Order of the Furries
Providing CC to young furries everywhere. And also annoying Blizz. Help by spamming all forums above Clan of the Clouds. Good day.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

That's all you need to know.

Alternatively, you can shout at everyone here~

12/21/2010 . Edited 1/17/2011 #1
Ataokoloinona

I'm yelling at Jimmy who needs to sleep more. Seriously. It isn't healthy. XD

12/21/2010 #2

Ah, what fun i'm having here, so why would I want to leave? XD.

OHAI, troll!

And I was being a pedophile how? Weren't you the one that was encouraging me, but I didn't keep the exclusive stuff that was saying going? Damn, you are getting to be one hell of a good liar Jimmy. Hell, wasn't it you who asked me? Who's being the hypocrite here Jimmy?

...wut? Mm, hell, wasn't it you that asked me in a PM (might have been YIM, I am not sure at the moment) to go out, after you were playing the role of comforter over a pressing matter... yeah, I think my story is more correct than yours. I didn't encourage any kind of "exclusive stuff" as you put it, because I found from previous experience that shit like that is pointless.

To answer your last question there, you are, kthx~

Alright i'll be open with you all a little bit here. Jimmy asked me out, and I accepted. long story short it didn't last long because he lied that he even liked me? Was I going with someone a bit under my age? Sure I will admit that, but it's not like i'm 34 and he's 11. Not really sure i'm being a pedphile Jimmy. You lied that you "cared" about me.

Noik. You asked me out, Jimmy accepted because he was in a bad place first, went to comfort second, and did not know of your age third. "Pedophile" is a term I use as an umbrella term. Statutory rape is one of the terms under aforementioned umbrella. If I lied I cared about you, you have done a damn fine and dandy job of comfort-and-solicit...

*reply made from Chat Thirty-One is Dreaming of a White Christmas, Literate Union forum, post 4618*

12/27/2010 #3
Keyblade of Heartless

Alright what now Jimmy? You think i'm being disgraced here? I don't think so. No one else here knows the real inside story of what went on between you, and me and quite frankly they don't need to. you know the truth, and so do I. No matter how much you want to make this story of me being a pedophile you know the truth. Don't deny it.

Lies? Like i've always told you. I have always been honest with you. Sure i'm an emotional fool. I act way over emotional for who I am.

Troll you say I am? okay define troll to me please? Cause I think your one yourself.

I gave you that email. Whether you read it or not is up to you, but it stated what I felt inside. Really I don't know who the hell you are. Quite frankly, I want it to stay that way.

Answer me this though Jimmy...Why did you lead me on in the first place, and take advantage of my love and trust?

12/27/2010 #4
decidedlyindecisive

Why put your trust and love in the hands of one you have never met?

12/27/2010 #5
Earl Gray

Answer me this though Jimmy...Why did you lead me on in the first place, and take advantage of my love and trust?

Ohey, you know what this reminds me of? Your problem with Soildier and JumpyFrog. Yeah, I think you're a troll.

12/27/2010 #6
Rib Eye Steak

Oh, I thing I have dealt with people like this before. Oh, well, what a shame...

12/27/2010 #7
Keyblade of Heartless

Good cause nobody gives a fuck about what you think. :)

I also think your a sweet and sexy girl, who I have totally fallen in love with. Marry me, despite my total amount of credibility, and loneliness in lying to everyone?

12/27/2010 . Edited by Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond, 12/27/2010 #8

Lies? Like i've always told you. I have always been honest with you. Sure i'm an emotional fool. I act way over emotional for who I am.

Being emotional has nothing to do with being a fool in this case. However, you're a fool. I'm emotional, and not a fool. Note difference.

Troll you say I am? okay define troll to me please? Cause I think your one yourself.

Troll, noun

1. A smacktard who goes around stirring up trouble for no purposes other than lulz.

2. Jesty, or Jester, by any other name.

I gave you that email. Whether you read it or not is up to you, but it stated what I felt inside. Really I don't know who the hell you are. Quite frankly, I want it to stay that way.

