Order of the Furries
Providing CC to young furries everywhere. And also annoying Blizz. Help by spamming all forums above Clan of the Clouds. Good day.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Aspiring Mythmaker

Highlight "Allseeingreviewer" and press the "insert/edit link" button in the reply window.

8/8/2011 . Edited 8/8/2011 #151

AllSeeingReviewer Yay.

8/8/2011 #152
Aspiring Mythmaker

No problem.

Feel free to drop by the chat thread, if you're interested.

8/8/2011 #153
Dr. Pepper's Peach

Hiya. I'm Mandy, a friend of Mandy's. It's confusing, I realise. She told me to post and here I am~

8/9/2011 #154

Hai, My name's Summer and I was introduced to this forum by AllSeeingReviewer.. I came here to get some real constructive criticism/flames/help due to the lack of good reviews these days and not just " Omg1111 i luv di5 p0lz kip rieting!"

8/10/2011 #155

Hi, everyone.

I'm a long-time reader, first-time writer of fanfic, starting a few months ago. I started to have some uninterrupted free time about the time I started in on a new fandom, so writing ensued. I have an abiding love for a well-used apostrophe and have edited documents for years, but fiction/ fanfic are extremely different beasts. I've enjoyed lurking around here and figured it was time to say a proper hello.

8/12/2011 #156
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

Welcome, both of you. Hop into the chat thread and post in other threads that interest you, where you see fit yeah~

8/12/2011 #157

I'm Gold or Goldie.

I just recently started concritting, so yeah.

Nothing else to say.

8/14/2011 #158

Yay! Gold! Welcome I guess. :3 Jump on over to chat if you want.

8/14/2011 #159

Hey there, uhm, I'm Mars. I've only concritted a few times but I think it's kind of fun. I mostly hang around in the Harry Potter fandom or pop into the LFE to chat. Uhm, yeah... I guess that's about all.

8/15/2011 #160
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Welcome, Mars, there is grief councling and cake in the Chat Thread.

/I don't even play Portal... heh.

8/15/2011 #161
Seven Star Swordsman

Name's Truth, I'm just here more then likely for a short time...unless another troll emerges intent on targeting people who give concrit.

8/17/2011 #162

I'm Ryu, I'm a girl. I usually lurk the Naruto fandoms and... that's about it really.

8/17/2011 #163

Welcome Ryu. What a coinky dink, I'm a girl too!

8/22/2011 #164

I'm Kovel. I read and write Naruto Fandoms. I like OCs and I'm in the middle of a Naruto OC epic. So yeah, hi

8/27/2011 #165
Aspiring Mythmaker

Welcome, Kovel. Feel free to drop by the chat thread, if you're in the mood for conversation~

8/27/2011 #166

Hello, I'm Cookie, Nomnom, Omnom etc. make up a nickname if you wish. I read, sometimes review when I remember and I STILL have a nasty case of writers block, so no stories published presently. I'm a girl, a teenager and british.

8/27/2011 #167
Aspiring Mythmaker

I shall call you Cookie, then. Welcome~

8/27/2011 #168

Chat thread?

8/27/2011 #169
Aspiring Mythmaker

Sure thing.

Chat Seven Ate Nine

8/27/2011 . Edited 8/27/2011 #170

Hi, Char here. I read tons, leave constructive and long-ish reviews usually (i.e. not "this was great. Update please!") and love receiving them myself! I have my fingers in all sorts of fandoms so let's see where I fit in!

9/1/2011 #171

Hey Char, not sure if I can actually do the whole 'Hey! Welcome along *wave*' thing, but who cares?

If you're still here, head on over to Chat Seven Ate Nine~

9/1/2011 #172
Hello all, BloodshotShadow here, but I go by Raven as a pen name. (Was already taken or it'd be my name here) Anyways I'm a completely new member, as a matter of fact this post is made one minute after my required 24 hour wait to post. Lol. My reason for posting here before any other is it seemed that there are more members here who are experienced with editing/proofreading. I have a couple stories I might be willing to post, but I need to speak with someone who knows a good deal about the site first in order to do so. May I please enter the chat some time?
9/4/2011 #173
By all means, hop into the chat. Many forum goers here are FFN veterans, including myself, so don't hesitate to ask questions or speak with us. We won't bite! Welcome to OtC~
9/4/2011 #174

I'm Lazer or Wolfy, whichever you prefer, and I've been a fanfiction writer for about a year and a half now. I'm a newbie concritter and FP writer as well, and very possibly insane. :)

9/13/2011 . Edited 9/13/2011 #175
Aspiring Mythmaker

Welcome, Lazer. We could use a crazy person 'round her.

Feel free to drop by the chat thread~

9/13/2011 #176
Double Dee Dee

Dee, 3D, DDD or whatever you want to call me by. Need moar info? Go to my lovely profile~

I recognize some familiar faces around here. To all others, pleasure to meet your acquaintance. :)

(Sure, I could have posted my intro sooner but I'm lazy as fuck. Heh~)

9/19/2011 #177
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Yo, Dee! :D

9/19/2011 #178
the universe is ours

Heyy, I'm Automn or just call me Fayy, I don't mind really.

Anyway, our forum got into an argument and the admin sent me here to propose the question.

Why and how are 2nd person fics against and break the rules of FanFiction?

I know that there have been you/rape stories but thats just like writing any other story with 1st/3rd person. All three perspectives are graphic and can be warped, so why are 'You' fictions banned? It makes. No. Sense.

9/27/2011 #179

Could you PM me a link to the forum in question? I'm intrigued.

Questions like this should be asked in the MANswers thread.

Myself or one of my moderators will post a full account of why 2nd person/"you based" fictions are against the FFN Guidelines in that thread.

Welcome, however~

9/27/2011 #180
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member