Order of the Furries
Providing CC to young furries everywhere. And also annoying Blizz. Help by spamming all forums above Clan of the Clouds. Good day.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

A full archive with hyper-links to all of the threads in the forum resides here. Generally created for better navigating. With this, you should be able to reach any of the important (or awesome) threads here without much help.

If you have a suggestion for a new thread that you think would interest others (or yourself, for that matter), feel free to post it here, and we'll take it under consideration.

Chat Nine Celebrates Halloween on Mars- The current Chat thread.

Introductions- Our Intro thread. Post here before continuing to the Chat!

Forum Rules and Regulations- Read these before posting anywhere.

Pinned Threads~

-- Pinned threads are the most important topics in this forum and they always appear at the top of the forum. --

Constructive Criticism Request- Request a critical review on any story. Yours, his, rule-breaking, or otherwise.

MANswers- You've got questions, right? We've got MANswers! Here is the place where you can ask anything and get feasible, readable replies!

Order of the Concritters: FAQ and Membership Policy- This thread contains basic membership information, including membership updates and how to apply for the curious reviewer.

Thicker than Blood: Friendship- Trusted members and moderators of the forum share a bit about themselves.

Informational~

-- Informational threads deal with knowledge-based concepts, making learning fun and all of that stuff. Care to learn the tools of the trade? --

Doctor, Doctor!- Biomedical science, veterinary facts, first responder stuff. Anything to do with medical education.

CPUs, HDD, RAM, Oh My- Interested in computers? This is the thread for you! [coming soon]

The More You Know- Found an interesting tidbit or fact that made you go "I never knew that!"? Let us learn with you!

Forum/Writing Stuff~

-- Announcements, forum-goings, complaints, writing help and information can be found below this sub-level. --

Complaint Department: Take A Number- Complain about Order relations or Order reviews... or just bitch, if you're into that.

In Other News- Announcements, forum updates, forum business, or any other 'happening'. Get a new puppy? Announce it to the forum!

Save Us From The Sues- Too perfect is not too positive. Let other authors give their opinions on if your OC is a Sue!

Tips, Tricks and How-To's- Writing and FFN 101- Want to learn something new and improve your writing skills today? Wondering about statistics, number-crunching or FFN wonders? This is your thread!

The Bounce Board- The central thread for writers block help.

WordVerse- The own personal dictionary of the Order forum, complete with FFN terminology, or fun words.

Fun Stuff~

-- Anything that doesn't fit elsewhere, or stuff that is up for general enjoyment, fun, or to get rid of that delicious boredom. --

Annotations-R-Us- Ever feel like your reviews aren't up to par? Run it through this thread, and others will critique your review.

Cantata da Forum- The Order's official music thread! Lyrics, links, and luscious fan-boy/fan-girl-ing~

Clever Am I?- Have your very own conversation with an AI bot! A wonderful time-waster with the funniest replies this side of human intelligence.

Harry Potter vs. Twilight- Simple. What's better? Remember Twi is about angry, rabid fangirls!

I Learned Something Today- Your one-stop-shop for moral statements and South Park fanboying.

Offended? Y U DO DIS?- Banhammer dropped on you unfairly? Perhaps something funny or delusional happened with the ban? Share the fun!

Spam 3 is 20% Cooler- The third spam thread, dedicated to My Little Pony. Because, let's face it, friendship is magic~

The Final Countdown- Post Top-5 lists. Anything from music to movies to literature. Mini-competitions held occasionally~

Wars in the Name of Debate- Casual debate, anyone? Is Justin Bieber a girl or boy? Is animal testing wrong? You tell us.

Why I Want to Smash Something!- Have things to rant, rave, or rage about? Let off some steam in our ranting thread.

Lolcats on Your Hotdogs - Cute, furry animals with laughable captions. Share, yeah?

Forum Game Threads~

-- Because we all need to play a game with our friends sometime! --

Bitch Please, The Hill is Mine!- Battle for the fictitious hill we all know... and love, for whatever reason.

Never Have I Ever- We should all know how to play this one...

Ultimate Truth- Because finding out more stuff about your friends is fun? :3

Retired Threads~

-- Retired threads are no longer active, and have probably been locked from new posts and edits. They contain forum history, or threads that stopped garnering attention. --

Need for Speed: We Has It.- A commemorative/celebratory thread. We reached the top 100.

Concritters Challenge 1: Critical Success- The first challenge from the Order of the Concritters.

Any suggestions for future threads should be posted below.

2/22/2011 . Edited 10/8/2011 #1
Persephone999

What about a thread for stories we've read that were particularly good?

3/28/2011 #2
Cgaume12

I believe a thread should be made to share this site's eagle cameras. It's really cool, and the fact that it's a live stream makes it even better.

4/1/2011 #3
Persephone999

Perhaps a thread where we could request more stories for a specific fandom?

4/8/2011 #4
Brinkmess

Can we have a thread for just reporting trolls? Because critiquing them would technically be feeding them, being that they want a response.

Just a suggestion.

4/8/2011 #5
Persephone999

May I put up a thread to link to authors who have responded well to concrit?

7/25/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member