I read it. I regarded it as partial lie and partial mixed-around truth. Nyuk. You do know me. I poured to you when I was down, as I often do. I am weird like that~

I lead you on nothing. You tried to take advantage of a fifteen year old boy over confusion over his sexual orientation. Trust? You never trusted me.

12/27/2010 #9
Earl Gray

Psh, a troll is so boring when it became too obvious.

I also think your a scum sucking whore, but lets not get into that. :) (before Jimmy!edit of post)

Oh, no, please, let's get into that. ^_^

12/27/2010 . Edited by Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond, 12/27/2010 #10

Would you give a fuck if she had a banhammer on her ass? I think so.

Evie, for the account you are currently on, and for the hell of it for tonight: 030d0

Might give your words some weight to him.

Also, you know it's true, Soildier~ ;)

12/27/2010 . Edited 12/27/2010 #11
Keyblade of Heartless

Exactly how was I taking advantage of you? To be more specific as you so amply put it once before "ON THE INTERNET?".

You can choose to disbelieve that I trusted you, thats your ass backwards thinking that I can't change.

And you poured nothing but decite to me. After actually I was down. Kaleb probably wasn't even real. Then again what with you has?

I said i'm bi-sexual meaning I like girls and guys. Not confused about anything but why you keep insisting on lieing.

12/27/2010 #12
decidedlyindecisive

Also, you know it's true, Soildier~

You're getting his name wrong, dammit.

Do I have to teach you to spell?

S-h-i-t-t-i-e-r.

12/27/2010 #13
decidedlyindecisive

Kaleb probably wasn't even real.

Did he actually say that, or has my vision just gone insane on me?

Okay. So. I've heard of all of this from Jimmy. He almost killed himself because of what happened. I've even seen a freaking photo of Kaleb, if I'm not mistaken. How can you possibly think he didn't exist?

12/27/2010 . Edited 12/27/2010 #14

Exactly how was I taking advantage of you? To be more specific as you so amply put it once before "ON THE INTERNET?".

I ranted my ass off to you about my lover. I instill trust in those who learn of this. You abused it.

You can choose to disbelieve that I trusted you, thats your ass backwards thinking that I can't change.

Totally. Note sarcasm.

And you poured nothing but decite to me. After actually I was down. Kaleb probably wasn't even real. Then again what with you has?

Maybe it was the deceit a person of your stature deserved. You took advantage of me, it just took me some days to realize that. On to this:

Kaleb probably wasn't even real.

Shittier is you. Your lovelife past that I know of probably isn't real. That boy you loved and cared for that got the fuck blown out of him sadly, I say probably wasn't the fuck real. Mm, hurts, doesn't it? I say he wasn't real. He wasn't real because you aren't real, self-righteous fucktard. It's a sad thing when people like you are allowed to walk anywhere outside the jail cell you belong. You are fucking nothing, just like your fake, shitty-assed life in Soildier, and your fake hoity-toity lover. I say no boyfriend of yours got blown up. Do you understand and comprehend this? Not fucking real.

A slight fragment of how I feel about that comment. I should ban your sorry ass, but I uphold the rules I wrote, at least...

Not confused about anything

I said I was confused. Get it the fuck right.

12/27/2010 #15
Keyblade of Heartless

Probably because I have never seen one, or the fact that he is willing to lie to everyone here and me about what went on.

And thats all for tonight. i'll be back tommorow to see what elseyou jackass's have posted. XD

12/27/2010 #16

Probably because I have never seen one, or the fact that he is willing to lie to everyone here and me about what went on.

I showed you the one and only segment of a photo I have of me and him together, the one that has been seen by the eyes of nobody but myself. I plan on keeping it that way. Point erased, yo.

And thats all for tonight. i'll be back tommorow to see what elseyou jackass's have posted. XD

I'll be waiting.

12/27/2010 #17
decidedlyindecisive

i'll be back tommorow to see what elseyou jackass's have posted. XD

Your sentence, it is flawed.

