Order of the Furries
Providing CC to young furries everywhere. And also annoying Blizz. Help by spamming all forums above Clan of the Clouds. Good day.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
halloweenbaby

I'm not late. Late would be like getting there on the last page, near the end. Icompletelymissed it D:

There'll always be more chat threads to fill.

Did you know counsellors have to go to counseling as part of their job?

I did not know that.

9/4/2011 #91
Ten ways to spoil dinner

There'll always be more chat threads to fill.

*Sigh* Yeah...

9/4/2011 #92
halloweenbaby

*Sigh* Yeah...

So, how are you?

9/4/2011 #93
queerasheckie

I did not know that.

Yah, other peoples problems kinda get burdened onto you and you have to unload on someone else, who in turn unloads on someone else :D

It's a bit like the 'who delivers the postman's post' thingy.

9/4/2011 #94
decidedlyindecisive

5 foot 9 inches

5' 11.5"

I'm 6' 3.5"...

... -sigh-

9/4/2011 #95
Conqueror of the North Wind

Yah, other peoples problems kinda get burdened onto you and you have to unload on someone else, who in turn unloads on someone else

Who, in turn, unloads on you... *tries to keep mind out of gutter*

It's a bit like the 'who delivers the postman's post' thingy.

A different postman, of course.

*eats cheesecake*

9/4/2011 #96
halloweenbaby

Yah, other peoples problems kinda get burdened onto you and you have to unload on someone else, who in turn unloads on someone else :D

That makes a lot of sense *nods*.

9/4/2011 #97
Ten ways to spoil dinner

So, how are you?

Eh, pretty good. Woke up after noon, had dinner, watched TV. Boring weekend is boring. Thought today was Saturday... and yesterday as Sunday. Completely mixed up my weekend XD Today just feels like a Saturday, to me. Must be because I don't have school tomorrow.

9/4/2011 #98
halloweenbaby

Must be because I don't have school tomorrow.

Tomorrow's my last day of summer. D=

Thought today was Saturday... and yesterday as Sunday. Completely mixed up my weekend XD

That must have been confusing. =P

9/4/2011 . Edited 9/4/2011 #99
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Tomorrow's my last day of summer. D=

Ha ha :D

That must have been confusing. =P

Extremely XD And I also fucked up my sleeping pattern with one night :D I'm just bad at sleeping like a normal person.

9/4/2011 #100
queerasheckie

Who, in turn, unloads on you... *tries to keep mind out of gutter*

Yes, yes, very funny.

9/4/2011 #101
halloweenbaby

Ha ha :D

*cries* I don't want to go back...

Extremely XD And I also fucked up my sleeping pattern with one night :D I'm just bad at sleeping like a normal person.

Meh, being nocturnal is fun. Though, according to my friend it's not so much fun when you live off of only a couple hours sleep during the school year.

9/4/2011 #102
Ten ways to spoil dinner

*cries* I don't want to go back...

I'm glad I'm back. Summer bored me XD

Meh, being nocturnal is fun. Though, according to my friend it's not so much fun when you live off of only a couple hours sleep during the school year.

Yeah, that's the truth XD Gotta sleep normally for the school year. I read on a Cracked article that just scheduling school one hour later would be very beneficial for students... cause getting up at six is a bit too early for me XD

9/4/2011 #103
queerasheckie

Technically, British Summertime doesn't finish until something like the 22nd September :D

9/4/2011 #104
Peach Wookiee

Hi, everybody! I've been baking today. Huge cake. Mars, Cookie, I too am a LUSH fan. There's one at a close mall where I live. I love it so much! They're the only place I go to for facials!

9/4/2011 #105
halloweenbaby

I'm glad I'm back. Summer bored me XD

I want to use the school library.

Yeah, that's the truth XD Gotta sleep normally for the school year. I read on a Cracked article that just scheduling school one hour later would be very beneficial for students... cause getting up at six is a bit too early for me XD

What time do you go to school? I can wake up at 7:50 and still get to school with a bit of time to spare.

Technically, British Summertime doesn't finish until something like the 22nd September :D

I wanna live in Britain!

Hi, everybody! I've been baking today. Huge cake. Mars, Cookie, I too am a LUSH fan. There's one at a close mall where I live. I love it so much! They're the only place I go to for facials!

Hey Peach. =) Cookie made me want to go. I have pretty much no pocket money though and I don't really think my parents would be thrilled to by me more cosmetic stuff. It looks like they have amazing stuff though. I shall beg for giftcards for my birthday~

9/4/2011 . Edited 9/4/2011 #106
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I want to use the school library.

My school library kicks ass :D We got iPads last year, and new computers, and we even got to play Wii one day :D Was playing Mario Kart.

What time do you go to school? I can wake up at 7:50 and still get to school with a bit of time to spare.

I have to be there at 7:30, and we get out at 2:25.

9/4/2011 #107
queerasheckie

I wanna live in Britain!

It's only when the clocks go back / forward

/can't remember which one it does

9/4/2011 #108
halloweenbaby

My school library kicks ass :D We got iPads last year, and new computers, and we even got to play Wii one day :D Was playing Mario Kart.

That's insane. I just want to be one of those grade 12s who sleeps in the pit instead of studying. That and I'm tired of paying for books.

I have to be there at 7:30, and we get out at 2:25.

My school starts at 9 and finishes at 3:15. Though, this year there is a class at 7:40 for some music students. And at least once a month it starts at 10:15 due to staff meetings.

It's only when the clocks go back / forward

Still wanna live there, specifically York.

9/4/2011 #109
queerasheckie

Still wanna live there, specifically York.

Any particular reason? I live in Hampshire, and the New Forest is awesomesauce on toast :D

9/4/2011 #110
Ten ways to spoil dinner

That's insane. I just want to be one of those grade 12s who sleeps in the pit instead of studying. That and I'm tired of paying for books.

Yeah, my library kicks ass |D

My school starts at 9 and finishes at 3:15. Though, this year there is a class at 7:40 for some music students. And at least once a month it starts at 10:15 due to staff meetings.

When our staff has meetings, we get the day off |D

9/4/2011 #111
Sakura Mau Toki

Hey, everyone~

9/4/2011 #112
halloweenbaby

Any particular reason? I live in Hampshire, and the New Forest is awesomesauce on toast :D

I went there with my family on one of our trips over and I pretty much just love it. I don't really know why *shrugs*.

9/4/2011 #113
Ten ways to spoil dinner

Hey, Toki :D

9/4/2011 #114
halloweenbaby

Hi, Toki. =)

Yeah, my library kicks ass |D

I'm jealous~

When our staff has meetings, we get the day off |D

I think I want to go to your school.

9/4/2011 #115
queerasheckie

I went there with my family on one of our trips over and I pretty much just love it. I don't really know why *shrugs*.

Awesome. Next time you're over here come to Hampshire. The Hampshire downs are really beautiful and you can see Jane Austen's house :D

Hey Toki :D

9/4/2011 #116
Sakura Mau Toki

*waves* *rather happy* I have the next five days off of work. ^.^

9/4/2011 #117
Ten ways to spoil dinner

I'm jealous~

Be jellus~

I think I want to go to your school.

Eh, our uniform is kinda dull |D

9/4/2011 #118
Ten ways to spoil dinner

*waves* *rather happy* I have the next five days off of work. ^.^

Awesome :D No work for five days!

9/4/2011 #119
queerasheckie

Eh, our uniform is kinda dull |D

You have uniform too? Yes!

9/4/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond Ten ways to spoil dinner, Conqueror of the North Wind, Aspiring Mythmaker
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member