Order of the Furries
Providing CC to young furries everywhere. And also annoying Blizz. Help by spamming all forums above Clan of the Clouds. Good day.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

Welcome, Brink~ Hop into the chat anytime. ^^

2/23/2011 #61
The Hendog
Hi, everyone. I'm Hendog, the newest Concritter.
2/24/2011 #62
Aspiring Mythmaker

Hey there, Hendog. Feel free to jump into the chat. :)

2/24/2011 #63
Captain Happiness

Je suis le tenebreux - but you can call me Jazzy *tips hat*. I look forward to meeting, and hopefully conversing with you all.

2/26/2011 . Edited 2/26/2011 #64
Aspiring Mythmaker

Welcome to the forum, Jazzy. I look forward to a conversation with you. :)

2/26/2011 #65
GodOfFlame101

Hey Everyone,

I'm Damien, a friend of a few of the concritters and a long-running member of FFnet. Nice to meet you all.

2/27/2011 #66
Tr0llzaya

Yo.

I'm Pasta from The Literate Union [no, not a member- or a regular. I guess]. Hello, all!

3/6/2011 #67
Compass Indigo

heartbeat [tha-thump]

Breath a deep lungful of frigid air, exhale a cloud of warm mist. [tick tick tick tha-thump]

Be still. [FREEZE like clockwork stopped by rust and ice jamming the gears]

The tundra is watching you; watching Stalingrad.

[tick tick] All alone on the mantlepiece, [tha-thumping] lives away. One [tick], two [tick tick].

It all falls to the background in that one moment, when you hold your breath for an instant; the [tick] clock fades, the screams and shouts and mad laughter that you always hear in the back of your head falling away to be replaced by [tha-thump, tha-thump].

Exhale [Slowly you idiot, breath out too fast and you'll have a nice little cloud shouting, "I'M OVER HERE! SHOOT HERE!"], catch your beath for a moment and [click]

BANG

The [tick tick] clock comes back, the screams and the shouts and the mad laughs.

But there's one less heartbeat in Stalingrad, one less scream. [tick tick]

The tundra is watching. The motherland is watching. Stalin is watching.

All eyes are on you.

[click]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a bit of me to say hello with...

LU? AH! *jumps in a trench, peeps head up slowly, waving around a white towel on a stick* I come in peace! No shooting, yah? I surrender! *is greatly afraid of the LU, or anyone else for that matter*

Anyways.... I'm Indigo, and I arrived here after following a gazillion or so links. :D

I've been on FFN for a few years, though I only recently got off my rear to get a profile. I know how to concrit review, and I enjoy stories of most any kind, though my main fandom here on FFN is Pokemon (does not have B/W :P).

Also, I have a tendency to glomp people. :) For example, see the person above me? Yes, Ms. Copypasta, would you please stand up?

*how-not-to-hide glomp* :D

Ta-da! *helps Copypasta out of crater, brushes her off, and gives a cookie* :)

In any case, I came here in the hopes of making some new friends, having fun, improving my own concrit abilities (which aren't great), and maybe getting some advice for my fic. :) Hopefully, everything will turn out great!

One last thing: I am [gumdrop assuming yellow]. If you dun like this, well... I dunno, I'll probably just stick my tongue out at you, like so :P *dislikes discord*

That's probably the most in the way of an insult you'll get out of me. :D

Breath deep, seek peace~

3/9/2011 . Edited 3/9/2011 #68
Aspiring Mythmaker

Indeed? :P

Well, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, Indigo. Feel free to drop by the chat, if you've the mind.

3/9/2011 #69
Compass Indigo

Alleys, weaving and gray and like a maze you just can't [GET OUT].

Running running running [breathing hard, heart pounding].

A intersection, three choices, no time!

Left [for dead], right [is there a wrong?], straight [sabre].

Too late.

From the shadows, you hear:

GOTCHA!!! *glomp* :)

Bleh, the thought-stream there was all messed up :P

*runs off to chat randomly*

3/9/2011 #70
Devils-Advocates33

Hello! My name is Chelsea and I have platnium blond hair and brown eyes, I'm super bubbly and spastic! :) I tend to use to many smily faces, but I hate spelling and grammar mistakes and chatspeak. I have a southern accent and I do gymnastics and volleyball! :)

3/20/2011 #71
Brinkmess

Welcome to the forum, Devils-Advocates33!

Feel free to have a look around and chat.

3/20/2011 #72
Devils-Advocates33

Okay :) Thanks! Oh, and I'd be interested in possibly joining the Order if at all possible. :)

3/20/2011 #73
Conqueror of the North Wind

Hey people. I'm not great with introductions, so I assume a simple "hello" should suffice. I guess, if need be, I could go in depth about my personality, but I'd rather not if it's not wanted.

3/28/2011 #74
Aspiring Mythmaker

Interesting.

Welcome. Feel free to drop by the chat. Also, do you have a name?

3/28/2011 #75
Conqueror of the North Wind

Yes, I do. But I'd rather not give it out. I guess, just call me J...

3/28/2011 #76
Aspiring Mythmaker

J it is. Welcome.

3/28/2011 #77
swinging from saturn

'Ey, this is Pasta- on my new main account.

3/30/2011 #78
Moralistic Demon

Hello!

My name's Julia and I've been an active concrit for more than half a year now. :) I received an invite from Ever Heard of a Dictionary, so I thought I'd drop by and say hello. ^^

4/8/2011 . Edited 4/24/2011 #79
Darktiger09

(just delete this post, ff.net ate it earlier, sorry for double-posting.)

4/9/2011 . Edited 4/10/2011 #80
Darktiger09

~Ohai. I'm Tiger! :D

I'm one of Jimmy's many wifey's, I'm the Official Lurker at the CU (Critics United), I'm bisexual (have a problem?Bite me) and I may snuggle people on occasion. I am a critic-slash-flamer, (and have been one for quite some time thankyouverymuch) and I am here to lurk, say hello to the natives, and be awesome.

(yes Jimmy, your awesomeness has competition now.)

Anyway...hai. Nice to meet you all. -slinks off to lurk-

4/9/2011 #81
Venere Veritas

This is Brink's other account!

Note: not a sock.

4/13/2011 #82
Tribal Ghost Story

The Ghost of a Tribal.

Someone who wishes to be great in this world, one step at a time.

That is all.

4/14/2011 #83
Aspiring Mythmaker

Welcome, Ghost-person.

Stay a while, and chat. :P

4/14/2011 #84
Doragon Eichi

Hello people. I am a friend of Pasta Quieres Rainbow Boy. He introduced me to the forum and thought I might as well post around! Oh yeah! And my name is Alex.

4/15/2011 #85
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

Thanks for coming around, Awex. Warm welcome to you from OtC~

In the meantime, while you familiarize yourself, feel free to hit the chat or poke around the unpinned area... even though you stole my hill. ;_;

4/16/2011 #86
Pure Evil Breed

Ohai, this is Evie.

Posting so I can post with this account from now on~

4/16/2011 #87
Apophis Suneater

Draketh, Raven, and Envy. Those are only a few names I've been known as. I change my penname a lot so... Be ready.

4/19/2011 #88
Apophis Suneater

Oh yeah, forgot: HI JIMMEH!

4/19/2011 #89
Braco Boy

Hello Order.

I'm Braco, and I'll just be having a look around.

By the way, keep up the good work.

4/19/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member