12/27/2010 #18
Earl Gray

Wheee~

Thanks, Jimmy. :D

See? This is exactly why I call you a troll. This is also what you were doing in that deleted forum of yours, weren't it? Poke and then leave, continue the argument later on whenever you feel like it. You're a troll, no doubt about it.

12/27/2010 . Edited 12/27/2010 #19

Thanks, Jimmy. :D

No problem. Just remember not to let it go to your head (having power over a sultry SOB may do this) and that it ends at my discretion. :p

See? This is exactly why I call you a troll. This is also what you were doing in that deleted forum of yours, weren't it? Poke and then leave, continue the argument later on whenever you feel like it. You're a troll, no doubt about it.

I LU~

12/27/2010 #20
Bitter Sea Light

Hokay, Jesty, I don't really care whether or not you are a troll, but in case you aren't: learn to deal with rejection. If you're going to walk around, thinking that everyone will instantly want to marry you after they have shown a little interest towards you, you will never have a healthy relationship. If you're going to tag everyone as a traitor simply because they don't want to go out with you after all...you will never have a healthy relationship.

Stop being so dramatic, clingy, and smothering; might just work a bit better. ;)

12/28/2010 . Edited 12/28/2010 #21
Keyblade of Heartless

Look, Jimmy why do you think i'm a pedophile? Did someone send you dirty pics or something? I sure a hell didn't.

You don't have power over anyone Jimmy. Don't let that get to your head.

I'll leave with this...

Why would you even ask me to be your boyfriend on the internet, and then a week later claim that you never intended to want one?

My boyfriend was real. I say was because he is infact dead. A few other authors from the TLK fandom knew him. I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt that Kaleb is real, for i'm not anywhere near close enough to you to verify anything. When did you show me a pic of him? I can't recall a time.

and what did you mean by a gentelmen of my stature? You know nothing really of my life besides a few things. You do, however, know where I come from.

12/28/2010 #22

Look, Jimmy why do you think i'm a pedophile? Did someone send you dirty pics or something? I sure a hell didn't.

Statutory rape can be a claim of phrasing as pedophilia of sorts.

You don't have power over anyone Jimmy. Don't let that get to your head.

This is my forum. I have every damn power. Bite me.

I'll leave with this...

Afraid to continue speaking, ruining your reputation with the truth?

Why would you even ask me to be your boyfriend on the internet, and then a week later claim that you never intended to want one?

Why did you ask me? Also, what Maria said, times one-frickin'-million. She wins, that is all~

My boyfriend was real. I say was because he is infact dead. A few other authors from the TLK fandom knew him. I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt that Kaleb is real, for i'm not anywhere near close enough to you to verify anything. When did you show me a pic of him? I can't recall a time.

Benefit of the doubt, huh?

...benefit...of...the...doubt...

If you were in front of my face, I would kick you in the balls for that.

and what did you mean by a gentelmen of my stature?

Eh, I'll have to read through posts to get your statement. Sleep erases my memory.

You know nothing really of my life besides a few things.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Well, actually, thank God I don't know too much about your life...

You do, however, know where I come from.

Are we thinking of the same place, is the question... I was thinking either "Hell" or "Oregon State Prison". Nyuk nyuk. /gives-Kelvin-credit

12/28/2010 #23
Ataokoloinona

I don't understand what you are doing Jester. What do you hope to achieve here?

12/28/2010 #24

Received IM from Yahoo! Instant Messenger.

