Order of the Furries
Providing CC to young furries everywhere. And also annoying Blizz. Help by spamming all forums above Clan of the Clouds. Good day.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Ever Heard of a Dictionary

Mandy? ;_:

Shadow! *Tackle*

Hoh-shit, seriously? :D It's been forever. *huggles* Hello Guardian of the Hallway of Lace and Leather~

I know! I have my old laptop with a brand new memory and stuff. My Toshiba is still out. ...*Tackle* ;_;

Ohey, Mandy. How's it going?

It's going good enough, although I'm still pissed at Geek Squad, no matter how cute they are. How're you?

7/26/2011 #2,971
Aspiring Mythmaker

Ohai Mandy. :P

Missed you...;_;

7/26/2011 . Edited 7/26/2011 #2,972
Spyro's Bud

Shadow! *Tackle*

There we go! You totally ignored me and Myth's welcoming tackles. :P

7/26/2011 #2,973
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond

I know! I have my old laptop with a brand new memory and stuff. My Toshiba is still out. ...*Tackle* ;_;

Hurray! *tackled* I'm 20% happier in 10 seconds flat, now that you're back. ^_^

7/26/2011 #2,974
St. Elsewhere

It's going good enough, although I'm still pissed at Geek Squad, no matter how cute they are. How're you?

Meh. All right. Pleased that my forum is thriving, but I lay in bed for twelve hours last night and didn't sleep at all.

\the two of those are not connected. But.

--

What's the geek squad?

7/26/2011 . Edited 7/26/2011 #2,975

Tsk, why must you be dry :(

Because you're around. *Dull look*

UHIMEAN--nothing. I said nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Hello, Mandy. I think we may have met before at one point. :)

Greetings, Peachie. ^_^ ...I'm not always this nice. Just saying. For Jimmy's sake. ...:D

7/26/2011 #2,976
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I never have to worry about that anymore, what with my new internet plan. ^^;

Lucky~

Because you're around. *Dull look*

That's called~

UHIMEAN--nothing. I said nothing. Absolutely nothing.

You said nothing. But... you just said stuff |D

7/26/2011 #2,977

Ohai Mandy. :P

Missed you...;_;

I missed you, too! *Snuggles*

There we go! You totally ignored me and Myth's welcoming tackles. :P

WHAT? I didn't see them! DX

Hurray! *tackled* I'm 20% happier in 10 seconds flat, now that you're back. ^_^

I feel so loved. :3 It warms my ice cold heart. XD

Meh. All right. Pleased that my forum is thriving, but I lay in bed for twelve hours last night and didn't sleep at all.

Speaking of, I should post there sometime. If I don't forget... Q_Q As for not sleeping at all, it's all good. Sometimes thoughts take over, or you just want to be super exhausted for the next night. :)

What's the geek squad?

A squad that helps with computer problems and all. Spent $200 for the year service, $150 for the new harddrive, and it is still not installed. Fuckers.

7/26/2011 #2,978
Peach Wookiee

Why is it that Geek Squad seems to be incompetent in so many parts of the country?

7/26/2011 #2,979

MAAAANDY!!!XD

*tackles*

MANDY! *tacklehuggle*

Found it! (This is a huge accomplishment for a lazy person.) I HAVE MISSED CHEW TWO!

7/26/2011 #2,980
Peach Wookiee

I forgot to add something, Mandy. I'll get to know this you. :)

7/26/2011 #2,981
St. Elsewhere

A squad that helps with computer problems and all. Spent $200 for the year service, $150 for the new harddrive, and it is still not installed. Fuckers.

We have something similar to that...called geeks2u. It was going to cost $100 for them just to come out here.

7/26/2011 #2,982

Why is it that Geek Squad seems to be incompetent in so many parts of the country?

They managed to delete the memory of my Compaq and it's super fast now, so not completely incompetent. :) Plus, they're a candy to the eye. I don't mind being called in every day to discuss the laptops... ;)

7/26/2011 #2,983

I feel so loved. :3 It warms my ice cold heart. XD

You mean your toasty fire of a heart. 03

Geek Squad always has been incompetent like that. Much like CompUSA, it's just a bunch of incompetent people (usually) with an A+ certification.

My dad had one incident with them, in which he demanded his money back. He got it.

7/26/2011 #2,984
St. Elsewhere

Speaking of, I should post there sometime. If I don't forget... Q_Q As for not sleeping at all, it's all good. Sometimes thoughts take over, or you just want to be super exhausted for the next night. :)

We got to number one. Got a few trolls and exploded to 27,000 posts. ^^;

7/26/2011 #2,985
Peach Wookiee

I've just heard so many stories... the Geeks I've seen are pretty good, but maybe it's because of where we are.

