 9?They haven't even come out with them yet.Well anyway,I don't care what u say about the A/S relationship,I think Alucard & Seras belong together.Don't post a coment on my forum,unless it's something nice about the more Alucard/Seras stories.

7/7/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #16

Oh please,Alucard & Seras do belong together,now I would greatly appreciate it if u would just forget about this forum,because if I keep getting negative responses from other people besides yourself,I will have to close this forum.Thank u,bye.

7/7/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #17

If u agree with Thess,than u can forget about posting any more coments on this forum again,because if I get anymore negative responses about the AlucardxSeras stories,then I will have no choice but to close my forum,& I don't want to have to do that.-_-

7/7/2006 . Edited 1/4/2009 #18
s.j. snodgrass
I want to write an AxS fic that isn't gooshy and romantic. A oneshot that deals with the events of recent manga chapters. Maybe a short dscussion between Alucard and Seras ending in a sort of agreement. Or maybe Seras thinking back on her relationship with Alucard. Either way, it won't end up with them embracing on the battlefield or flying off into the night together. (blech.) It should be pretty good, if i do it right. And thank you so much, Thess. You were a big help in this. I'll definitely keep your words in mind while i do this, and try to make it up to your standards. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me these possibilities and evidence. You probably know how hard it is to find real evidence of this relationship from a neutral standpoint. All i got before this were people expressing their opinions in the usual unintelligent manner. I also want to write an AxAA fic now after manga volumes 8&9.
7/7/2006 #19
Thess
[q]How do u know what happens in volume 8 & 9?[/q] Simple: Monthly Young King Ours releases. Each month, there's a chapter published in that Magazine. When they reach a page count of around 200 pages, they publish the volume. Last chapter was Relics, featuring Yumie&Heinkel's deaths and more Butler/vampire Walter drama.
7/7/2006 #20
Thess
[q]Sadly, I have to agree with Thess on her guidelines. The A/S pairing is pretty complicated, in the manga anyways[/q] I like it in the Anime, personally but not in the Manga. The dynamics between Alucard and Seras in the Manga resemble to those of Arthur and young Integral, IMO: intimidating, veteran old man who is strict but kind and the young, scared but eager heir. It's a bit incestous. However, I like to read good fic any pairing (only exception being WalterxIntegral, it makes my skin crawl, personal reasons). [q]The biggest obstacle for the pairing though is Pip and that fact that one of the chapters when he died was called 'the man that I love' or something. I really want the A/S pairing to become reality but so far not so good aside from occasional things.[/q] It's not just Pip (and yes, Hirano replied in an interview -Puff Magazine- that Pip and Seras would have made the perfect couple if life didn't suck for them. So you have your reply as far romances go into his work). Yes, Seras loved Pip (that's why she reached her maturity for him) but the source is their own relationship: There's no sexual tension. Start with that. Alucard has flirted with two women: Integral and the Queen. Loved one: Mina? 'R***' one: Rip van Winkle. But his tie with Seras is *so* platonic that hurts. So much he pats her head like if she was a little kid, his little girl in volume 8, Wizardry VI and she beams childishly, happy at that (not exactly the most romantic gesture of affection, quite the opposite). Second, all what I list: He turned her into a vampire. That will be an obstacle for him (because he takes REALLY serious about humanity worth) and she's well... AFRAID to be around him. How can a relationship work if she can barelly speak to him? Pip's not the only obstacle here. Yes, it's an important one but there are others that SHOULD be work around in the stories. That would make the fics interesting. Such as why Alucard will suddenly leave Integral without protection to rescue Seras (as it features so much in stories)? His main role in the Manga is to be Integral's *knight in shinning armor* and trashman. Heck, he gets an armor and all in volume 8 (restriction zero form) to make this even more obvious. He's not protective over Seras at all. While he aids her sometimes, it's not with a defend her urge. He encourages Seras to fight for herself. Seras' his pupil/student but not the woman he serves and protects. As you see, there's a LOT to work around with. I think the problem is that most fans don't look at their canon relationship and start writing from a generic romantic bubble work based in trashy Harlequin romances. Three/four years ago, AxI had the *exact* problem (except they didn't bash Seras like AxS fangurls bash Integral and Pip in their stories most of the time). AxI is *extremelly* easy to write in either canon, so it's beyond me how could those people mess around years ago. But that doesn't happen anymore, thank goodness. Back on the day, AxS fanfics were few but really, really well written. A few suggestions: - Obsession. - The Piercing Radiant Moon. - Spark. - Scratch. - Consuming Darkness. - Dialetic (in adultfanfiction). - In Darkness, Light. - Blood Lust. - Loving the Nightmare.
7/7/2006 . Edited 7/7/2006 #21
Thess
[q]And thank you so much, Thess. You were a big help in this. I'll definitely keep your words in mind while i do this, and try to make it up to your standards. I really appreciate you taking the time to give me these possibilities and evidence. You probably know how hard it is to find real evidence of this relationship from a neutral standpoint. All i got before this were people expressing their opinions in the usual unintelligent manner. [/q] No problem. Good luck with your story. Evidence... ehhhhh. Long ago, I would have agree with what the other girl said but now, the main evidence (his turning her into a vampire) is completely trashed. I suppose, if Alucard survives the war (which I don't think possible) and after a long, looooong time? Maybe something will change between them. [q]I also want to write an AxAA fic now after manga volumes 8&9.[/q] Do it. I was seriously expecting them to kiss. No joke. I blushed at the entire fight.
7/7/2006 #22
Presea Combatir
First of all, I meant no disrespect to the admin for my comments. I was merely answering someone's question and I honestly didn't see anything wrong with it. I do apologise if you were upset by it. also, I haven't read the most recent chapters. last thing I saw was walter come back. I'll have to go read the new chapters.
7/7/2006 #23
Thess
[q]also, I haven't read the most recent chapters. last thing I saw was walter come back. I'll have to go read the new chapters.[/q] Do you want the links? :)
7/7/2006 #24
Presea Combatir
That would be great! XP
7/7/2006 #25
Thess
http://groups.msn.com/ATU-BOTI/maturehellsing.msnw There. Remember last chapter is # 74. If you don't find them all, tell me. It's difficult to navigate sometimes.
7/7/2006 #26
Presea Combatir
Aw. thanks so much.
7/7/2006 #27
PRoyalAngel
I really like your theory. It changes my perspective btw AxS. Wait Rips' been r***? O.O I got to read the volume again. How do you know that?
8/19/2006 #28
PRoyalAngel
oh yeah. IXA is more interesting. The count and countess thing in the volume 8 or 9 between Intergra and Alucard is sexy. How bout Seras and young walter? (not likely, it could only happen in fanfiction.darn. .
8/19/2006 #29
DaughterOfGryffindor
Hey everyone! I'm writing an AXS fic right now, but I need some help 'cause I'm bad at true fluff. I really don't think that IXA could work out real well. But Alucard is an a** sometimes. But we all still love him! OMG! Do not kill me I'm new to Hellsing. I've only read numbers 2 & 3. *hides head in shame* Seras is pretty... strange, Iguess. I'm so not bashing 'cause I luv this anime/manga!!!! Anyway, my forum is sorta sad really. *~*Aya*~*
8/23/2006 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Seras Aya Victoria
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member