I lol'd. I blocked out his messenger address, however.

so your power hungry then?

x~: Starting to sound like it.

x~: Jimmy I got one thing to say to you...I think your power hungry. you will deliberately make lies about what went on between you and me. I don't know how far you are willing to take it. you even falsely accuse me of Raping you....HOW!?...Phornicating yourself, and pretending it's me doesn't count Jimmy. I supposedly raped you...Over the internet? I'm sorry, but that is just too out their for a pesron who supposedly poured his heart out to me. you have things confused here Jimmy. and as far as Kaleb goes....He isn't real. Can you comprehend that? HE ISN'T REAL. I may be the jackass, but your te asshole. No one is innocent here. I am not going to ste foot on your forum because I see no need to give you anything more to lie about making me loo

x~: look bad. wait a minuete....Aren't you the one that said that you jerked off to me? Oh i'm sorry if you broke your dick off while jerking it, but that still isn't rape. It's a "The boy who cried wolf" cliche. When you do actually get raped...no one is likely to believe it unless they get sucked into your lies fed to you by Mandy, and select others. you need to stop saying that you want a relationship, and then when you fnally have one...TRY NOT LIEING TO SAVE FACE! Maybe some other fool will get you as a friend. Sure as hell won't be me. I'd rather die than take you back. I poured my heart out to you, and you threw it on the ground, and stomped it like a grape. Yeah i'm not the disgrace to faggots, you are. Having a fake lover is really pat

x~: pathetic of you Jimmy.

x~: Thats all jimmy. Now i will go back to writing my story, and letting people know what you are like.

x~: Feel free to review, would love to see you try and say "Thats not true" hahaha. Talk about bitch city hahaha....

Now, picking apart time.

Phornicating yourself, and pretending it's me doesn't count Jimmy.

I did what and who now, and you are full of what?!

Also, statutory rape does not necessarily mean physical, that stuff. It can be something as simple as (at least in Florida, that I know of) a relationship in which the age difference is over three years, and one of the people is below age-of-consent and whatnot. Get facts straight.

and as far as Kaleb goes....He isn't real. Can you comprehend that? HE ISN'T REAL.

Someone's a little bitchy over their own little fake lover, that they wish to proclaim mine as fake? You make me laugh. Silly goose, I button you red.

The full rant on that subject will come later tonight, and trust me, it will not be pretty.

I am not going to ste foot on your forum because I see no need to give you anything more to lie about

So... you don't like me telling you off for the truth, which you apparently are afraid of? Take a number and spin again.

so your power hungry then?

...you got this... from your ass? If I was power-hungry, I would have been bitching around LU for a modspot all the time. I have a bit of ambition, but why let any power whatsoever go to your head? Doesn't make differences between people any different, because all people are the same anyways.

When you do actually get raped...

My friends will know the meaning of the above line, and what it contains, and why I stopped at that point.

get sucked into your lies fed to you by Mandy, and select others.

Mandy is many things, including a friend, a great person, one of the kindest people I ever came to meet. She is many things like that, but she is no liar. You have some damn balls talking about her like that even behind her back. Grow a pair and tell her that yourself. Mandy and George are my best girl-friends, and I don't know one person that is right in the head that dislikes her.

Now i will go back to writing my story, and letting people know what you are like.

If you're writing, you might want to fix your grammar instead of scraping it with a razor.

Oh, the whole story is about me now? I am honored!

Perhaps you should make a forum, Jesty! I can see it now! "Haters of Que Quieres Spyro Kid!"

Feel free to review, would love to see you try and say "Thats not true" hahaha. Talk about bitch city hahaha....

I'll be sure to watch your progress. Thank you so much for the reward!

Anyways, for clarification:

I don't know what the fuck he is getting at with the lewd ideas... I was, like, O_O WTF?

His story is (apparently) about me! I look forward to a spammed inbox and flaming reviews. Everyone best thank him for that, and hopefully, you'll get in, too!

Other than that, this post is laughably lying. Oh well~ ^_^

12/28/2010 #25
decidedlyindecisive

Jimmy I got one thing to say to you...I think your power hungry.

What gave you that idea?

you will deliberately make lies about what went on between you and me. I don't know how far you are willing to take it.

Perhaps they're lies through your eyes, but are, in truth... well, truth.

you even falsely accuse me of Raping you....HOW!?...

I supposedly raped you...Over the internet? I'm sorry, but that is just too out their for a pesron who supposedly poured his heart out to me

You realize that it doesn't have to be physical, right? If an individual is under the age of sixteen and is in a relationship with another person that is over three years older than them, it can be considered so.

