Order of the Concritters
This forum is dead and kept for historical purposes only. Carry on.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

South Park. If you don't like it or haven't watched it, YOU SHARE!~ www.southparkstudios.com

Hurray for China.

Anywho...

You know what? I learned something today. I learned that forum threads about morals and stuff from an animated show are awesome, and that everyone should be able to partake in the glory.

What have you learned today?

http://tiny.cc/ootccLearn

Oh, and your South Park fanboying can be done here, too~

6/28/2011 #1
Aspiring Mythmaker

You know what? I learned something today. I learned that ignoring responsibilities with the expectation you'll do them later, even briefly later, is a bad idea. That even small things that you'd think wouldn't be important should still be done promptly, because it's important to someone, even if it isn't to you.

6/28/2011 #2

You know what? I learned something today. I learned that close friends, the ones you tell everything to, and the ones you call your 'super best friend' have an incredible meaning in life. They know what to ask at the right times and they'll always accept you and help you even when others turn their backs on you and tell you to screw off. Instead, super best friends grab your hand and pull you up and say "I understand" when others never will. Maybe, if the whole world understood anyone, we would all be okay.

6/30/2011 #3

Since this is the technical South Park thread... I figure a South Park drawing is in order.

Partially traced but the rest by me, I present wubbliness~

http://i53.tinypic.com/25pn0nk.jpg

7/3/2011 #4
Aspiring Mythmaker

You know what? I learned something tody. My brother is a jerk.

7/7/2011 . Edited 7/7/2011 #5
Lessthanthree-Carissa

I learned something today. Ten makes a fine woman and my friend Maddie makes a sexy looking man when she puts on a mustache and goatee.

7/11/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member