Order of the Concritters
This forum is dead and kept for historical purposes only. Carry on.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Ataokoloinona

I hope you are ok. If I can offer you anything like an ear or advice I will.

4/8/2011 #61
Lessthanthree-Carissa

TotalTownie's "Naruto Random Rants" was removed! That makes this author incredably happy. ^_^

4/9/2011 #62
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

From the front page:

April 12th, 2011 -- We have resolved all outstanding issues which affected site service for much of yesterday. Please note we are upgrading the forums engine and some forum features will be inaccessible over the next 24 hours.

4/12/2011 #63
Aspiring Mythmaker

Okay, Hiatus over. I'm back, yo.

04/04/2011~

- Lolcats on Your Hotdog thread created, because lolcats are win.

4/14/2011 . Edited 4/14/2011 #64
Venere Veritas

I saw Rain today.

I had a merry ol' time.

4/16/2011 #65
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

I think I just quit my job. Not sure. I don't know if this is the moment where I cheer, or say 'FML'.

...At least I have a grin on my face. YAYSOCIALLIFEAGAIN.

4/25/2011 . Edited 4/25/2011 #66
Venere Veritas

Good news everyone!

Osama bin Laden is dead.

And I updated my story.

All in all, a good day. Thank you; everyone.

5/1/2011 #67

05/03/2011~

The forum's reached 30,000 posts! This is awesome!

Hurray for the Order. :3

5/3/2011 #68
Ataokoloinona

I dumped forty dollars on the first season of Glee and am gleeking out up in here!

I also made the most fabulous German black forest cake with my friend for Kenny's birthday. It was amazing.

Huzzah for Glee and eating cake and ignoring my resolution to stop eating so much sugar. XD

5/11/2011 #69
Pure Evil Breed

I WIN!

Last post of chat Four~ B3

5/11/2011 #70
Sapphire-eyed Osprey

Fuck you bitch. That was mine and you fucking know it.

asshole...

I just did the world a favor on post 4999 of chat four. And i got the last post stolen from me by some freak

5/11/2011 . Edited 5/11/2011 #71
Pure Evil Breed

Fuck you bitch. That was mine and you fucking know it.

asshole...

You're just jealous because I steal it from RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE.

:D

5/12/2011 #72
Sapphire-eyed Osprey

You're just jealous because I steal it from RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE.

you know what? Fuck you!Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!

You ruined my wholle dramatic venngeance thing bitch.

5/12/2011 #73
Sapphire-eyed Osprey

oh and I changed my penname to something more apropriate.

5/12/2011 #74
Pure Evil Breed

The Badass Who Hates Indigo

Nuuu! You should hate me! Me, me, me, me, me!

0D

5/12/2011 #75
Ataokoloinona

The Badass Who Hates Indigo has been banned for four days for ignoring previous warnings from moderators.

5/12/2011 #76
Aspiring Mythmaker

It is now possible to unsubscribe from topics.

Words cannot describe how happy this makes me feel, so I present this lolcat instead:

http://tiny.cc/gtgny

5/20/2011 . Edited 5/20/2011 #77

http://tiny.cc/gtgny

AWWWWWWW SO CUTE!

Welp, I'm moving 10 hours away from my current city. University and packing has taken all the time I have away from me, but you can often catch me only on Skype if you wish.

Since next month will be spent working and moving, I probably won't be around at all (as if I was here last couple of weeks T_T), but July should bring on a relaxing time, which will be spend in my new apartment, classes and work free, so I'll show up more often, hopefully. :)

5/24/2011 . Edited 6/1/2011 #78
Aspiring Mythmaker

Power lines were brought down by a falling tree last night in my neighborhood, and internet will likely be interrupted for the next few days. As such, I will be mostly absent from this dear place, as our portable generator is intermitently breaking down.

See you guys when the power comes back.

6/18/2011 #79
Stolloss
The reviewing bug appears to have been struck dead.
6/18/2011 #80
Aspiring Mythmaker

The reviewing bug appears to have been struck dead.

That's good. Could have been pretty annoying...

Also, power's back.

6/18/2011 #81

Happy Birthday, Jimmy! I wish I would do more at the moment, but sadly... DX

Please check your YIM inbox/spam from an email from me. :)

6/21/2011 #82
Ataokoloinona

My life's been pretty busy lately and when I do find free time I'm finding that I'm not spending it on the internet at all. So to take some stress off of Myth and Jimmy I'm demodding myself. If things change I might be back, but until then ciao my friends. (I'll work on visiting more often though so nobody thinks I've died. XD)

And as a parting link for this occasion I'll leave you with Wheel in the Sky, because any excuse to share music is a good one in my opinion. :D

6/30/2011 #83
Conqueror of the North Wind

Hello fellow forum-goers. Jimmy has made me a mod here because he needed one, and he thought I was qualified.

7/1/2011 #84
Lessthanthree-Carissa

It's my 18th birthday and Tenny's something birthday today!

7/5/2011 #85
Conqueror of the North Wind

Happy birthday(s).

7/5/2011 #86
Aspiring Mythmaker

Seconded. :D

7/5/2011 #87
Ten ways to spoil dinner

It's my 18th birthday and Tenny's something birthday today!

I'm 16, now :P

And it's also Rach's birthday :D

And a lot of other peoples' too |D Today is popular.

7/5/2011 #88

07/11/2011~

35,000 posts are on the Order~

7/11/2011 . Edited 7/11/2011 #89

07/13/2011~

- Hallway Five of Lace and Leather (chat five) filled and closed! Chat Six Rolled a Seven opened!

- Order of the Concritters: FAQ and Membership Policy thread brought back to life, courtesy of Myth.

- Forum Rules and Regulations thread updated to conform with the new membership policies and other things in the new thread, courtesy of Myth again.

7/13/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member