Or, at least, that's what it's like where I live.

you have things confused here Jimmy. and as far as Kaleb goes....He isn't real. Can you comprehend that? HE ISN'T REAL.

Care to elaborate? I'd like to know your reasoning. I don't think anyone could just come up with everything that Jimmy has told you-- us -- on the spot.

I may be the jackass, but your te asshole.

I think you're both, Jester.

No one is innocent here. I am not going to ste foot on your forum because I see no need to give you anything more to lie about making me look bad.

I'm not really sure how someone can "ste foot" on anything, but it's your choice, really.

Aren't you the one that said that you jerked off to me? Oh i'm sorry if you broke your dick off while jerking it, but that still isn't rape.

... Oo;

It's a "The boy who cried wolf" cliche.

Or maybe it's truth and you're too dull to see it.

When you do actually get raped...no one is likely to believe it unless they get sucked into your lies fed to you by Mandy, and select others.

Mandy wouldn't stoop as low as to lie like that to a friend. Mandy... no. The word 'lies' wouldn't fit in the same sentence with Mandy. She's the most honest person I've ever met, and is probably the greatest friend I've ever had. Anyone who dislikes Mandy has something wrong upstairs.

Translation: No, just no. That's crazy.

you need to stop saying that you want a relationship, and then when you fnally have one...TRY NOT LIEING TO SAVE FACE!

Once again, maybe he didn't lie at all.

Maybe some other fool will get you as a friend. Sure as hell won't be me. I'd rather die than take you back. I poured my heart out to you, and you threw it on the ground, and stomped it like a grape.

Again: why put your trust and love in the hands of someone you've never met? Wrong move.

Yeah i'm not the disgrace to faggots, you are. Having a fake lover is really pathetic of you Jimmy.

Not fake, dear~

Thats all jimmy. Now i will go back to writing my story, and letting people know what you are like.

It's about him? Y'know, that only shows that you hate him so much that you actually care.

Feel free to review, would love to see you try and say "Thats not true" hahaha.

Well, thing is... it isn't.

Talk about bitch city hahaha....

Certainly, seeing you're here.

-sigh-

This is just too funny.

12/28/2010 #26
piewacket

Uh... could someone give me the Reader's Digest version of this kerfuffle?

12/30/2010 #27

Ohai, Pie. Eh, nothing much, just a troll I redirected from the LU. :)

If you want the low-down, I'll send it to you in a PM or something or on chat thread. :p

12/30/2010 . Edited 12/30/2010 #28
Jebbykins

I poured my heart out to you, and you threw it on the ground, and stomped it like a grape.

Oh, my God, I don't think I've ever giggled so loudly.

12/31/2010 #29
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

x~: look bad. wait a minuete....Aren't you the one that said that you jerked off to me? Oh i'm sorry if you broke your dick off while jerking it, but that still isn't rape. It's a "The boy who cried wolf" cliche. When you do actually get raped...no one is likely to believe it

Unless they're bad friends. ...Well, there is always the benefit of doubt. ^_^

unless they get sucked into your lies fed to you by Mandy, and select others.

Ah, because Jimmy is incredibly stupid, yes? He's believe anything. JIMMY, I went to the moon yesterday and walked on it! :O

you need to stop saying that you want a relationship, and then when you fnally have one...TRY NOT LIEING TO SAVE FACE!

Wanting a relationship and wanting the right person is quite similar. Isn't that why there are dates and period of time when you're together, to see if the other is the person you want?

Maybe some other fool will get you as a friend. Sure as hell won't be me.

Then you shouldn't care. Why the hell do you keep this up if you don't want him as a friend? Honestly, let the past be past and just move on. *Shrug*

I'd rather die than take you back. I poured my heart out to you, and you threw it on the ground, and stomped it like a grape. Yeah i'm not the disgrace to faggots, you are.

...Right; why do you stoop low and come back, then?

::EDIT:: PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEMOM!

12/31/2010 . Edited 12/31/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member