7/26/2011 #2,986
Spyro's Bud

They're usually self-absorbed pricks that think since they're Geek Squad they know and can do anything~

Found it! (This is a huge accomplishment for a lazy person.) I HAVE MISSED CHEW TWO!

MISSED CHEW TOO. :DD *tackles again*

7/26/2011 #2,987

They managed to delete the memory of my Compaq and it's super fast now, so not completely incompetent. :) Plus, they're a candy to the eye. I don't mind being called in every day to discuss the laptops... ;)

So... they opened CMD and typed "/f". They then reinstalled Windows and upgraded RAM. Once again, A+ cert. 03

Hey Intoy, here's a link for you again. Introductions are shiny things.

7/26/2011 . Edited 7/26/2011 #2,988

Los Angeles is an expensive city.

I forgot to add something, Mandy. I'll get to know this you. :)

I'm perfectly decent in my conversations on the forum, but it might take awhile to figure me out. Everyone has different opinions of me. :)

We have something similar to that...called geeks2u. It was going to cost $100 for themjustto come out here.

I paid for my tuition awhile back, so I can't afford to call them over to my house. XD I just had to get my lazy ass off of my damn futon. :( Do you still have that previous job, Into?

7/26/2011 #2,989
Aspiring Mythmaker

I missed you, too! *Snuggles*

Hasn't been the same without you...it's like a million lulz cried out in horror, and were suddenly silenced.

7/26/2011 #2,990
St. Elsewhere

I paid for my tuition awhile back, so I can't afford to call them over to my house. XD I just had to get my lazy ass off of my damn futon. :( Do you still have that previous job, Into?

No. They hired too many people so they, 'let me go'.

7/26/2011 #2,991

You mean your toasty fire of a heart. 03

No. I'm special like that. Ice Queen in the fire of Hell. *Strikes a sexy pose*

We got to number one. Got a few trolls and exploded to 27,000 posts. ^^;

*High five* Nice; congrats! I'll be sure to stop by soon. If I can find it. *Nod*

They're usually self-absorbed pricks that think since they're Geek Squad they know and can do anything~

They fixed one laptop; at least now I can do my online class along with the campus ones. :)

MISSED CHEW TOO. :DD *tackles again*

*Snuggles* ^____^

So... they opened CMD and typed "/f". They then reinstalled Windows and upgraded RAM. Once again, A+ cert. 03

That's more than I could've done, sweets. XD Technology runs away from me unless I have the wire around its throat. I've been ranting to Chaos through Facebook; I think his poor ears are bleeding.

7/26/2011 #2,992

That's more than I could've done, sweets. XD Technology runs away from me unless I have the wire around its throat. I've been ranting to Chaos through Facebook; I think his poor ears are bleeding.

True enough. But Mandy... y u no rant to me? :3

They fixed one laptop; at least now I can do my online class along with the campus ones. :)

You're insane. Need any moar classes? D:

7/26/2011 #2,993

Hasn't been the same without you...it's like a million lulz cried out in horror, and were suddenly silenced.

*Giggles* That image is hilarious. XD I shall have to draw it out soon.

No. They hired too many people so they, 'let me go'.

Fuckers. D: At least you got paid a little...right?

7/26/2011 #2,994
Peach Wookiee

It sucks to be a younger worker in this market or someone who's been out of the workforce for a long time. I'm sorry you're going through that, Into.

7/26/2011 #2,995
St. Elsewhere

Fuckers. D: At least you got paid a little...right?

I got three hundred dollars out of the entire exercise. So.

7/26/2011 #2,996
Aspiring Mythmaker

*Giggles* That image is hilarious. XD I shall have to draw it out soon.

Draw? What does a lulz look like?

7/26/2011 #2,997

True enough. But Mandy... y u no rant to me? :3

Because Chaos messaged me on Facebook and then we got talking and the conversation lead to me ranting and him listening. ...*Nod*

You're insane. Need any moar classes? D:

I'm trying to finish my Bachelor's degree faster than usual. XD

7/26/2011 #2,998

Because Chaos messaged me on Facebook and then we got talking and the conversation lead to me ranting and him listening. ...*Nod*

But... :'(

I'm trying to finish my Bachelor's degree faster than usual. XDThree years? You're still batshit crazy. XD

7/26/2011 #2,999

I got three hundred dollars out of the entire exercise. So.

It's better than nothing. o_o

Draw? What does a lulz look like?

Huge, wide eyes with a wide grin, one thick hair spiked into the air, a shirt that says, "Hails, Mandy" and standing under the sign, "Mandy for World Domination."

It sucks to be a younger worker in this market or someone who's been out of the workforce for a long time. I'm sorry you're going through that, Into.

And not knowing the right people...

7/26/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member