The GTA Forum
Exactly what it says on the tin. RP in a world where drug stashes are worth millions and your soul's worth a dime.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Madame Apathy

8/26/2011 #1
Just a flesh wound

First post is mine!!! Bitches!

8/26/2011 . Edited 8/26/2011 #2

First cuss words of the new thread!!!!!!!!!!

8/26/2011 #3
Just a flesh wound

I'm going to edit my first post out pure spite.

8/26/2011 #4

Slut gangernous whore.!!!!!!!!

8/26/2011 #5

MA you going to start rping in lady luck again?

8/26/2011 #6
Madame Apathy

Sure. How can I get involved?

8/26/2011 #7

Well we'll go back to the casiono and you can jump in since you already agreed to help with the job.

8/26/2011 #8
The Counter-Point Man

Americans don't party harder. We just keep partying . . . and partying . . . and partying . . . and partying . . . long after everyone else leaves since America saps the fun out of everything by stealing it and making it more like them.

Britain? It depends upon where you are . . . I've seen the English Jersey Shore. You guys suck at partying. The Scots and Northern Irish know how to throw a party: domestic terrorism and fire bombs! :D

8/26/2011 #9
Madame Apathy

Hello, John. How are you today?

8/26/2011 #10

I think we can safely not count you pointer, primarily because you are in a place where partying isn't the only thing to do. Secondly steal shit what have we stolen? (I always like how you take up the side of brits, traitor.)

8/26/2011 #11
The Counter-Point Man

I'm well, Kate. Just walked the entirety of the shore - it's the last beautiful day before the hurricane moves in - and absolutely no one was on the streets . . . just National Grid trucks stalking the byways.

Now I'm realizing that being back in Southie probably isn't such a good idea at the moment. I have my dorm in UMass, but it's not available till next week.

Also, Shad, everybody's Irish down here. We party like fuck. xD And yeah, the United States makes a habit out of stealing the autonomy and lives of countries they have little purpose being in, covertly or not.

And actually, Bostonian English is the correct way to speak English. None of you Brits do it right. :P

8/26/2011 . Edited 8/26/2011 #12
Just a flesh wound

You stole our language and messed it up. (Well taking our side is what the US is supposed to be doing right now)

8/26/2011 #13
The Counter-Point Man

I've heard a British man from anywhere that isn't central London speak. They can't speak their own language. xD

8/26/2011 #14

Steal you mean fix their backword ways then yes. And OK I'll give you that but you just don't sound like you do anything maybe it's only because you half Irish. And I"m a quarter german so I have a taste for beer.

8/26/2011 #15
Madame Apathy

We raped the world. We're in no positon to complain.

Care to post, plase, John?

8/26/2011 #16
The Counter-Point Man

If by fix you mean stage coup d'etats and drop drone missiles on leaders that don't give us enough resources, then yes. Look at the past few years in the Middle East - we did the same thing in South and Central America in the 70's and 80's, and way before that we did it to the Caribbean island nations and the Pacific island nations. Then, before that, we were doing it to Mexico. Before that, the native Americans that had inhabited this land before we even knew it existed. Our talent is doing what we want without rules or regulations. At least the new president doesn't put the illusion into us that it's for the greater good.

I'm black and Irish, as I've told you. We know how to party, bro. xD

Yeah, what we do now was Britain's job a few hundred years back.

8/26/2011 #17
Just a flesh wound

WE didn't rape the world, our predecessors did, now it's the USA's job. BAM!

8/26/2011 #18
The Counter-Point Man

Hey Katie, think we can timeskip? There's really nothing Jamie can do at the moment . . .

8/26/2011 #19
Madame Apathy

That's fine by me. :)

8/26/2011 #20
Just a flesh wound

Anyone want to start the cowboy RP?

8/26/2011 #21
Madame Apathy

Sure, in a bit.

8/26/2011 #22

Dude they had it coming, we did things because it was for the greater good. Secondly the indians had it coming for being weak. And since I don't want to spend a hour arguing about how the president is horrible I suggest you we don't bring him up on this forum ever.

8/26/2011 #23
Madame Apathy

Let's just agree that both of our countries are/have been screwed up to some extent and not start fighting.

John, are you still here?

8/26/2011 #24
Just a flesh wound

Indians as in Native americans or as in actual Indians, from India.

If you mean natives, then they didn't have as many guns, also from what I know the tribes weren't united and hadn't enough manpower to put fight the current americans off.

8/26/2011 #25

I won't America hasn't we did what he had to to get on top and anyone who doesn't reconginze that is never going to get on top at anything in life. Sometimes you have to break a few eggs(commit mass murder) in order to make an omlet(America.)

8/26/2011 #26

Actually flesh your sort of right, they could have beat us if they had never let us get a foot hold and by the way they're indians that is what they were called orginally because this entire area was thought to be india. I guess you could call them Injuns but I stick with Indians.

8/26/2011 #27
Madame Apathy

There's atrocities going on everywhere in the world. Lethal injection and electricution, knife crime here, white supremacist groups in Russia. No where's perfect.

8/26/2011 #28
The Counter-Point Man

They had it coming? For being weak?

Do you have any idea what you sound like right now, Shad?

8/26/2011 #29
Madame Apathy

A schoolground bullying in the middle of wedgieing the fat kid?

*hugs John*

At least there's two sane people here.

8/26/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Madame Apathy Shadow795
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member